Replies

• Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    L2D7. Probably next week I'll start L3:noway:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done. Couldn't really get into it today and I'm not sure why. I did it though, but only counted half the time as exercise because I felt like I was "phoning it in." Sure hope tomorrow goes better!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    L3D18, I started Chalean Extreme Burn Phase 1 this morning, I will finish what I have started and helped me the 30 Day Shred to be able to continue this journey, 12 more and I will complete it :love:

I'm so motivated and love the sensation of those burning muscles when working out.
  • MakeupbyMissVee
    Options
    L1D3 completed! I really had to talk myself into doing it tonight. I am finding that having to watch the same old stuff over and over each time before we can begin to workout is so boring and very annoying. I mean one time about hearing her talk about who she is and why she made this dvd is great, but after that it gets old. Anyway....

I noticed tonight that my endurance is picking up some, after only three days! So I am excited about that part. I was able to get thru level 1 a bit easier tonight which makes me rethink my earlier statement about it taking all 30 days for me to get used to doing level 1 before I could move on to level 2. I am still not sure if I am going to be able to do this every day though. I mean there are so many other exercises that I would rather do. I am the type of person that gets bored easily, so I am thinking that I am going to just do this every other day and then do other exercises with it like my stationary bike and my own personal ab workout (I don't think the ab sessions in the video are working me hard enough in that area since I am really used to doing my abs anyway) and me and my sister go to a local park three days a week and walk/jog about 2-3 miles each time. So I am thinking that will be good enough.

I am still having a hard time with the scale numbers NOT dropping!! I guess I do need to stop weighing in everyday and just focus on the inches and how my clothes are fitting. Some how I feel I need that instant gratification though of looking down at the scales each morning and realizing that I have lost more weight. I need to refocus my brain and realize that even though the scale numbers aren't coming down, I AM GETTING SMALLER!

Anyway, tomorrow I don't think I will be doing the Shred, it is walk/jog evening at the park, but we will see.
  • SoliQ
    Options
    What I have been doing is mute the TV and put some music on, I just look at the tv if I need to to know that Im going at her pace, hope it helps and I stayed at the same weight for almost 3 weeks but I lost some inches.
  • Shylin
    Options
    Did L2D8 tonight after I got back from the gym. I usually do it in the mornings but this morning I didn't have time so I did that and my gym back to back. I also watched level 3 boy it looks like a killer! LOL. I also haven't dropped any weight since starting Shred but I am losing inches.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    I counted L2 D3 twice--I did L2 D7 today (not D6). I am taking tomorrow off because of a schedule change but will be back at it on Friday!
  • SoliQ
    Options
    Took Day off, I'm following Chaleans calendar but will be back tomorrow I got to let my muscles rest even if I don't want to. :yawn:

Good Job!
  • Shylin
    Options
    L2D9 done! I received the new "shaker" weight for arms in the mail today. It includes a 6 minute video I will try doing it tonight.
  • SoliQ
    Options
    L3D19, I also did Chalean Extreme BC2 this morning
  • Shylin
    Options
    L2D10. I took my measurements again. I have lost 3 inches in the waist and 2 inches in the hips and 1/4th inch in the arms. Other areas stayed the same so far. But happy with those inches. Weight still the same.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Hey everyone--I'm going to stop the Shred for now. I feel bad about it but it is a little too hard to do the Shred while working. The last time I did this video I was on hiatus and I had no problems with it. But this time I'm having some shoulder trouble and I think it is the combination of the workout and my job (LOTS of lifting and hauling!). So, I will do this again when I go on hiatus in October.

Hang in there everyone. You are doing so well! (I really like to finish what I start so this is very hard for me.)
  • SoliQ
    Options
    L2D10. I took my measurements again. I have lost 3 inches in the waist and 2 inches in the hips and 1/4th inch in the arms. Other areas stayed the same so far. But happy with those inches. Weight still the same.

Great Job!
  • SoliQ
    Options
    Took Day off from Jillian I'll be back tomorrow!
  • Shylin
    Options

Great Job!

Thanks. Just did L2D11.
  • Shylin
    Options
    Took yesterday off from the Shred. Am starting L3D1 today. Will post about how it goes after I do it!
  • Shylin
    Options
    Just got thru L3D1. I had to do some of the modified versions but feels good to get thru it.
  • laurenjensen
    Options
    I am starting over today too! I had started a few months ago, but got off track. Yes, it does make you very sore but it is a great total body workout for 30 min! I do find that I need to warm up and stretch more before the video, so I have been taking my dog on a quick walk around the neighborhood before and that seems to help. I also stretch more after the workout and I am less sore. I have a wedding in 3 weeks, so I am joining you late, but I am looking forward to results!
  • Shylin
    Options
    I am starting over today too! I had started a few months ago, but got off track. Yes, it does make you very sore but it is a great total body workout for 30 min! I do find that I need to warm up and stretch more before the video, so I have been taking my dog on a quick walk around the neighborhood before and that seems to help. I also stretch more after the workout and I am less sore. I have a wedding in 3 weeks, so I am joining you late, but I am looking forward to results!

Glad you are joining us Lauren. Extra stretching is a great idea. I'm sure you will see great results before your big day! :D
  • Shylin
    Options
    Did L3D2.