Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Had a great weekend- Sat we went to spin then BF had his grad party- it turned out AMAZING! Sun we shopped a bit- picked up daughter- cleaned house- went out to dinner for a friends birthday. It was GREAT!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many calories consumed though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So I went shopping today for jeans (that aren't maternity!) and I am back in a size 6!!! :bigsmile:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yollie- size 5, thats awesome.

Nessa- some weekends are easier than others to go over! Sounds like you had a great time.

Maggs- I have been fighting the winter blues too but spring is just around the corner so I keep reminding myself that. Our warm front on Friday gave me the push I needed to get through. I had a great long weekend, Family Day is a great idea, I love this long weekend in February. I also love that there are so many different family friendly events planned in the city to take the kids to. All 4 of my kids actually took time out to spend the day with me, it was great!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Can't seem to get back into it. Had a TERRIBLE eating day yest coupled with no workout becuause daughter refused to go to bed until 11. :grumble:

Have had the most intense craving for Taco Bell for 2 weeks so I'm having that for lunch and nothing can stop me. :laugh: Going to work it off though.

No plans for spin. :huh: I can't do it in this weather. I HATE driving in bad conditions and bf doesn't want to go. :grumble: (So much for him wanting to lose weight.)

I want to hit a double spin class tomorrow but I may have to work a training. Hopefully they let me know for sure yes or no by today! GRR

I was in the best mood all last week and then this snow came back and brought back my blues. :frown:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    I know what you mean. LAst night i had wendys, and i beat myself up the whole time after. lol. something is wrong with me. hehe. but i am def working out again today. that machine kicks my butt... oh yeah- i got my eliptical :happy:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I saw that! AWESOME huh? I like the Ellip- once I can get a rythem.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Well I made it to the gym at 8am Saturday morning for spin and have not done a lick of exercise since. We went out of town Saturday night, got back late Sunday night and yesterday I focused on the kids and did not worry about trying to fit it in. I can't get to the gym tonight because my husband works late and my 2 oldest are going out and using my car so I am going to get in an elliptical workout if it kills me. 6:30 start tomorrow so up and 5:45 so I need to get in my workout early enough tonight that it does not keep me awake to late otherwise tomorrow may be the end of me, daycare is very hard when you don't get enough rest.

I hope to get back into my exercise grove soon but like the rest the winter blues are hard to overcome and so I find it hard to leave the house unless there is a class I absolutely have to make. Funnily enough though I used to do the elliptical religiously and now I have a warped way of thinking that if I can't make the gym it is not worth it. Seriously, I am the queen of excuses lately. I am starting to be very upset with how easy it is to give up.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    It's the weather. I think we're all suffering from severe sun deficiency!!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Nothing really new to report, just happy with how things are progressing so far and it looks like I will meet my March target. Which means an extra $10 towards my trip. Yay!

Just wish the snow would go away and spring would hurry up and get here...lol.

I am sending positive thoughts to everyone and hope you all have a positive, healthy week.

~ Datenshi ~
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Datenshi- I am so happy to see things are going well.

I am so tired!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I said I was getting up early to work out. I didn't. BLAH! I was just too cold. lol I forgot to set the thermostat to goup before I got up. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

No heat at work today. :sad: I do have a space heater... :indifferent:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    No heat at work?:noway: Is this a cost cutting measure :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No the heater went out. We had the guy come fix it but it went out AGAIN! I'm prepared now though! Space heaters!! lol
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Great morning everyone!! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the breeze is warm and flowers are blooming. Okay it's really snowing and freezing but a girl can dream, scratch that, fantasize...lol.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone is doing well and making healthy choices. Stay strong, be postitive and choose your attitude.

I am a bit hyper today so I am sending warm fuzzy energized thoughts to everyone.

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Its thursday! :smile: a day closer tp friday! :flowerforyou: had a top performer lunch at work yesterday, hope it doesnt make me gain. i ate like i wasnt gonna eat again in my life... bad bad! so working out extra hard today to make up.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Don't worry Blue- All week I've been eating like theres I haven't had food for 6 months. :indifferent: I need to start taking vitamins again. :laugh: This weather is killing me literally. :laugh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    I agree! and then TOM, ugh, i just want to eat eat eat more and more chocolate. lol. :laugh: but your right, itll be fine
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Well I need to apologize ladies because I have totally killed our SS numbers this week.

LW146
    TW 149.6

I know I will end up with a loss next week because a portion of that is water weight, but I also expect that some of it is well earned and is going to take a lot of work to remove again. That is what I get for not logging and eating a bunch of crap. What is with this weather..I am never full!! :cry:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Aw No worries Momto! I'm not logging this week per my every other log but I'm gonna have to kick a$s if I wanna see the same number next week!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    well i am not sure what funk i am in, but i gained again, and i have been working out. there is no way i am eating that much over. so we will see.

lw 132.8
    cw133.8
    gw 120

Happy Friday Everyone!!