Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked- feeling super guilty since I didn't log it but was totally worth it
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Everyone is always so sad when it's Monday but I love Mondays because the kids are at school, the husband is at work, and I can finally have some peace and quiet.

Also I always pretty much plan my breakfast the night before and often think about it way too much before going to bed..
  • emilyrigh
    emilyrigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I really wish my boyfriend would start caring about what he puts in his mouth because as he gets older his metabolism is slowing down. He refuses to acknowledge he's gaining weight.
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    i have hardly any self control during the weekend as to what i eat. I just seem to over eat more.

I finally cleaned my room, thru the week i just throw my clothes on the bed, floor, door or wherever...but i keep the rest of the house spotless lol.
  • TheTiagooo
    TheTiagooo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot for me to even find 1 thing i like about myself most days

That's a tough one to work through. Everybody has flaws, and I think sometimes it's easy to forget that those aren't what make us who we are.
  • Bulls_23
    Bulls_23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked- feeling super guilty since I didn't log it but was totally worth it

I also had a soft spot for Phish Food!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I am really close to getting back down to my 90-pound-loss weight.

I've been pooping a lot in the last couple of days, so maybe my weight is about to go down again. One can only hope...and walk around the block a couple more times!
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bought a bag of Starburst Jelly Beans last week and they are gone!! Then we are at Trader Joes and he reaches the kettle cooked salt and pepper chips, really? Of course once we get home, yeah, we both eat them. He gets mad if there is nothing to much in the pantry and them gets mad because I buy stuff occasionally... Wth?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I learned pretty early on, not go go chasin waterfalls, to stick to the rivers and the lakes that I'm used to.

What's your stance on makin phony calls?

I just laughed so hard at this! Great one!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Confession: I have never had a hangover or been drunk. This is not for lack of trying.

I've never had a hangover either, no matter how wasted I've gotten...

I have never had one either....and although I have not had alcohol in more than a decade....I did more than my fair share of drinking when I was young.....I always thought it was a super power lol
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of two-day hangovers in my time. Must be the universe re-balancing or something.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this thread a LOT and I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is SHRIMP SCAMPI FROM RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom never cleaned the poop vein out of shrimp... I realized that after watching a lot of Food Network.

Oh no! Yuck. But, I guess she didn't know or else she obviously would have. Reminds me of my husband's ex-sister-in-law: she would marinate raw meat to bbq and then use that SAME marinade as a sauce over the meat after it was cooked! None of them thought anything of this until I met my husband and flipped out after she did that! Guess none of them died from it, so whatever.

:s - and that comes from someone that eats their beef as close to raw as it is safe.....ugh
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I usually hold my poop for the gym so I don't have to stink my bathroom and use my toilet paper.

I'd much rather use a toilet where I know who's bum has been on it...

Agreed. I do not use public toilets unless it is 100% necessary, and even then, I will clean it as best I can with bleach wipes or whatever I have on me....I can literally go 14+ hours without peeing while I am out....and I drink a LOT of water....
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have never had a hangover or been drunk. This is not for lack of trying.

I've never had a hangover either, no matter how wasted I've gotten...

I have never had one either....and although I have not had alcohol in more than a decade....I did more than my fair share of drinking when I was young.....I always thought it was a super power lol

When my brother was home on leave he came over and my hubby and I spent the night drinking with him. We were all totally wasted, I got revenge for all the stuff my brother pulled when we were kids by banging pots around while making breakfast and being as loud as possible since he had a killer hang over. I'm not sure how I don't get them but he does...
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I usually hold my poop for the gym so I don't have to stink my bathroom and use my toilet paper.

I'd much rather use a toilet where I know who's bum has been on it...

Agreed. I do not use public toilets unless it is 100% necessary, and even then, I will clean it as best I can with bleach wipes or whatever I have on me....I can literally go 14+ hours without peeing while I am out....and I drink a LOT of water....
    I'm impressed with your bladder capacity/control. I had three big babies in 5 years and pee at every opportunity.
    I confess that Germs don't bother me much. I sit.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Confession: I am not a fearful person, but lightning scares me a bit. I was going to walk around the block twice, but I only went once because the sky was looking threatening.

This didn't start until I had metal implants--I've got 22 pieces in my head alone. I've lost track of the total, but it is more than 50 at this point. Mostly they are titanium. When I've asked doctors about this, they seem to have no idea if it increases my risk or not. I've had a freaking lot of surgery in the last 11 years.

My father, who has no metal implants, has been hit or nearly hit three times.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    TheTiagooo wrote: »
    It takes a lot for me to even find 1 thing i like about myself most days

That's a tough one to work through. Everybody has flaws, and I think sometimes it's easy to forget that those aren't what make us who we are.

What a beautiful thing to say. (*)
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    We celebrated my birthday a day early and while I blew my calorie count for today, I stayed within maintenance. A piece of chocolate fudge cake and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I regret nothing.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Confession: when people (adult people, not children, not around children) say things like "what the heck" it really bothers me. It makes it sound less emphatic than either using the actual swear word or just saying the sentence. There's something "why the heck not?" that I can't take seriously.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am coming up to post 1000 and I was thinking of doing a major confession when I got there, but then I started posting a lot and now I think I'm going to chicken out and wait until 1500.

Is... is the beard fake?!

Don't even kid about a thing like that!!