Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    My confession is that I don't understand people who refuse to drink water. Like, the regular, plain kind with no crystal lite or whatever rubbish like that. It's just water people.

The taste is bland tho.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I don't understand people who refuse to drink water. Like, the regular, plain kind with no crystal lite or whatever rubbish like that. It's just water people.

The taste is bland tho.

And clearly the millions of consumers of flavouring additives agree with you, it's a huge market.

It definitely depends on your water supply too. Some well and municipal waters taste downright nasty.

We've got great water here, though. It's the taste of filtered water I can't stand, to me it seems really flat. Straight from the tap for me!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

The taste is bland tho.

And clearly the millions of consumers of flavouring additives agree with you, it's a huge market.

It definitely depends on your water supply too. Some well and municipal waters taste downright nasty.

We've got great water here, though. It's the taste of filtered water I can't stand, to me it seems really flat. Straight from the tap for me!

My home city has horrid water, you simply can't drink it from the tap. When I moved, it blew my mind that I could drink tap water, and now the filtered water back home tastes weird!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    confession-I am maintaining a 60 lb loss, while being a total screwup. because i still (STILL!) struggle with binge eating, my excersize burns are ALWAYS super low, I take a daily nap, and I eat fast food.

My family and friends swear I MUST have developed fast metabolism now, versus just 2 years ago when I was in plus sizes.

My old boss asked me what diet pills I take. (heh, none)

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

The taste is bland tho.

My home city has horrid water, you simply can't drink it from the tap. When I moved, it blew my mind that I could drink tap water, and now the filtered water back home tastes weird!

Ours is horrible, and we have a filter on the faucet to deal with it. Could be worse, though. Further up the road from us people are on well water instead of town water, and it smells like sulfur.
  • tammyjo50
    tammyjo50 Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.
    That's the reason I don't do jumping jacks, everything bounces! Ugh can't believe I'm putting this out here...
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options

Because I love Crystal Light and I can do what I want! *slurps drink* ;)

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I went over my calories. I don't think I like Pringles anymore.... :neutral_face:
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    I went over my calories. I don't think I like Pringles anymore.... :neutral_face:

I never liked pringles very much until I discovered spraying Easy Cheese on them. A tube of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and a can of Easy Cheese has been dinner in the past...
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

I never liked pringles very much until I discovered spraying Easy Cheese on them. A tube of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and a can of Easy Cheese has been dinner in the past...

Ugh.... I am not judging your own personal taste, but... just thinking about that might subtract a few calories from my day, if you know what I mean.... x_x
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    tammyjo50 wrote: »
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.
    That's the reason I don't do jumping jacks, everything bounces! Ugh can't believe I'm putting this out here...

Well I can't do jumping jacks because I will pee my pants AND bounce!
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Ugh.... I am not judging your own personal taste, but... just thinking about that might subtract a few calories from my day, if you know what I mean.... x_x

It's my dirty little secret. I'm usually a total cheese snob, but there's something about that overprocessed goo that I just love. Good thing I can't get it over here!
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »

And here I am, waiting very impatiently for my kids to become teenagers so I can finally sleep in again.

This makes me sad. Don't wish away those years!

I wish my babies were still little (21 and 20). My friends had to talk me down last year, I thought I wanted another baby (I'm 41).
    My mom had me at 41!! Keeps ya young! Go for it! Lolll

• Alatariel75
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »

And here I am, waiting very impatiently for my kids to become teenagers so I can finally sleep in again.

I wish my babies were still little (21 and 20). My friends had to talk me down last year, I thought I wanted another baby (I'm 41).
    My mom had me at 41!! Keeps ya young! Go for it! Lolll

My mother in law had my husband at 41, she's the youngest 75 year old I know! Woman puts me to shame!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My mom was 39 when she had my youngest sister. :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I literally will dehydrate if I do not have Mio or something to put in my water. If I try and chug plain water, I feel like I am drowning, it is the weirdest sensation, but I cannot handle it! I also cannot stand anything carbonated, but that is not really related.....
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I hate sleeping. It's stupid and a waste of time spending so many hours mindlessly drooling on a cotton-padded platform. Yes, I know staying awake too many hours contributed greatly to my weight gain all these years. But my inner toddler is still afraid he's going to miss out on ... something.

I feel the same way. I can sleep for LONG periods of time sometimes, but I wish we had no need for it!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    I really, really, enjoy watching/reading other peoples fights on these (not this one particularly) threads. They can actually be quite informative as well.

OMG yes. I've been getting far too much enjoyment over the sugar threads lately :).

My favorite one, as of yesterday, was the "Can I really eat a hamburger" thread. Quite entertaining.

I read the first three or four posts and moved on.....heading back now lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I LOVED the time I had with my son when he was a baby and a small child. My daughter was adopted at 10 years old so I did not have that with her. My children are now 17 (son) and 19 in a few weeks (daughter). However, if I had a baby now, at age 39, I would just die. DIE!!!

I have a couple friends that have very young children and one currently trying to get pregnant, and I am just confused by it lol. I loved the time I did that, but I already did that.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I had chips and mt dew for supper.