Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am coming up to post 1000 and I was thinking of doing a major confession when I got there, but then I started posting a lot and now I think I'm going to chicken out and wait until 1500.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've been so ashamed of my weight gain that I have completely avoided seeing anyone in my family during the holidays - the only time I get to go. The idea of seeing their faces of concern and even disappointment is simply something I couldn't handle. I also decided not to tell anyone that I'm back to losing weight again. Needless to say I've become a hermit. I also fear that this battle of my weight will never end, and I'm never going to be able to turn the page to the next chapter of my life. Any-who on a positive note I lost 9.4 lbs this week, so no shame in that.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    It puts me in a pissy mood when I go down in the morning and there are dirty dishes on the kitchen counter. And I'm fed up with my husband for NEVER helping with dishes after dinner. I'm a stay at home mom, not a maid.

And man flu. I hate man flu.

Amen sister. To all of this.
  • johnfraser95
    johnfraser95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

I ate a 1/3 of a carton of Reese's ice cream last week too!
  • lalawaterlala
    lalawaterlala Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I never reach my protein goals
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I love aquariums! The guy in my avatar is in the 30 gallon South American setup I have right now. I'd like to upgrade it to 75 gallons bug we don't have the extra space right now.

My dream is to have the 30 gallon setup with mixed Asian/African community species, a 75 gallon South American community tank, and huge 250 gallon South American cichlid tank.

awesome! ! I have a 90g community planted, it is the centerpiece of our house and my pride and joy haha. It isn't region themed though, just whatever I like (that all gets along together of course ). Our angelfish is our big centerpiece fish, looks just like yours.

I love cichlids, they are so pretty. But I like my plants too much to have a cichlid tank :D

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am coming up to post 1000 and I was thinking of doing a major confession when I got there, but then I started posting a lot and now I think I'm going to chicken out and wait until 1500.

tease!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

I won't hit most of my macros today because of poor planning. I almost always crush my protein, but today I'm way under.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I won't hit most of my macros today because of poor planning. I almost always crush my protein, but today I'm way under.

Same here. Those croissants this morning got me, especially as I had oatmeal for my first breakfast.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    An answer on Family Feud was "McDonald's" ... now I've got McDonald's on the brain...
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Me neither - My current food plan for next week has me under by ~ 50 g a day! I'm thinking burgers for lunch...
  • punkuate
    punkuate Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I won't tell anyone how much I weigh until I'm at least halfway to my goal. I sometimes feel like I'm too fat to even be on here!
  • kmca1803
    kmca1803 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It was my birthday on Wednesday and I'm still using that fact (on Sunday!) to justify eating whatever I want. Time to rein myself in and get back to normality.......
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hate being in pictures and usually make people delete pictures they have taken of me. But tomorrow is my son's 3rd birthday party and I think I might stop worrying about it or else when they get older they will have zero pictures of themselves with their mom and that makes me sad.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    sullus wrote: »
    Kalici wrote: »
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Of all the things posted in this thread I find this one of the most shocking!

It is on the short list of 3 songs I hate so much I can't listen to them.

I have one song where I just have to leave the room if it's on or someone is singing it - 'My heart will go on'. I just hate it with a passion!
  • debrag12
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Divia09 wrote: »
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness

Bigot chicken?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what I thought when I read the two posts here about that place! UGH

*kitten* chick fil a.

Agreed. Never been there. Never will.

Let's not get judgy! I choose not to go there, but I don't particularly care if anyone else goes. The food is bangin' and those shakes...they bring me to the yard every time. Responsible consumerism can only go so far. If we boycotted every place that has ever done something we are personally against, no one would buy anything and we'd all starve to death.

Oh, I'm not judgy about it. I don't care if anybody else goes there, I choose not to. I also haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years and years. I haven't missed them a bit, and I'm sure they don't miss me either.

Now, if only I could think of a reason to boycott Hershey...

For me the taste of Hershey is enough to boycott it.

I'm British and when I tasted Hershey's for the first time I thought it tasted like vomit. Not vomit as in gross and I just didn't like it.. vomit as in literal sick, like the aftertaste I have in mouth when I've puked. I've tried it again since and I still think the same thing.

I like Hershey's Though lot's of people hated it I thought. It is no way as nice as galaxy (Dove in some countries), made by Mars (always thought it was cadburys)

Confession: I hate clowns, puppets & adults dressed up as characters but I love me some Barney & Big Bird!
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    debrag12 wrote: »
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

I have one song where I just have to leave the room if it's on or someone is singing it - 'My heart will go on'. I just hate it with a passion!

I have to ask now, what are the other 2 songs?
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hanging out on these forums has made me take on a "no excuses" stance to health and fitness. There really are no excuses. If you want to make eating better/exercise a priority, you will. You will make time. You will make better choices. No one can do it for you. I feel like some people are looking for sympathy with, "I don't have tiiiiiiiiiime to work out!" and I just roll my eyes and tell them the above.
  • debrag12
    Options
    debrag12 wrote: »

I have to ask now, what are the other 2 songs?

That not me
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It puts me in a pissy mood when I go down in the morning and there are dirty dishes on the kitchen counter. And I'm fed up with my husband for NEVER helping with dishes after dinner. I'm a stay at home mom, not a maid.

And man flu. I hate man flu.

I can't complain because my husband does all the dishes. Our deal is I cook he washes. As for man flu well we have both had the flu this last two weeks. He was tied up in bed with it for two days and I did the usual stuff it just slowed me down and I have felt yucky constantly.

My confession: I bought and Ice cream cone to eat on the walk to pick my child up from a birthday party and I didn't even like it but still ate it.