Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    I used to make butter sandwiches. Butter? Good. Bread? Good.

It really is a wonder how I ended up overweight.

I would put my daughter to bed, grab a sleeve of saltines and a stick of butter, and go to town.

Butter and saltines? Used to be my after school snack of choice when I was a teenager.

Mmm. I miss that.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    LCloops wrote: »
    This past Friday was a wash day... went out had fun stopped counting calories... and drinks after 3 Rum and Cokes... I don't even drink cola anymore... but talk about stress release Yea!

Confession: I read this and thought "What does that have to do with laundry?...OH!"
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's mine. I keyed up my previous neighbor's brand new sports car. Why? Because him and his gf were house sitting and dog sitting for us while hubby and I were on vacation. Came home and found my great dane had been starved and was skin and bones. Sadly, the vet couldn't save him. Apparently the dog had swallowed a large hunting sock and the blockage made him vomit for days. I didn't get so much as an apology from them so one night I got rip roaring drunk, walked over to their house at 2am and keyed the crap out of the nice pretty car. No one knows except my best friend. Oh, and all of you guys! LOL!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    Ok, here's mine. I keyed up my previous neighbor's brand new sports car. Why? Because him and his gf were house sitting and dog sitting for us while hubby and I were on vacation. Came home and found my great dane had been starved and was skin and bones. Sadly, the vet couldn't save him. Apparently the dog had swallowed a large hunting sock and the blockage made him vomit for days. I didn't get so much as an apology from them so one night I got rip roaring drunk, walked over to their house at 2am and keyed the crap out of the nice pretty car. No one knows except my best friend. Oh, and all of you guys! LOL!

I can't say I blame you, and if it was my dog I'd be saying they got off bloody lightly!!
  • momtolose15
    momtolose15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My confession for the day..whole bag of Go Raw brand lemon cookies..yummm 480 cal...logging it ..
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My confession: I rarely hit 5,000 steps on my FitBit. I feel like crap about it, every day, and I won't add any more friends on there because I don't want to feel even worse.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I feel like my sisters judge the fact that I do pole fitness, and it annoys me. They have both told me that I can't buy a pole and put it in the house, but one day in the near future (once a sale comes around) I am going to put a pole up and they're just going to have to deal with it.

I just signed up for pole dancing classes, I think it was kick *kitten* fun... and a hell of a good workout you go girl... and don't let anyone tell you... you can't! :)

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I had planned and prelogged pasta e fagioli for dinner, but wound up having two glasses of wine instead. But I can't log my dinner as wine, because it's embarrassing, so I logged it under snacks. I'm working with a limited calorie budget here, sacrifices have to be made. ;)
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My confession: I rarely hit 5,000 steps on my FitBit. I feel like crap about it, every day, and I won't add any more friends on there because I don't want to feel even worse.

When I had a pedometer I was usually in the 5000 ish range for a typical day, 10,000+ if dancing, but on the weekends, something like 2500. Embarrassed about that!
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Oh, and while I'm at it. I guess this is a confession for myself and my mother. She told us the story of when she went caving in Mexico - and they bought bread for the group, she licked her "bolillo" to make sure others wouldn't eat it.

I do this in front of my girls so they won't touch my chocolate. It works.

And then I eat their gummy bears while they sleep.

Life is not fair, honey.
    OMG... I am so liking you right now... you are a trip my friend such a trip... :)
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I'm pretty sure I survived off coffee and brownies, with a serving or two of chips. I didn't eat anything that could be called a real meal (although I did initially only eat carrots and celery). Dang Super Bowl party. :p
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I chug diet soda like it's my last day on earth. I don't record it.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    LCloops wrote: »
    This past Friday was a wash day... went out had fun stopped counting calories... and drinks after 3 Rum and Cokes... I don't even drink cola anymore... but talk about stress release Yea!

Confession: I read this and thought "What does that have to do with laundry?...OH!"

Me too. I imagined her at some sort of weird combo launderette/bar.
  • sylviedrozz
    Options
    i've drank an entire bottle of baileys and ate maltasers's instead of eating proper food one day (it' was a yay exams are over i can get pished day). that was ... a long time ago. wasn't even a bad day. but the stomach ache i had the next day definitely made it so that it was the first and last time i ever did that.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

On fridays, saturdays, sundays and the occasional monday (today being one of those) I don't even reach 1000 steps because I don't leave my bed except for food and toilet breaks. I managed about 800 today because I went to check my mail. I manage 9000 on tuesdays and about 6000 wednesdays and thursdays. So don't feel bad :smile:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

On fridays, saturdays, sundays and the occasional monday (today being one of those) I don't even reach 1000 steps because I don't leave my bed except for food and toilet breaks. I managed about 800 today because I went to check my mail. I manage 9000 on tuesdays and about 6000 wednesdays and thursdays. So don't feel bad :smile:

On Sunday I barely got 2000, and that's because my living room is really far from the toilet, and the kitchen, so getting off the couch to go to the loo or to get a snack was.... exercise?
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

On Sunday I barely got 2000, and that's because my living room is really far from the toilet, and the kitchen, so getting off the couch to go to the loo or to get a snack was.... exercise?

You should invest in one of these for optimum laziness :wink: memq82r01koh.jpg
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't always shower after working out. Also, sometimes I pick the selection with the lowest calories if I don't feel like searching through the database to find out what I'm really eating. Oh, and according to MFP, I consume WAY too much sodium, but I don't really care because I LOVE salty foods. Oh and Dr. Pepper. It's my guilty pleasure.

I asked my doctor about the sodium thing. She said not to worry about it. She said there isn't even any link between sodium and high blood pressure.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    i wish this would show up in my feed that i commented so i can read more later
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You know that saying when you close out your food log...the If everyday were like today you'd weigh X in 5 weeks?

I tried it once back when I first joined.

I ate the same thing every single day for 5 freaking weeks.

That saying is a liar.