Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    Sometimes if i start the day off with something bad for me like a donut i figure the day is already blown so i will purposefully seek out every bad for me food that i crave and eat them all in that one day it turns into an expensive all day super binge
  • evilscotsman83
    evilscotsman83 Posts: 17 Member
    I prepped my meals throughout the day, which included 2 scoops of protein powder but guess what!?! I forgot my protein shaker to mix and drink out of!
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    I bought brownies for my hubby as he is out of town and coming back today for dinner but I ate one in lunch.... :(
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    I concur with that one guy who resents sleeping. Obviously, sleeping feels good. I don't think anyone is denying that. But I would not willingly waste all that time if I had a choice. If we didn't have to sleep, we could use that time for more productive behavior. Just saying.
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 443 Member
    edited March 2015
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    A post from here earlier inspired me though! They had hazelnut dark chocolate Lindt bars on clearance at Target and I'm going to keep them in the car so I have to go out in the cold if I *really* want it. Knowing me I'll forget about it and it'll melt everywhere in the summer.

In a similar vein:
    My wife buys little snack bars of chocolate for the kids packed lunches. When I help put the shopping away I usually grab 2 or 3 bars and put them in a cupboard as my own stash.

Then I forget I did this.

Hidden all over my kitchen are random little bars of chocolate. Occasionally I find one and its like when you put a coat on for the first time in months and there is money in the pocket!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited March 2015
    I confess I wish people who drive like *kitten* would get hit by a tractor trailer. And maybe die.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    edited March 2015
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Here's one that isn't food related. I grew a mustache and bought a fedora partly because they're not in style (especially in my demographic).

I take it you're not an American

I am, but I definitely don't see people in my age bracket with mustaches around these parts (south Florida). And I mean just a mustache, it doesn't count to have a mustache and beard. If I see men with a mustache, their hair is usually greying. Either that, or they're fellow nerds at anime/comic conventions.
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My first thought was redditor
    I don't like Reddit. I find the website's design to be poor.
  • LizN63
    LizN63 Posts: 129 Member
    edited March 2015
    Wrong thread :(
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    My dinner last night was 2 huge glasses of port.

*hangs head in shame*
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    JSurita2 wrote: »

*hangs head in shame*
    That sounds awesome!

This week was my TOM and I shamelessly ate as many Cadbury Creme eggs as I could get my hands on.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Confession: I feel bad for derailing a decent OP that was trying to bring just a little peace between the clean-eaters and the moderationers. It is now a pit of marshmallow peep food and unrelated gifs.

You realize that means the peeps on a pizza monstrosity is also your fault, right/
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    I've had a bad habit of just not posting my dinners when I know I've gone over. I don't need to post it... I know that I ate poorly. Example- last night, I slowly consumed a bottle of merlot and 3 slices of pizza with sausage, mushroom and olives. It was delicious. I'm not ashamed. I am human, and we all have weaknesses.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    misskarne wrote: »
    My confession is that I don't understand people who refuse to drink water. Like, the regular, plain kind with no crystal lite or whatever rubbish like that. It's just water people.

The taste is bland tho.

And clearly the millions of consumers of flavouring additives agree with you, it's a huge market.

It definitely depends on your water supply too. Some well and municipal waters taste downright nasty.

We've got great water here, though. It's the taste of filtered water I can't stand, to me it seems really flat. Straight from the tap for me!

My home city has horrid water, you simply can't drink it from the tap. When I moved, it blew my mind that I could drink tap water, and now the filtered water back home tastes weird!

My home city has recycled waste water coming through the tap! YUCK! I refuse to drink that. I also in my current city got cryptosporidiosis (if you do not know what this is, google it - terrible stuff) once from drinking tap water after a sewage spill in our water system, so I just simply cannot drink it anymore. I do drink bottled water though, and a lot of it. People think I am terrible because of the environmental aspect of drinking bottled water but I just cannot drink tap water.

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    nuffer wrote: »

And here I am, waiting very impatiently for my kids to become teenagers so I can finally sleep in again.

This makes me sad. Don't wish away those years!

I wish my babies were still little (21 and 20). My friends had to talk me down last year, I thought I wanted another baby (I'm 41).

I LOVED the time I had with my son when he was a baby and a small child. My daughter was adopted at 10 years old so I did not have that with her. My children are now 17 (son) and 19 in a few weeks (daughter). However, if I had a baby now, at age 39, I would just die. DIE!!!

I have a couple friends that have very young children and one currently trying to get pregnant, and I am just confused by it lol. I loved the time I did that, but I already did that.

I get it. I felt the same way until I got married last year. I raised my two as a single mother since they were barely 2 and 1.
    Now, I think, "Oh how wonderful would it be to not do everything 100% by myself."
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

*hangs head in shame*

My dinner was peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches, a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and cheesecake... *hanging head in shame right beside ya*
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member

*hangs head in shame*

Good port?
  • MsJennyffer
    MsJennyffer Posts: 85 Member
    I concur with that one guy who resents sleeping. Obviously, sleeping feels good. I don't think anyone is denying that. But I would not willingly waste all that time if I had a choice. If we didn't have to sleep, we could use that time for more productive behavior. Just saying.

Very true, more productive behavior like exercise but/or for those of us who struggle, more time to eat ? I like being able to rest from all this and not have to be worrying about if for the night.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Confession: I feel bad for derailing a decent OP that was trying to bring just a little peace between the clean-eaters and the moderationers. It is now a pit of marshmallow peep food and unrelated gifs.

You should feel no shame. The peeps are the only thing redeeming that thread from the cat fight it's now devolved into.

My confession: Not one time in my life have I ever tasted a peep.
    2nd confession: I lifted the peep pizza picture from google images. I would certainly not defile a pizza in such a manner in real life.

It did get a bit surreal there for a second with all the peep talk, didn't it? Yeah, that brouhaha got ridiculous, but someone just posted a bunch of links to what appears to be bad science, so maybe the thread will experience a resurgence in awesomeness!

They just closed it
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

You should feel no shame. The peeps are the only thing redeeming that thread from the cat fight it's now devolved into.

My confession: Not one time in my life have I ever tasted a peep.
    2nd confession: I lifted the peep pizza picture from google images. I would certainly not defile a pizza in such a manner in real life.

It did get a bit surreal there for a second with all the peep talk, didn't it? Yeah, that brouhaha got ridiculous, but someone just posted a bunch of links to what appears to be bad science, so maybe the thread will experience a resurgence in awesomeness!

They just closed it
    bitcoin-gone.jpg
  • natant88
    natant88 Posts: 7 Member
    Confession: I'm so hungry right now I may eat my foot