Replies

• redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Boobs are awesome....real or fake....
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    As a connoisseur of large, natural boobs, I've never been a fan of the fakes. Completely understand them in the case of reconstruction, but (were I female) would NEVER subject myself to a surgical procedure simply to "feel better about myself". Sorry, I know it goes against the flow of perception in this thread, but I don't varnish my opinion for the sake of popularity....

You'd never be able to tell mine were not 100% natural. Now that silicone adhesive gels are available, it's a whole new world on boobage. 'course you are still welcome to your opinion. I actually don't think it's even accurate to call them fake, unless you have had your natural breast tissue removed. Your real breasts are still there.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just dont understand the big deal about boobs
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I have always had boobs. Since the 3rd grade... I don't want flat skin bags when I lose the weight.

After losing 100 pounds and starting with a EE cup, you can imaging the skin bags. I took the plunge, had a total revision with implants and have never looked back. Mine are very natural, fit my body size well and I was rejuvenated by how I felt. It was totally worth it! Most people don't have a clue they are fake, but it beats rolling em up to put them in your bra lol!
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    I suppose I should just say "to each their own' but in my opinion going through a surgical procedure to have bigger breasts is vanity at its best/worst. This will probably go against what a lot of people feel on here but I personally don't understand the idea of needing bigger breasts to feel 'better about yourself' or to "give you more self esteem'. Things like this should come from within. If they don't then people have bigger things to work on then their breast size.
    I have fairly small breasts (B cup) They are not perfect i suppose but they are mine, my boyfriend loves them and they serve their purpose. I feel like our society is going down the toilet when cutting your flesh open and inserted silicone or saline filled sacks into womens chests is the most acceptable, gorgeous thing ever.

That's certainly one way to look at it. To go under general anesthesia is no joke. To me, the slight risk seemed worth it, and the change in my self esteem was great.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    As a connoisseur of large, natural boobs, I've never been a fan of the fakes. Completely understand them in the case of reconstruction, but (were I female) would NEVER subject myself to a surgical procedure simply to "feel better about myself". Sorry, I know it goes against the flow of perception in this thread, but I don't varnish my opinion for the sake of popularity....

Please be reincarnated as a woman, remember that statement and come back to give your two cents on "what you'd do if you were a woman" to feel better about yourself. Do you believe that you, as a man, can fully understand the sheer annoyance of having tits that rappers refer to as "flapjacks" and they're actually relatively accurate? Or not being able to shop for *most* tops that are pretty? Or taking your shirt off infront of a man and feeling self conscious? Or looking at the same ads and media that brought 90% of the women on here in the first place so that they could lose weight and feel better about themselves - and seriously not judge your imperfect breasts when you've achieved so many other physical leaps and bounds of bringing your body "up to par" with society's standards of beauty? I understand what you mean and where you are coming from, but it almost sounded judgmental towards the ladies who have gotten implants and how 'different' you'd do it if you were a woman. If you could add six inches to your **** with a minimally invasive surgery that leaves you completely intact but more aesthetically pleasing (even if only to yourself), would you NEVER consider it? I'm glad you like huge boobs; so do a lot of girls, and the only way we'll ever get that is with surgery, and like my idol somewhere said here; you can't even tell the difference anymore.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    17th-april-old-lady-tits-2_zps53a42a22.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    :yawn: :embarassed: :frown: :sick: :sad:
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I was never much a fan of them, until I dated someone with them.

Well, lets just say that it might have changed my mind somewhat......

Mind you, they were very, very well done, very little evidence of, erm, tampering........

Apparently her ex-husband paid rather a lot of money for them and sadly never got to enjoy them.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think I'm too much of a chicken to do it. I'm content with mine though so it's never really something I've put much thought into. I was rake thin all through school. I was that girl who could not wear a bra and you wouldn't have noticed.

I have a few friends who've had fantastic work done. They look great. It's just not for me.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Please be reincarnated as a woman, remember that statement and come back to give your two cents on "what you'd do if you were a woman" to feel better about yourself. Do you believe that you, as a man, can fully understand the sheer annoyance of having tits that rappers refer to as "flapjacks" and they're actually relatively accurate? Or not being able to shop for *most* tops that are pretty? Or taking your shirt off infront of a man and feeling self conscious? Or looking at the same ads and media that brought 90% of the women on here in the first place so that they could lose weight and feel better about themselves - and seriously not judge your imperfect breasts when you've achieved so many other physical leaps and bounds of bringing your body "up to par" with society's standards of beauty? I understand what you mean and where you are coming from, but it almost sounded judgmental towards the ladies who have gotten implants and how 'different' you'd do it if you were a woman. If you could add six inches to your **** with a minimally invasive surgery that leaves you completely intact but more aesthetically pleasing (even if only to yourself), would you NEVER consider it? I'm glad you like huge boobs; so do a lot of girls, and the only way we'll ever get that is with surgery, and like my idol somewhere said here; you can't even tell the difference anymore.

6 extra inches??? no way....i want to make my woman feel good

not rearrange her intestines
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    <--- Big fake boobs checking in.

I do things to my body to make me happy. I could care less what other think.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    i want them too!!!!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I am really surprised at the amount of people in the forums I see that talk about getting/wanting fake boobs. I'm not judging at all, it's just really interesting to me. I always thought they had a negative connotation, but it seems here to be totally okay. Maybe our society is changing, maybe it's just a colloquial (MFP) difference, or maybe it had a more negative connotation to me because of where I grew up (bible-belt).

Any thoughts?

Im in the Air Force...Did you know that the military will pay for a girls breast implants because it boosts moral!?!?! I thought that was the funniest thing when I heard it. Ive seen alot of girls take the military up on that offer haha
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Came for pics..... left disappointed.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    I am really surprised at the amount of people in the forums I see that talk about getting/wanting fake boobs. I'm not judging at all, it's just really interesting to me. I always thought they had a negative connotation, but it seems here to be totally okay. Maybe our society is changing, maybe it's just a colloquial (MFP) difference, or maybe it had a more negative connotation to me because of where I grew up (bible-belt).

Any thoughts?

Im in the Air Force...Did you know that the military will pay for a girls breast implants because it boosts moral!?!?! I thought that was the funniest thing when I heard it. Ive seen alot of girls take the military up on that offer haha

I should join lol

question: how much are boobs in the States??? Here in Germany its like 4000 - 5000€...
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    Came for pics..... left disappointed.

awwwww:cry:
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm getting some in December and I don't care what anyone else thinks. :)

I think you're awesome and hope you are really happy with the results!

It was the single best decision I ever made for my self confidence. :flowerforyou:

I love mine, too. They were worth the cost.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Any thoughts?

Maybe you have never been to California?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    breast_comparison_poster_by_gabepuratekuta-d34p7rq.jpg