I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you are getting a full 2 hour massage with Helga, a 275lb. woman who also trains as a power lifter -- she likes to make people loose as a goose -- hope you can still walk when she gets done with you.

I wish my bosses had some brains.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: she does & they are unnaturally appealing to you and you must eat them immediately, because you are a zombie.

Wish: I had a panic room
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Granted, you are now a skilled sewage worker. The bills are getting paid, but you stink.

I wish a Genie would grant me three wishes...none of which will result in destroying the economy, or financially or physically harming anyone or anything on Earth.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    I wish a Genie would grant me three wishes

Granted,
    anigif_enhanced-11577-1409689515-12.gif
    Sorry, sounded like you said 3 Witches

I wish i had cold brew

• fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Granted. It was brewed by the witches and cause you to cough up feuds when you laugh.

I wish my animals would feed themselves.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Feuds should be frogs

I wish my spellchecker wouldn't change my words.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Granted. Your spelling is so awesome the spellchecker went crazy and powered down all of your electronic devices. Fried them to a crisp from the inside. Any time you attempt to spell anything the device will self destruct.

I wish my cat was a human. He loves me so much.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Granted...your cat turns into a human.......he does love you...but in human form he now roams the streets at night....peeing on everything...humping away and through the day eats live birds and mice ......not to mention that licking himself thing when your parents came to visit...

I wish.........I could perform real magic
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you can perform real magic but only between you and your Dear Heart.....

I wish I no longer had to work and could relax and enjoy my days
  • timwaagh
    timwaagh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you stop working. soon after you become homeless.

wish all pretty girls wanted me
  • gfox1966
    gfox1966 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Granted....but now all of thier muscle-head Boyfriends want to have a "word" with you!

I wish I could turn invisible.
  • aPiratesLife31
    aPiratesLife31 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Granted..But you are placed in the middle of an Interstate

I wish i could read minds
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted all the pretty girls want you...but the not so pretty girls are jealous and plot to poison you...you become paranoid and can't eat or sleep for fear you will be killed...its a miserable life........eventually one of those not so pretty girls runs you down with a bus.... RIP

I wish....my friends won money and didn't have to work anymore
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Oh, great. Another double whammy.
    @petebostich Granted. You can now read minds, but you cannot shut it off. You are inundated with the constant, incessant random drivel that continuously runs through people's minds. It soon drives you crazy and those nice men in the white suits give you a cool jacket you get to wear and give yourself hugs all day. They check you into a really nice place that has a nice, soft floor and walls. But, hey, that Powerball ticket you bought the other day turns out to be the jackpot winner!
    @slimgirljo15 Granted. But, poor you, @petebostich is your only friend, and the ones in your head don't count.

I wish I knew more sane people.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you know a multitude of sane people, which sucks for your new profession, cult leader. You can not raise enough funds to purchase the bunker, guns & kool-aid. Your dream is dead.

Wish: the apple cart had not turned over
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Granted: The cart stayed upright, but it mowed over five people on it's way down the hill.

Wish: That my chin would stop sprouting hair.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Granted. ..the hair stops growing on your chin...but its got to grow somewhere...so now your butt has a luxurious pelt... :#

I wish.....I could go back in time
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Granted but as you travel back you grow older while everyone and everything else is younger

I wish it was Friday afternoon already
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted Friday afternoon to you but no one else. You fail to show up on Friday and you are now jobless.

I wish traffic would move faster!