90 Days Mcdonald's Diet with results

Options

Replies

• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    im surprised at the risk this guy took. you may have lost weight but should be nervous for the havoc the chemicals and non-food will wreak on your body. maybe 3 months wasnt enough time to have long-term effects but that is NOT food and it is NOT good for your health.

their "meat" is made out of the same substance as yoga mats , and left out for a year, does not rot or look different at all
    THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE. USE YOUR BRAINS, IF POSSIBLE.

Yoga mat comment.

I never really worried about yoga mats before this comment. Now I find myself wondering a. how they taste and b. what they're made out of.

see i would go and lick mine but its get layers of old sweat on it.

Maybe that's why McDonalds is so salty.
  • lastchancedance89
    lastchancedance89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    But who would want to eat McDonalds for 90 days? The food has no flavor and is just plain gross! Now Checkers is a totally different story...

lol I love their fries!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    So bottom line-
    It IS possible to make healthier choices at McDonalds (or any other restaurant), and stay within your calorie and macros goals.

Whether or not we CHOOSE those choices, is up to us as individuals.

You. You quit it with that common sense stuff.
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That doesn't make you healthy
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    McDonald's doesn't make you fat, ignoring portion control and failing to exercise adequately does.

That being said, other than the fries and the occasional Shamrock Shake, I'd probably be alright with never eating there again. :tongue:

(Not a clean eater...just would rather get my "dirty" calories somewhere that has tastier eats!)
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    But that's N=1! I think another study is in order to confirm these results. With Taco Bell this time.
  • jkel1002
    Options
    All I can say is that I worked there for 10 years through high school, college, and part time as a second job after college. I lost the bulk of my weight while working there (lost 60 lbs before joining MFP). I ate there A LOT....free...duh. BUT with that being said, I ate mostly grilled chicken, salads, yogurt, apples, oatmeal, etc. Once in a blue moon I would eat something crappy for me. But that's the whole thing. Yeah, you can go there all the time and eat like *kitten* everytime you go and you'll obviously gain weight. But you can also make better choices there if you are eating there frequently. Blaming the restaurant is just way of trying to get the heat off yourself for your own bad choices. And even after working there for 10 years, and literally seeing EVERYTHING, I still eat there occasionally. Just last week I had French fries from there and it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOD.

I will say you should all stay away from the sweet tea. It is literally liquid crack. The unsweetened tea is delish and is also a dollar for a large :-)
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It seems to me that watching his calories and adding a 45 minute walk daily is what led to a 37 pound weight loss. Proves that if you are a 'healthy individual' it all comes down to calories in vs calories expended, including starting an exercise program.
  • Missabled
    Options
    Inb4:

Yeah but there's no telling what all those toxins are doing. He might have lost weight but it doesn't mean he's healthy.

^^^^ I concur ^^^^
  • AbigailWins
    Options
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    And I bet he felt like **** for all 90 of them.

I was thinking the same thing. I know if I eat too much McDonalds I start to feel like garbage.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    You are either seriously ignorant or you work for McDonalds or BOTH. To promote this kind of food on a website that is full of food addicts and to write that it's a good idea to eat this garbage for 90 days is offensive.

I'm going to report your post as it's promoting something very unhealthy.

:huh: first post too :huh:
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    And I bet he felt like **** for all 90 of them.

Mm hmm.. right.
    Nice empty post. So worthwhile.

lighten up Francis
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    You are either seriously ignorant or you work for McDonalds or BOTH. To promote this kind of food on a website that is full of food addicts and to write that it's a good idea to eat this garbage for 90 days is offensive.

I'm going to report your post as it's promoting something very unhealthy.

:laugh:
    You realize OP is a moderator on this site, right?

Did you even read? Someone even posted what the guy at, included the salad and oatmeal menu options. Hardly unhealthy.
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    Calories in Vs calories out = weight loss. Yes.
    Quality = health.

Don't try to change the subject people. Everyone knows this isn't healthy, just talking weight loss.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Very interesting for sure.
  • AbigailWins
    Options
  • SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A burger is about 600cals + fries (300-500cals) + drink (i get a diet one, so 0) + sauce kills my day everytime i go to the mcdonalds.
    I think there's a little hypocrisy in saying fast food doesn't cause obesity... A menu is at least 1000 calories and isn't even that filling, or nutritious... Of course it's okay to enjoy some from time to time but it is definitely not something you should eat everyday... you can get skinny eating 3 burgers per day but will you feel full? energized? healthy? don't think so.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That makes it even MORE offensive that he is working as an MFP moderator which is why I have reported this post. What happens after that is none of my business. Anyone who would promote junk food as a healthy option on a site that is full of junk food addicts is not to be encouraged.

I'll leave you to argue about my opinions amongst yourselves, don't expect me to engage in a waste of time flame war....

Oh, please...
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The video says before that before he started eating McDonald's every day, he wasn't watching his calories & macros and he wasn't exercising.

Then when he started eating the McD's, he was staying under 2,000 calories, watching his macros and walking for 45 minutes a day.

Calories in vs calories out, I guess.