20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Rayw89-- you are doing a great job. You don't have too far to go to get to your goal weight.
    I bought the peanut butter powder today at Walmart. It was where you said it would be.
    Not really sure what to with it but I have it.
    Nancy
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I'd recommend adding it to a banana smoothie. A large banana(frozen, if possible), 4 tablespoons of peanut butter powder, and some lowfat milk/almond milk/cashew milk all blended together, yum! And should be under 300 calories too. :) (If you can afford the calories of a tablespoon of honey, even better!)
    And thank you! I'm trying to keep that in mind.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Saturday!

Nancy.. I used to put the powdered peanut butter in smoothies, and I also mixed with water ( as per directions) and spread on toast. Now, since 1:1:1, I use the Jif whipped peanut butter on bread and in yogurt because I really need a fat for that meal or snack. The powder is still great for smoothies or if you want peanut butter without the fat/calories.

(*) (*) Looks like we are gonna have a HUGE total lost when we end our challenge on Monday, April 6!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Massage and rest day for me!

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I just went back to page 1 when our Encourager Leader Marie started this thread and saw when you all joined in. How great that you've stuck with it and have made such progress! Awesome and inspiring! A whole lot of people have dropped out, but You're still here! That's a huge accomplishment, so be proud of yourselves! o:)
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ray, your family is going to be so amazed and happy for you! Your family here sure is :D Connie, have a great rest day - I have never had a massage, but I have promised myself that when I get my next six pounds off, I am going to go...sounds heavenly!

We are going to Canada tonight for dinner with friends to a restaurant I've never been to before, but I plan to make the healthiest choices possible, and just enjoy being with the sister of my heart - we support each other through everything.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy weekend!

Belinda
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Rayw89- I just started walking the last two weeks and it has already made a difference in my loss.
    - Now today it is raining, so I will ride my bike on the turbo trainer.
    - Keep up the good work, I know you will reach your goal.

Atta- Congratulations on getting so close to the Easter goal. You are an inspiration to all of us.
    Great work!

Tonight is dinner out again. I have looked at the menu on line and have picked out what I am going to eat. We are having friends staying overnight and the breakfast menu is already planned.

Good luck next week friends getting closer to your goal.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Saturday morning to all. Hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks Connie for info on peanut butter powder.

Looks like a rainy day ahead so no outside plans. Guess I will have a lazy kind of day.

Nancy
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    Rayw89- I just started walking the last two weeks and it has already made a difference in my loss.
    - Now today it is raining, so I will ride my bike on the turbo trainer.
    - Keep up the good work, I know you will reach your goal.

Atta- Congratulations on getting so close to the Easter goal. You are an inspiration to all of us.
    Great work!

Tonight is dinner out again. I have looked at the menu on line and have picked out what I am going to eat. We are having friends staying overnight and the breakfast menu is already planned.

Good luck next week friends getting closer to your goal.

Shirley

Shirley - you planning is commendable!!

I generally fall to I pieces when I'm in a restaurant despite looking ahead! I generally feed my eyes and see what others are having around me and order the same !

Tut tut :-)

Faye

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!
    SW: 294
    CW: 274!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I managed to drop 20 pounds!!!!!!!!! Now I just need another 30 by June 12 and I will be golden! And on my way to being bionic. Time to "break out" the bikini!!!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    beszmytke wrote: »
    Ray, your family is going to be so amazed and happy for you! Your family here sure is :D

Belinda
    Aww, thank you! :)
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!
    SW: 294
    CW: 274!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I managed to drop 20 pounds!!!!!!!!! Now I just need another 30 by June 12 and I will be golden! And on my way to being bionic. Time to "break out" the bikini!!!
    WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!! :D

Shirley, walking makes such a big difference. It's great. (*)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Great reports coming in this morning. love it love it/

seeAhtter78, we are 100% behind you Fantastic job.

Thank you ray, Belinda, Shirley as far as that goes Thank you all for for all of your great support
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    SeeAhtter...fantabulous!! <3
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    SeeAhtter, You did it, congratulations!!! I think we will have several 20 pounders for Easter Challenge.
    Sorry to say I want be one of them but I am ok with where I am.
    I have upped the intensity on my bike for three days a week and I think that will help me.
    Nancy
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    SeeAhtter--Great work, congratulations on your 20 lb. achievement! Really, really wonderful.
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just wanted you all to know that I started this thread on December 8th weight at 218. Today, I weighed in at 197.1 for a total loss of 20.9lbs! Thanks All!
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    I just wanted you all to know that I started this thread on December 8th weight at 218. Today, I weighed in at 197.1 for a total loss of 20.9lbs! Thanks All!

Great job. So happy for you.
  • GetBackSuzy
    GetBackSuzy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Turtlez and See Ahtter! How wonderful to reach the 20lbs target. Well done too to all our losers, every pound gone is a big success.
    Thanks again to Marie, Connie and all the posters for keeping us going with your inspiration. I am a slow loser and have only lost a few pounds, but am happy with that. For the moment I have given up weighing and am waiting until the end of this challenge in the hope that by then a few more pounds will have disappeared. I am pleased to find that I now need to wear a belt to hold my jeans up.
    I hope everyone else is enjoying noticing positive changes too. Keep up the good work!
    Jo
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello Jo. Good hearing from you again. I think I remembered you. Are you from UK
    So happy to hear you are having to wear a belt to keep your pants up That is a big mini goal. Be sure you do post your weight by April 6. to get you in on our tally ot total members. no matter how small. or how big. Congrats on your lost Also on the 6th of April. Connie will open the new challenge up for the 4th of july The link will be posted on this thread. So come and throw your name in the pot.
    . Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    look at these 2o pounds losers coming in. Ain't that great So happy for you all. Lets do the happy dance.folks

Marie

1641924kurhw5s7af.gif1641924kurhw5s7af.gif

• eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well done all our losers!! I'm so proud of everyone sticking with this!

Hearing all the success stories really drives me forward so keep them coming in!