Male members with only females on their friends list.

Options

Replies

• captain_reckless
    Options
    I don't know the stats, but I would bet its gotta be close to 80% or 90% women on here, so chances are much higher you would have women on a friends list

this is also a very much a factor in the ratio of M/F friends
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I don't know the stats, but I would bet its gotta be close to 80% or 90% women on here, so chances are much higher you would have women on a friends list

Really? My FL is like 80% men. Hmmmmmm. Not complaining tho because I have 20% of the best WOMENZ out there. And my men folk rock hard, too.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I don't have any men on my FL simply because everytime one sends me a Friend request and I ask why, they lie!

:laugh:
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    I do have both men and women on my friend list but I have more women: 1) I'm not gay 2) I get along better with women 3) I've found that "in general" most of my women friends are more focused and dedicated to exercise, are more verbal and supportive friends, and much more appreciative of my support of them. The fact that they are also more pleasant to look at than my hairy middle aged scruffy male friends is a bonus.
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    I don't mind at all.. The more friends I have male or female the merrier:wink:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    My male member prefers females only.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    First off, who cares? It's THEIR friends, not yours. You don't have to interact with anyone's Pals but your own. So he gets along better with women. That affects you... how?

Second, would you rather not know when your picture is being creeped on? If you're in a bikini, chances are it's happening anyway, but dude had the stones to send a FR your way.

There are TONS of hot people on this site, women AND men. They like to show it off because they worked hard to get where they are. What's the problem with using a lot of attractive women (perhaps this gentleman's goal audience when reaching his fitness goals) to give him the motivation he needs to keep on keeping on?

Don't be so judgy...
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I am not as easily pissed off/offended by/bothered by some of the things many of the people on this site are. What a waste of time and energy. They could be using that time and energy to phuck then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be so pissed off all the time.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Who cares lol! There are bigger things to worry about like getting healthier.
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    First off, who cares? It's THEIR friends, not yours. You don't have to interact with anyone's Pals but your own. So he gets along better with women. That affects you... how?

Second, would you rather not know when your picture is being creeped on? If you're in a bikini, chances are it's happening anyway, but dude had the stones to send a FR your way.

There are TONS of hot people on this site, women AND men. They like to show it off because they worked hard to get where they are. What's the problem with using a lot of attractive women (perhaps this gentleman's goal audience when reaching his fitness goals) to give him the motivation he needs to keep on keeping on?

Don't be so judgy...

Exactly, well said:glasses:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hello no. At my age, I'm just glad to make the cut.:blushing:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I only accept female request... when I have received male request I checked out their page and they had a female friends. But their reason for female friends and my reason are to different reasons :-)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hello no. At my age, I'm just glad to make the cut.:blushing:

You should! You look great!
  • orchid7777
    orchid7777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Most women have a majority of male friends.

Most men have a majority of female friends.

Guys coexist and ladies often can`t stand other ladies.

Welcome to real life.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

Don't be so judgy...

g007_citizen_kane_slow_clap.gif

not exactly what i was going to say, but close enough
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    maybe theyre gay and relate better to women? why so judgemental?

this^
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Do any other ladies find it off-putting when you accept a friend request from a man and then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females? Usually they are all females my age or there abouts and showing a lot of skin (i.e. muscle and progress) in their pics. It just looks like a collection of hot girls.

I delete them right away. It just kind of pisses me off.

I know where you are coming from in a sense, but in the same breath I find it ridiculous that you would delete anyone without some reason other than the type of pics on his friends list.

96% of my FL is female. Just because they feel comfortable showing their progress at times doesn't make them a bad person nor myself a collector for having them as a buddy.

Each of them have a brain, personality, sense of humor, & are making incredible strides each day to be more fit. Do I think they are beautiful? Yes! No question. Inside and out.

I think its a shame that for one...you are kinda pissed off over nothing & two ...you definitely missing out on some really beautiful supportive people on the site. Which the latter, IMHO is what makes this all work for so many people.

If you think you'd be open to experiencing the type of support I am talking about Stacypunk, I invite you to friend me, I would hazard that you would have a much different opinion on this "type" of person.

Have a beautiful day! :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    In for hot chicks.

Oh wait, I already have most of them.