Walk Away the Pounds ---- Who's in????

Options

Replies

• Cusegirl1992
    Options
    Rainy Day today! Walked inside. With the good weather this week, it was easier to get the walks in. Wishing for more good weather! Have a great weekend everyone!

4/01-- 6 miles ( 3 mile in the am and again in the pm )
    4/02--my day off
    4/03--my day off ( walked 1 mile outside with my girls after dinner )
    4/04 -- 5 miles with LS and 1.5 miles outside
    4/05 --6 miles with LS
    4/06 --6 miles with LS
    4/07--3 miles with LS and 3 miles outside
    4/08 --6 miles with LS

Goal--36 miles
    Total -- 37.5/36 miles
    Starting Weight-- 150lbs.
    Goal Weight for end of April--145lbs.
    Current Weight for 4/08--149
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    It's WEIGH IN DAY!!!! Woo Hoooo

SW - 177.4
    Friday, March 28 Weight - 176
    Friday, March 25 Weight - 174
    Saturday, April 2 Weight - 173.4
    Friday, April 8 Weight - 172

Total lbs Lost - 5.4 lbs. YAY!!! :smile:

Great job! That's really awesome!
  • partcho
    Options
    I know it was weigh in on Friday... But the scale showed a gain of 2 Ibs and I felt very discouraged to post as posting would mean I'm somehow ok with it or accepting it. Today I'm feeling better about it, because I'm changing things up a bit, and getting away slightly from the routine. I also realize there could be so many reasons for the up in number, so that's why I'm trying not to dwell. Dwelling for me leads to bad things!! So, gonna pick myself up and keep going and soon enough I will see some positive changes! Let's keep walking!

4/04 - 3 miles (1 outside, 2 w/Leslie)
    4/05 - 1 mile
    4/06 - 3 miles (1 outside, 2 w/Leslie)
    4/07 - 4 miles (w/Leslie)
    4/08 - 4 miles
    4/09 - 3 miles
    4/10 - Planning on walking 3 miles today, will post results later!

Week's goal: 20 miles
    18/20 done!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's WEIGH IN DAY!!!! Woo Hoooo

SW - 177.4
    Friday, March 28 Weight - 176
    Friday, March 25 Weight - 174
    Saturday, April 2 Weight - 173.4
    Friday, April 8 Weight - 172

Total lbs Lost - 5.4 lbs. YAY!!! :smile:

Great job! That's really awesome!

Thank you!! I am hoping to do my LAST 3 miles for the week tomorrow :smile:
  • hallie1107
    hallie1107 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her DVDs!! I rotate between three of them. I have a four mile, a five mile, and the boot camp. I do the boot camp every other day and rotate the 4 and 5 mile ones on opposite days. I also alternate using light hand weights during the 4 and 5 mile once or twice a week.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    It's my belated Mother's Day today and I ate almost my entire day's calorie intake for breakfast (my daughter made pancakes!!!). But I got my lazy butt out of bed and did Leslie's 5 mile slim down dvd - burned 502 cals in 70mins!!!!

I rotate between around 6 of her dvds, it's quite difficult to get them here in England, and I use 2lb weights wherever possible!

LouiseXXX
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    But I got my lazy butt out of bed and did Leslie's 5 mile slim down dvd - burned 502 cals in 70mins!!!!

Wow, that is Amazing!!!!!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    4/11 - 3 miles
    4/12 -
    4/13 -
    4/14 -
    4/15

Goal--15 miles
    Total -- 3 miles
    Total miles left - 12 miles
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    Well I went mia last week, sorry about that. But Im back now and sore as all get out after working on my yard all weekend, raking and taking down over grown bushes.

4/11-
    4/12-
    4/13-
    4/14-
    4/15-
    4/16-
    4/17-

Goal-8 outside and 5 inside
    Lowered my goal a little cause Im so sore. I figure is still better then nothing. Im a little discouraged today cause I stepped on the scale and I was up by 1.3 lbs after working my butt off this weekend. I know some could be muscle but wow. Im so tired of the scale going up and down but not staying on the way down.
    Hope everyone has a great day. Will post later my miles for today cause Im waiting on my new stroller to get here from the fedex guy.
  • Cusegirl1992
    Options
    Let's hope for another good week!

4/09--usually my day off. Did 1 mile with the girls outside
    4/10--day off
    4/11
    4/12
    4/13
    4/14
    4/15

Goal: 36 miles
    Total: 1/36
    Current Weight: 145.9
    Goal Weight for end of April: 145
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Well I went mia last week, sorry about that. But Im back now and sore as all get out after working on my yard all weekend, raking and taking down over grown bushes.

4/11-
    4/12-
    4/13-
    4/14-
    4/15-
    4/16-
    4/17-

Lowered my goal a little cause Im so sore. I figure is still better then nothing. Im a little discouraged today cause I stepped on the scale and I was up by 1.3 lbs after working my butt off this weekend. I know some could be muscle but wow. Im so tired of the scale going up and down but not staying on the way down.
    Hope everyone has a great day. Will post later my miles for today cause Im waiting on my new stroller to get here from the fedex guy.

That is great you were outside doing yard work.. that burns alot of Calories. For the scale, don't worry about it. It is the Inches that matters the most. :flowerforyou:
  • aprildauer
    Options

4/11-
    4/12-
    4/13-
    4/14-
    4/15-
    4/16-
    4/17-

That is great you were outside doing yard work.. that burns alot of Calories. For the scale, don't worry about it. It is the Inches that matters the most. :flowerforyou:

Thanks. I do need to measure again to see if I have lost any. I dont think I have measured since beginning of March.
  • Cusegirl1992
    Options
    4/09--usually my day off. Did 1 mile with the girls outside
    4/10--day off
    4/11 --6 miles with LS and 1 mile outside
    4/12
    4/13
    4/14
    4/15

Goal: 36 miles
    Total: 8/36
    Current Weight: 145.9
    Goal Weight for end of April: 145
  • partcho
    Options
    4/11 - 2 miles outside
    4/12 -
    4/13 -
    4/14 -
    4/15 -
    4/16 -
    4/17 -

Goal miles this week: 20
    2/20

SW (March 20): 160
    CW (April 11): 163 (ouch)
    GW (May 1): See the 150's!

Have a great week everyone!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    4/11-0.42 mile walk outside with 1.07 miles bike ride. 1 mile inside with Leslie. (Got my stroller today thats a bike trailer and stroller. So all I did was take it for a test drive in evening after I got off call. Cant wait until tomorrow to do more.
    4/12-
    4/13-
    4/14-
    4/15-
    4/16-
    4/17-

0.42/8-1/5
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love the Walk Program = )
  • tstevenson28
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this--my first week-- I would love to join! I have heard alot of people talk about the "walk away the pounds" videos, but I have never tried them myself. I guess is as good a time as any?
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hey all...sorry i have not posted the past week. my mom was in the hospital last week for a few days and she is better and home now. i have a had a set back with my shoulder recovery. having some pain, possibly nerve related, and hopefully not a pinched nerve. per dr am to rest, take it easy, and on pain meds again. so, have not been able to walk. back to passive therapy and wearing my sling as well. just wanted to check in and say hi. keep with the walking everyone, you're doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    2 miles of Leslie's 5 mile Fat Burning Walk this morning!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this--my first week-- I would love to join! I have heard alot of people talk about the "walk away the pounds" videos, but I have never tried them myself. I guess is as good a time as any?

Hi there, welcome to the group. They are great videos I love Leslie Sanson, she gets you working all of your muscles and really gets you in a sweat. Her moves are not hard at all. You will love them. Let us know what you think. :smile: