Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• teresanesselrode2015
    teresanesselrode2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel Laurend224, don't quite have that problem but i still don't like all the jiggle bouncing and my boobs ugh sportsbra's aren't very comfortable for bigger sizes
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I ate *three* pieces of toast this morning. And a pear.
    Also, I'm supposed to be doing work but I'm catching up on this thread instead because it's making me feel better about myself.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I usually hold my poop for the gym so I don't have to stink my bathroom and use my toilet paper.

I save it for work. Nothing like getting essentially paid to poo.

There's an app for that:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poopsalary&hl=en

I love modern technology.
  • NYBalbowa
    NYBalbowa Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The weekend before I started using MFP, I ate (from Fri night thru Sunday):

-2 Medium Domino's Pizzas (regular crust, white sauce, shredded parmesan asiago and philly steak on both)

-1 Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl (also Domino's)

-50 pc Chicken Nuggets from McDonald's while the promo was active

-1 Large fries

-2 Double Cheeseburgers (dollar menu)

I figure it's somewhere around a total of 10-12,000 calories. It was heavenly. >:)
    Thankfully, this was the end of my latest plunge into the darkness of the binge eating underworld.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    NYBalbowa wrote: »
    The weekend before I started using MFP, I ate (from Fri night thru Sunday):

-2 Medium Domino's Pizzas (regular crust, white sauce, shredded parmesan asiago and philly steak on both)

-1 Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl (also Domino's)

-50 pc Chicken Nuggets from McDonald's while the promo was active

-1 Large fries

-2 Double Cheeseburgers (dollar menu)

I figure it's somewhere around a total of 10-12,000 calories. It was heavenly. >:)
    Thankfully, this was the end of my latest plunge into the darkness of the binge eating underworld.

I am a binge eater, (although I consider myself to be recovering from it) and I am personally impressed by these numbers, which is saying something!

A moment in my own binge history-
    15 dinner rolls in a matter of 20 mins or so. Also, 8 nutragrain bars in about 5 minutes. Do I chew when bingeing? unsure.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I confess that this thread is a big part of why I've logged in every day for the last 65 days... And I will be so, so sad if it gets derailed and shut down.

My thoughts exactly!
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this thread a LOT and I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is SHRIMP SCAMPI FROM RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom never cleaned the poop vein out of shrimp... I realized that after watching a lot of Food Network.

Oh no! Yuck. But, I guess she didn't know or else she obviously would have. Reminds me of my husband's ex-sister-in-law: she would marinate raw meat to bbq and then use that SAME marinade as a sauce over the meat after it was cooked! None of them thought anything of this until I met my husband and flipped out after she did that! Guess none of them died from it, so whatever.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Speaking of social media. I hate it when couples have fights and then rush to Facebook to change their status to "it's complicated"...

Should be a law against airing your dirty laundry on facebook. I hate the attention seekers, you know the ones who put their status as 'can't believe what just happened.....' or 'I'm so sad...' and then have a legion of idiots asking what's wrong. They're attention seeking, that's what's wrong you bellend!

Wow, ^ this needs a like button. :wink:

Indeed.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    It takes a lot for me to even find 1 thing i like about myself most days

Well that makes me sad! I think you should challenge yourself and find THREE things you like about yourself daily. I bet you could do it. I'm sorry you are struggling. Feel free to talk here if you wish.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I have 5 sessions left with my PT after going 3x/week the last 2 months... I havent told him that I dont plan on buying more sessions yet and I'm dreading having to break it to him because we really get along well. I wanna start NROL and figure stuff out on my own, and $50/h is really expensive. I've only been using him to teach me proper form when doing weights. I think he's gonna be very disappointed :/

Probably, simply from losing a client, but don't feel too guilty: a lot of people hire a trainer for exactly that reason and then branch out on their own. Just be honest and your trainer should respond professionally.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Confession: I am coming up to post 1000 and I was thinking of doing a major confession when I got there, but then I started posting a lot and now I think I'm going to chicken out and wait until 1500.

Keeping us in suspense, huh? Well, I'll be tuning in!

My confession: I signed on today just to post to this thread what I just read in Time magazine: "Prairie Farms dairy company has debuted a line of Peeps-branded milk available in flavors like marshmallow and chocolate marshmallow. The taste is "Peep-tastic" according to a Peeps spokesperson." Who will be the first to try it?!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am coming up to post 1000 and I was thinking of doing a major confession when I got there, but then I started posting a lot and now I think I'm going to chicken out and wait until 1500.

Is... is the beard fake?!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Speaking of social media. I hate it when couples have fights and then rush to Facebook to change their status to "it's complicated"...

Should be a law against airing your dirty laundry on facebook. I hate the attention seekers, you know the ones who put their status as 'can't believe what just happened.....' or 'I'm so sad...' and then have a legion of idiots asking what's wrong. They're attention seeking, that's what's wrong you bellend!

Indeed.

The ones that really kill me are the posts with "Can't believe that just happened" then someone asks what's wrong and they say they don't want to talk about it.

W. T. F.

But my facebook is pretty much limited to cat videos and political statements.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Indeed.

The ones that really kill me are the posts with "Can't believe that just happened" then someone asks what's wrong and they say they don't want to talk about it.

W. T. F.

Haha. I have a FB friend who is always doing those passive aggressive statuses without saying who it is for. So weird.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Indeed.

W. T. F.

Haha. I have a FB friend who is always doing those passive aggressive statuses without saying who it is for. So weird.

I have a really big family overseas and use FB to stay in contact with them. A couple of my cousins, bless them, get into these massive bangout arguments with their partners on FB with distressing regularity. I'm a bad person because it entertains the heck out of me.
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My wife and I barely interact on social media. She has her online life, I have mine. My oldest son and his girlfriend have chosen to do likewise.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    My wife and I barely interact on social media. She has her online life, I have mine. My oldest son and his girlfriend have chosen to do likewise.
    This is how it works with me and my closest sibling. I love it.

• girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to be home after being away for a long time. I want my space back and a king size bed to myself.

My current streak is also thanks entirely to this thread.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

Confession: My parents would by me the box of crayons with 64 colors inside and the sharpener in the back. Sometimes I would draw vomit. I always drew a goldfish in it.

Did you have an unfortunate goldfish experience?????
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

Is... is the beard fake?!

No, that would be heartbreaking!!!