30 by Labor Day

Options

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 197.2.... but I since I was gone for the weekend and didn't work out (other than walking around seeing things) AND the buffets - I think I did pretty good. It was nice to get out of town for a while, but I'm glad to get back and jump right back in the swing of things. Losing weight is on the top of my priority list and now there's nothing standing in my way!

I was doing Chalean Extreme. I started it in Feb and finished in May. I've been missing it though! So I'm going to restart it today and finish it out again.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    today's weigh in is 168.8lbs. good luck to the rest of the group.
  • HaleyAlexandra
    Options
    i'm not going to weigh in today because tom has decided to visit.. but... i think i did pretty good this week and last week i've been staying under my cals and running/doing the c25k every other day.. good job everyone!
  • JoHannahD
    JoHannahD Posts: 14
    Options
    Sure! I weigh in right now 169lbs
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Okay guys so I been thinking and I know we all have certain days we like to weigh and things so I took this method from another one of the groups I am in and just wanted to share it with you and see if you like it. Each week when we weigh you can can copy and paste the following chart and adjust your current info the only thing is make sure your copying the most up to date one and then at the end I will do everyones weightloss percent!!!

Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................164.4........................................+1.8
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................197.2.......................................-3.2
    Porterbaby........................168.8...............................................168.8.......................................0

I just used your names to show ex of how it would look when everyone start adding there names and plus you posted your current week hope you don't mind!!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    that's sounds good. i went walking today about two hours i wanted to walk more, but people would start worrying about me.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Great job porterbaby!! Yeah that was a long walk I would be a little nervous too worrying where you were!!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Hello, hello, hello! Still plugging along. I've been slacking on logging my foods and not exercising daily (except packing and cleaning for our big move), but it has actually seemed to work to my advantage. Down 4 lbs this week! Could be the added stress that I have 2 jobs offers and I'm unsure of which to take. I need to make a decsion by end-of-day Friday!

Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................164.4........................................+1.8
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................197.2.......................................-3.2
    Porterbaby........................168.8...............................................168.8.......................................0
    My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................216.0....................................... - 12

Is the start weight our original? Or our weight from the last weigh in? I used my original start weight.

janie - You can log housework. Search under 'cleaning'.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i havent updated in a few weeks cause we were on vacation...i jumped on my sister's scale while we were away and was up TEN lbs from my weight before i left....i know it is not enough exercise and eating junk and will "fall" off quickly when i get back home and start drinking water and tracking my calories and getting back to the gym...okay enough with the excuses...i'll weigh in tomorrow and hopefully be back down from that horror of 225 last sat at the end of our trip (night before was chinese and lunch just before weigh in was fried shrimp and fish chowder).....
    i'll update me the "new" way after i weigh in tomorrow...thanks for keeping everyone on track....here's to everyone staying there :)
  • nidjam2
    nidjam2 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am so in! I have been out of mfp logging for a while and its showing, I went up six pounds and lost motivation. This is just what I need! Thanks for motivating me.
  • HaleyAlexandra
    Options
    so i took a sneak peak of the scale this morning and I'm at 191.1 and I was 194 :)
    My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................216.0....................................... - 12
    HaleyAlexandra...............194...................................................191.1..................................... -2.9
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Back to square 1 but I am ready to knock August out the box!! So that makes down 1.8 today!!

Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................162.6..........................................0lbs
    HaleyAlexandra...............194...................................................191.1..................................... -2.9
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    cnbethea here's mine you'll have to do it for me i can figure how to do it. even though TOM paid me a visit saturday here's my today's weigh in
    last week 168.8lbs.
    today: 167.8lbs.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Way to go Porterbaby especially even with TOM!!

Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................162.6..........................................0lbs
    Porterbaby........................168.8...............................................167.8.......................................-1.0
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................162.6.......................................... 0lbs
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................195.4....................................... - 5
    Porterbaby........................168.8...............................................167.8....................................... -1.0
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys. Sorry I've been mia for a while.

Recap: SW 174

Current Weight: as of Friday: 171
  • HaleyAlexandra
    Options
    Cnbethea..........................162.6.............................................162.6.......................................... 0lbs
    Blondie925.......................200.4..............................................195.4....................................... - 5
    Porterbaby........................168.8...............................................167.8....................................... -1.0

Dang girl 5 pounds! way to go!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Welcome back Maneyes great job on your weightloss!!

Maneyes............................174...................................................171.........................................-4
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey ya'll. it's like i can't keep up this past month. :brokenheart: now i can't really exercise b/c i have abcesses (they are like large boils) under my arms... :sad: this is startin 2 suck. i haven't been eating that well at nite 4 the last month & i haven't been exercisin at all. this evenin i'm gonna join my softball team as a substitute (which means i may or may not play) & it'll b the only exercise that i'll have had in a month. the abcess under my right arm is the 1 that is killin me right now. so i'm wonderin if i'll b able 2 even swing a bat or run :frown:

i'm goin 2 the dr this wk 2 c if i can get them drained. the appt is 4 friday but i may go 2morrow nite if i can't take the pain no more :frown: then i won't b exercisin 4 a while again <sigh>

but this wk i'm gonna get my eatin in order at least. then later when i'm feelin better i'll get 2 workin out again. so i'll b MIA 4 a while :grumble:

i haven't been losin any weight this whole time also but that was 2 b expected. i've been yo-yo between 229 and 232. but hopefully that will change.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Happy hump day! Hope everyone is doing well this week. Sorry I've been so MIA lately. Big changes happening here for me. I accepted a new position in SC this week, so I've been in a frantic hurrytrying to get the rest of our house packed up since we move next week Thursday! This has been in the works for months and I'm glad it's finally happening. All this heavy lifting and running around is paying off though. Down another 1.6 lbs from last week. Which means I'm just ounces shy of halfway to 30 lbsn lost! Not sure if I'll make it by Labor Day, but it's a great start nonetheless!

My2Loves..........................228.0..............................................214.4....................................... - 12
    Maneyes............................174...................................................171.........................................-4