Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    jpenn2011 wrote: »
    whenever I have sex I get upset that mfp wont track that burn so I eat a cookie and damn the cals :P

I swear they should have that option. A two hour sweat session between the sheets should definitely count.

OMG so agree!!!!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oh MY GOSH!! Are you ready to laugh out loud and startle your office mates?

wbqdb7nzc3md.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    vifv8ddymkks.jpg

And whipped cream! (I am cracking myself up! :D )
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Here are pictures of my fur babies. I am WAY behind on this, but I wanted to join in on the sharing party.

This is Owen. I fear he's not to return. It's been over 3 weeks now and haven't seen him. That makes me sad because he was my baby boy.

6enh80drb2ti.jpg

This is Lucy and Otis. Lucy is the big (for her breed, she's actually on the small side) Staffy, and Otis is the little one in the background.

qtlw994hg1gz.jpg

Awww, they're all so cute but I love big dogs so can I have Lucy?

ETA: I love their names and I'm really sorry about Owen

You'd have to fight (physically more than likely) my husband for her. That's his baby and he was heartbroken when she ran away a few years ago. That's a long story and she didn't run away on purpose. Anyway, NO, you can't have Lucy. Although, you're more than welcome to come and visit her. :smile:

Edited because sometimes reading and typing is hard.

Deal, I'll bring my Hannah :) she's my profile pic

And she's adorable! I also love big dogs. Grew up my whole life with them. I just don't think I'm a small dog person. The smallest I think I could go for my own dog would be a Frenchie. I love Frenchies.

I totally want a Frenchie!!! So cute!

tpqxbxnydohh.jpg

I KNOW!!! I mean how freaking adorable is the this little pile of rolls and fur?! I already have a name picked for when I get him. Pierre. Cute, right?!

Gimme one! I want a brindle, tho.

I want all the wrinkly dogs, French, English, pug, mastiff, shar pei, bloodhound.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Is it weird that I try to save earthworms trapped on the pavement of the green way I use? Fortunately only one person has seen me since its quiet out here.

I do it too. I also save insects from drowning if I see them struggling in a puddle/bucket/lake/pond.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Here are pictures of my fur babies. I am WAY behind on this, but I wanted to join in on the sharing party.

This is Owen. I fear he's not to return. It's been over 3 weeks now and haven't seen him. That makes me sad because he was my baby boy.

6enh80drb2ti.jpg

This is Lucy and Otis. Lucy is the big (for her breed, she's actually on the small side) Staffy, and Otis is the little one in the background.

qtlw994hg1gz.jpg

You'd have to fight (physically more than likely) my husband for her. That's his baby and he was heartbroken when she ran away a few years ago. That's a long story and she didn't run away on purpose. Anyway, NO, you can't have Lucy. Although, you're more than welcome to come and visit her. :smile:

And she's adorable! I also love big dogs. Grew up my whole life with them. I just don't think I'm a small dog person. The smallest I think I could go for my own dog would be a Frenchie. I love Frenchies.

tpqxbxnydohh.jpg

I KNOW!!! I mean how freaking adorable is the this little pile of rolls and fur?! I already have a name picked for when I get him. Pierre. Cute, right?!

Overload of adorable! Love the name! Love the pictures of your other babies as well.
  • enriquezmar
    enriquezmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Confession - on weeks when I work out regularly and hard and see a rather embarrassing increase in libido, and I dare not google that to see if it's a common thing. (I am guessing it could be linked to upped testosterone levels? In women high testosterone is known to... up...... erm........ desire.)

Here, I google it for you. You are actually correct....

http://www.livestrong.com/article/80273-effect-exercise-sex-drive/

• overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

6enh80drb2ti.jpg

qtlw994hg1gz.jpg

I'm so sorry about Owen. There are three cats hanging around the abandoned house next to mine: a black kitty that I've named Midnight; a black and white cat that I call Oreo; and a fluffy pale orange one that I dubbed Chester. I don't think that they belong to anyone, so I've been leaving them bowls of water, food, and even a few cat treats everyday. I'll send out good vibes that someone is taking care of Owen like that, too :)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Oh MY GOSH!! Are you ready to laugh out loud and startle your office mates?

wbqdb7nzc3md.jpg

If it's Reddi Whip, it looks like it's only 5 calories for 2Tbsp.

ReddiWhip%2BNUTinf.JPG

She can use more than that. I could fit that into my day. Sorta speak.

I think I'd opt for a squeegee and hold out for the real thing. That's not a "clean eating" statement so much as a reddi whip tastes like crap compared to whipped cream statement.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I have an nsv combined with a confession: yesterday I did finally go shopping for capris pants an spent the entire afternoon in the mall (I walked the length of it four times and got some decent exercise). I was pleasantry surprised that all the stores I went to had my size given that for past 4 years I was shopping in the plus size stores for pants (granted, I was not aware that a lot of stores actually carried up to a size 16-18 as the stores I shopped at in my early twenties when I was thinner never carried larger than a 12; I was to embarrassed with my self to even look - I guess tastes change a bit the older you get).

Anywho, when I told the store staff in several of the stores I needed a size 14 they asked me to try on a size 12. I knew they wouldn't fit but I tried them on anyways (I was right btw). The NSV = people looking at me think I am smaller than I am. The confession: I popped a button on one of the size 12 as I was trying to do them up!. I tried tying the button back on the capris as they wanted $75 (which is WAY too much money IMHO) but said screw it and just left. I thought it was pretty funny but it made me feel good to know that I don't look as big to others as I feel sometimes.

Sometimes though I wish I was more proportionate. I can now fit into medium sized shirts but I need such large bottoms in comparison. Dresses look so funny on me as they are either too big on top but fit in the middle or fit on top but too tight in the middle- stupid genetics.

Same. I can wear a small in shirts, but bottoms are always on the larger side. Dresses are hard for me to find too. I always generally know my measurements, and told my mom what my hips are. She told me there was no way, and then we took my measurements and she was like "Oh, your hips are __" Told ya. But like you said, it is kind of nice to know people think I'm smaller than I am.
  • Ready2BFitMom
    Ready2BFitMom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have binge eaten so badly that I got sick and threw up, on multiple occassions.

Thankfully I am on the path to seeing a therapist to deal with my emotional eating!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 - The whipped cream is cracking me up!
  • Maui46
    Maui46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am totally all or nothing... I will binge eat and not exercise for weeks and then become obsessed with every calorie (but usually not for weeks, just days)
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I used to break spaghetti into 3 when my kids were little. I still break it in half. I rarely order it in a restaurant because I don't like the looong strands.

I also never order ribs. I hate getting my hands dirty, even if it's because of delicious ribs.

I've never been a fan of spaghetti. I mean it's ok but def not something I would ever order when dining out. Maybe I haven't had GOOD spaghetti. But then again, I am not a saucy guy so I tend to like more noodle than sauce. And a noodle is just a noodle, correct?

I crush ribs without second thought. I do however go through a TON of wet naps cuz I hate that sticky feeling on my hands and face.

What??? Pretty sure your profile pic says otherwise! Haha. Those scrawny arms in the picture make me laugh every time.

LMAO touché... I am also not a fan of mayo. Stupid skinny arm child proof tops (They ARE child proof, right?) :p

Aren't all jars?? I used to have this small rubber gripper thing that I used constantly to open jars. It mysteriously disappeared from my kitchen. I didn't lose it. Husband is retired and spends way more time in the kitchen than I do, so naturally I blamed him. I throw a new temper tantrum now every time I cannot open a jar and my gripper is no where to be found. Never can remember to buy another one at the store! Simple solution, but temper tantrums are much more fun.

Just tap/bang the edge of the jar (the metal part) all the way around on the countertop and the jar will open easily. It breaks the seal so it's suddenly really easy. It saved my life as a bartender constantly with the pickled asparagus/green beans and olive jars because I'm a shrimpy little girl with weak everything.

You can also use the tip of a butter knife or spoon just under the lid..you'll actually hear the seal pop/air let out. Works great!

What she said! My daddy made sure I didn't need no man. :)

Agreed, however, *I* am the one that made sure I don't need a man to do things for me! Hence, the temper tantrums and resorting to other methods. I refuse to ask my husband to do it. I'll figure it out myself, thankyouverymuch!

It was definitely me, but my daddy instilled it in me, too.
    He used to tell my sister and I to get educated, get a career and never rely on a man to take care of us.
    I took it a step further. I never ask for help with anything. Ever.

Moving furniture? No thanks, I can do it myself.
    Opening a jar? Yeah, right, I got this.

Yup! This morning, I installed a new handle on a toilet, built a bookcase, and put a new doorknob set on a closet door like a boss. Boo-yah. :)

(Okay, granted, none of that was particularly difficult but my brother doesn't know how to do any of it ;) )
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

6enh80drb2ti.jpg

qtlw994hg1gz.jpg

tpqxbxnydohh.jpg

Gimme one! I want a brindle, tho.

I want all the wrinkly dogs, French, English, pug, mastiff, shar pei, bloodhound.

ALL the wrinkly dogs...ALL! I have hubby talked into a pug when the boys are older. I want a Frenchie but he says they're too expensive.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Norahoefer wrote: »
    When i get on the elipitcal in my basement I have to cover up every clock in the room including the one on the machine and then I spend the entire time trying to figure out how long each song I hear is or how many minutes between commercial breaks on the food network show I'm watching and how many minutes I have left. I hate it.

I close my eyes. It seems like it drags on and on when I stare at the time on the elliptical. I also listen to music and tell myself 1 more song, ok 2 more songs, now 3 songs, etc etc.
    Eh, it works for me. :blush:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

6enh80drb2ti.jpg

qtlw994hg1gz.jpg

tpqxbxnydohh.jpg

Overload of adorable! Love the name! Love the pictures of your other babies as well.

I kinda love them too.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

6enh80drb2ti.jpg

qtlw994hg1gz.jpg

I'm so sorry about Owen. There are three cats hanging around the abandoned house next to mine: a black kitty that I've named Midnight; a black and white cat that I call Oreo; and a fluffy pale orange one that I dubbed Chester. I don't think that they belong to anyone, so I've been leaving them bowls of water, food, and even a few cat treats everyday. I'll send out good vibes that someone is taking care of Owen like that, too :)

Thanks, that's so very sweet of you.