Might as well starve!

Options

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Anyway trolls/bullies. I've got working out to do. Have a fun time amongst yourselves. I'm over it by now. I make a fuss then I get over it. I'm mature.

tumblr_ln6epzknEu1qen4yd.gif
  • Marybeatles
    Options
    People are in such a Rush to judge others. Hey, he who is without cast the first stone? I am sure the heat is a factor in losing patience. I give you credit for your accomplishments. Youre frustrated and we All get frustrated. :) And incase anyone has forgotten we are ALL sinners and are nOT PERFECT. Do NOT think you all are and you are all so free to condemn someone. She was just venting. Have you ever vented? this is sup to be aplace where people can reach out from frustrations etc. I think she has handled the criticism really well, and judgement. You all who condemned her should look in the mirror and apologize to her. I dont know her but this was cruel. Honey, we do NOT know all of your circumstances, and thats fine. I do not judge. Just try to plan ahead if you can, and proud of you for recognizing that you want to eat healthy. :) Peace to you and good luck. Food is not Easy. We all have to eat to survive and sometimes we want to grab anything. Sending you love and peace.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    My mother just cooked me up a plate of fried *kitten* chips and *kitten* chicken nuggets. I said nope, not eating that because it's not healthy. I'm on a health kick. I don't want to be eating that. Yet I go to cook my own tea/dinner, and oh look the only *kitten* healthy stuff is frozen vegetables or *kitten* fruit. Yeah because that's going to fill me up. I so want to eat both of those things with the rest of my calories don't I. I may as well *kitten* just starve. It's hot here, I am so *kitten* hungry, it's tough to eat healthy in an environment like this! It's either starve, go over the macro with sugar which i already have done by eating more fruit, or just have some vegetables which are hardly any calories. The rest is just straky bacon, pizza, processed foods. No wonder I'm the *kitten* thinnest. I don't gorge on the crap.

Someone sounds Hangry... you better go get some of those nuggets, log it and move on before you kill someone with that hunger induced rage.... or go buy and cook your own food.

And Sugar isn't a macro... Carbs is... sugar is a component of carbs.

• jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    mfp started working for me again after I finished reading all this!!! yay!
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    People are in such a Rush to judge others. Hey, he who is without cast the first stone? I am sure the heat is a factor in losing patience. I give you credit for your accomplishments. Youre frustrated and we All get frustrated. :) And incase anyone has forgotten we are ALL sinners and are nOT PERFECT. Do NOT think you all are and you are all so free to condemn someone. She was just venting. Have you ever vented? this is sup to be aplace where people can reach out from frustrations etc. I think she has handled the criticism really well, and judgement. You all who condemned her should look in the mirror and apologize to her. I dont know her but this was cruel. Honey, we do NOT know all of your circumstances, and thats fine. I do not judge. Just try to plan ahead if you can, and proud of you for recognizing that you want to eat healthy. :) Peace to you and good luck. Food is not Easy. We all have to eat to survive and sometimes we want to grab anything. Sending you love and peace.

The WK has arrived.
  • DKLI
    DKLI Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just had to stop in to say "health kick"..because.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    GeorgeL583 wrote: »
    Get some f###### exercise and eat what you want.

9fwie7s7d5go.gif
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    MamaRiss wrote: »
    herrspoons wrote: »
    This topic needs a Linkin Park video.

yes

I LOVE Linkin Park. One of my favourite bands ;)

thatsthejoke.jpg
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    We are all sinners? Except those of us who do not believe in heaven or hell. :neutral:
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »

The WK has arrived.

Playing the god card. This is a whole new realm of bingo.

thread_delivers-yon.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

2q8ylwx.jpg
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Sending your mother love and peace if you went off on her that way...
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Sorry for the swearing. Just needed to get it off my chest. People won't understand unless they still live with a family who eat unhealthily.

Move out. Then you don't live with them anymore and can make your own choices.

I'm still recovering from agoraphobia. I have made many achievements, but unfortunately this is not an option currently.

Sounds like you should just appreciate that your family allows you to live there and eat the food they buy. I suffer from agoraphobia and at some point in life you have to do thing that cause you severe anxiety.

Do you know my life story? No. Do you know what I do most days? Go out. I have a social life. I have friends. I have pushed myself many a time and succeeded. As a fellow agoraphobic, you should know that you can't just move out like that. My friend who is a retired child psychologist knows that you have to take it in small steps. You cannot walk before you run. If you do, you'll eventually just go backwards. Anyway this is MAJORLY OFF TOPIC.

I'm sure it's a good 'small step' for you to go to the grocery store. I have severe anxiety and major depressive disorder, and was in an abusive relationship that once I got out of (still sometimes have problems with) I was in a state where I even had trouble recognising the need to change once I wet myself...outside...in public. And now I am the carer and spend my days looking after my dad. Did I get there whining like a child? No. Do you know what I did most days to get past it? I got the hell up and wrote a list of all the things I thought a person should be able to do and then every day I did at least one of them - I shopped some days, some days I just changed my socks... I now cook for the household every day using the money I claimed from benefit, recognising I was in no state to work. I later began visiting my dad daily because I realized he was struggling to do the things I had needed help with and now I get paid for that.

Go to a shop and stop being rude to your mother. You can ask her to go with you if it's too hard to face the store alone, and most stores are open late - they tend to be mostly empty after about 8pm.

Sorry for the image I just feel she needs a reality check guys.

What an inspiring story!

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    It's quite sad people make fun of self harm. Do you know what a serious condition it is to have? I still have scars and it is literally people being nasty to me that made me do it.

Incorrect!! Literally YOU picked up whatever object you used to perform said act and Literally YOU did it to yourself. No one forced you to do anything. YOU had a choice, just like YOU have a choice to cook your own food instead of bitching about your mom not cooking something to your liking. YOU are responsible for YOU, NO ONE else is!

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Calm_down.gif

Seriously...
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    We are all sinners? Except those of us who do not believe in heaven or hell. :neutral:

Or any form of religion where a martyr died for the sins of humanity.

*cough*notjustchristianity*cough*
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Lexicpt wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    And then you heated it in your easy bake oven.

I almost peed my pants.

Yeah, because that's how I cook things when I have other things to attend to and don't want to spend all day waiting around in a kitchen in hot weather waiting for an actual oven to cook two pieces of fish. It's called being smart and eco-friendly.

Also FYI, if you found it that funny, you might want to see a doc. Not humourous whatsoever.

That was for real? For real you use an Easy Bake Oven? I thought it was sarcasm.

Wowser. I am impressed.

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Anyway trolls/bullies. I've got working out to do. Have a fun time amongst yourselves. I'm over it by now. I make a fuss then I get over it. I'm mature.
    rqkegvwjb12j.jpg

Love this! I am so stealing this! Inigo Montoya has the answer to everything...

ETA: OP, grow the **** up
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the swearing. Just needed to get it off my chest. People won't understand unless they still live with a family who eat unhealthily.

Move out. Then you don't live with them anymore and can make your own choices.

I'm still recovering from agoraphobia. I have made many achievements, but unfortunately this is not an option currently.

Sounds like you should just appreciate that your family allows you to live there and eat the food they buy. I suffer from agoraphobia and at some point in life you have to do thing that cause you severe anxiety.

Do you know my life story? No. Do you know what I do most days? Go out. I have a social life. I have friends. I have pushed myself many a time and succeeded. As a fellow agoraphobic, you should know that you can't just move out like that. My friend who is a retired child psychologist knows that you have to take it in small steps. You cannot walk before you run. If you do, you'll eventually just go backwards. Anyway this is MAJORLY OFF TOPIC.

I'm sure it's a good 'small step' for you to go to the grocery store. I have severe anxiety and major depressive disorder, and was in an abusive relationship that once I got out of (still sometimes have problems with) I was in a state where I even had trouble recognising the need to change once I wet myself...outside...in public. And now I am the carer and spend my days looking after my dad. Did I get there whining like a child? No. Do you know what I did most days to get past it? I got the hell up and wrote a list of all the things I thought a person should be able to do and then every day I did at least one of them - I shopped some days, some days I just changed my socks... I now cook for the household every day using the money I claimed from benefit, recognising I was in no state to work. I later began visiting my dad daily because I realized he was struggling to do the things I had needed help with and now I get paid for that.

Go to a shop and stop being rude to your mother. You can ask her to go with you if it's too hard to face the store alone, and most stores are open late - they tend to be mostly empty after about 8pm.

Sorry for the image I just feel she needs a reality check guys.

What an inspiring story!

Agreed.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »

Or any form of religion where a martyr died for the sins of humanity.

*cough*notjustchristianity*cough*

I'm not up on this religion lark. I just tend to float along in a bubble of my own.
This discussion has been closed.