creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Some girl commented on my calves once. It was probably the nicest unsolicited thing anyone ever said to me. lol
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    diouws9xxp7k.gif

My, oh my. A couple of these are truly creep-o-meter worthy!
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    While walking on a Hawaiian beach a few months back a guy yelled over to me..."You sure got a pretty mouth". I just kept on walking...
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    @socalkay thats awesome
    @TiberiusClaudis ew. lol I would have kept on walking too
  • cherith778
    Options
    Oh I have another one! Once in a bookstore, while thumbing through a book I had picked up, I had a man tap me on the shoulder, smile, and say "Hey. I like the way you breathe." I smiled and stepped away but in my head I was all like...

"Yeeeeaah... I like the way I breathe too, and I'd like to remain breathing, please don't kill me." O.o lol
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    ^^ haha, that is just awesome and I do believe wins "creeper of the year" award
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    cherith778 wrote: »
    Oh I have another one! Once in a bookstore, while thumbing through a book I had picked up, I had a man tap me on the shoulder, smile, and say "Hey. I like the way you breathe." I smiled and stepped away but in my head I was all like...

"Yeeeeaah... I like the way I breathe too, and I'd like to remain breathing, please don't kill me." O.o lol

Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy yea, that one gets the Creeper of the year award for sure. Thats on the Buffalo Bill level of creepiness.
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    it-puts-the-lotion-on-its-skin-or-it-gets-the-hose-again.jpg
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    haha!
  • cherith778
    Options
    dkewatson wrote: »
    it-puts-the-lotion-on-its-skin-or-it-gets-the-hose-again.jpg

I watched that movie for the first time yesterday! :open_mouth: Coincidence? I think not.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    nice
  • cherith778
    Options
    cherith778 wrote: »
    I watched that movie for the first time yesterday! :open_mouth: Coincidence? I think not.
    Depends... How were you breathing whilst watching it?? :D

o.O Unevenly actually. I had to hold my breath during the scary parts.

• daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I was 12. I had very long hair past my hips.
    I was in the elevator going up to see my grandmother. Some guy, who must have been at least in his 30s or 40s was staring at my hair and said "its so pretty". He said it a few times. Then he touched my hair. I pressed the button for the closest floor and walked out and then ran down the hallway. :s

• That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    yea, for sure. That guys sounds like a nut job.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    The worst creeps didn't SAY anything. They just stared. Unblinking. And continued when I confronted them. One time I'd been drinking and didn't even care and I marched up to the guy and I screamed in his face "you know it's rude to stare? you don't know? WERE YOU RAISED IN AN EFFING BARN, you slug?" ..... not one blink. not one. not a noise, not a blink. If he hadn't been sitting upright on a barstool I might have assumed at that point that he was dead.
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Options
    ^wtf did I just read
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Is that a mirror in your pocket? 'Cuz I can see myself in your pants...lol
  • cherith778
    Options
    Is that a mirror in your pocket? 'Cuz I can see myself in your pants...lol

How smooth is that? Hahaha
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Prime, you just read an angry goth girl who got tired of some sicko STARING at her for 30 minutes straight. I've gotten fed up with this sort of crap and will tell anyone where to shove it in a hot minute.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    My husband once said to me when we first met, Is your daddy a thief? cuz he stole the stars out of the skies and put them in your eyes. ha! yea......creep! but I married him anyway hahaha