Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Does walking around target get considered exercise? ;)

Of course! I've had some of my best workouts there!

I guess the added weight from pushing the nearly 30lb toddler and whatever goodies I pick up in the buggy will just be some strength training too? Lol

30 lb toddler plus merchandise? Lady, I only bench press 37 lbs at this point... you are totally strength training!

And bonus points if the parking lot has a slope.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Confession: I mentioned before that we had some family issues going on that were making me more stressed and depressed than usual. Because of those, we had an uninvited and unexpected houseguest staying in our tiny apartment for the last three weeks, and I seriously resented the intrustion on my privacy--I'm horribly antisocial and hate being around people--especially strange people--for long amounts of time, and having one in my "safe place" was killing me.

Anyhow, she finally left last night. And this morning, the first thing I did when I woke up? I went to the bathroom to pee and yelled out to my husband (who was still in bed, trying to sleep), "HEY, HUSBAND! LOOK AT ME, I'M PEEING WITH THE DOOR OPEN! JUST BECAUSE I CAN! HA. TAKE THAT, [PERSON]!" ;)

I may be a little strange... My husband definitely thinks so.

Funny! I pee with the door open ONLY when I'm home alone.

Me too. But I might have done exactly as @Susieq_1994 did, just to make a point. I would hate to have another person (except the SO) living in my home.

Sometimes I don't even like having the door open when I'm home alone because the dogs stare at me. I think they're jealous that I get to go potty indoors and they can't.

Especially when it's raining. Lucy will turn around and stare at me when I try to let her out during a storm. I picture her thinking, "Um, yeah, I'm going out there. Why don't YOU go out there. No?! Didn't think so."

My Savannah (mentioned several pages back) was like that. She would hold it for 16 hours rather than go out in the rain. If I pushed the issue, she would slowly stalk out 10 feet, then sit absolutely rigid with her back to me. I could just see her seething.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Today's confession.

I brought up the stepdaughter thing with my husband yesterday because we haven't seen or heard from her since she graced us with her presence Monday, and it did not go well. I think I might be PMSing because I lost it. I yelled, said things I shouldn't have, then cried afterward. I felt bad because I started in on him basically as soon as he walked in the door. He told me he should have just stayed at work. I hate it when he says that.

Anyway, after both of us calmed down, he said that I need to let him handle things his way but he is going to talk to her. I will not be a part of that conversation which is best for everyone. He expressed that he doesn't feel like she's taking advantage of us because he's her dad and he would do the same for Rachael. He also said this is NOT how he pictured a life with her and he's very upset (sad) that she doesn't want to be in our circle (I laughed a little when he described our family as a circle).

I appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers because I don't want this to put a strain on our marriage especially when we leave for Florida in 15 days and we're getting ready to celebrate 15 years of marriage.

On a positive note, if I'm PMSing this early, that means my period is coming soon and I'll be done before my trip.

I hope he does talk to her and it all works out for your family! Is Rachael going on vacation with you and hubby?

Um, no. This is really like a belated honeymoon since we didn't have one the first time around. She's pretty peeved about not going, but I told her that I've waited 15 years for this so she'll just have to get over it. She's going later in July with my mom anyway, so it's not like she's not going to miss out. Really, the only things she'll miss out on are our incessant make out sessions, hand holding, and occasional (probably more on his part) butt grabbing/patting. I'm sure she's not at all sad about missing out on those things. :wink:

I hope things work out too because we REALLY do want her to be a part of our circle. :smile:

We got married last March - honeymoon was Maui in April. We were the only old people constantly making out in the pool at our resort. We had a very quiet beach at night. Let me just tell you this - sand doesn't give as much as you may think. Sex on the beach wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it was going to be.

It really isn't :disappointed:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Today's confession.

I brought up the stepdaughter thing with my husband yesterday because we haven't seen or heard from her since she graced us with her presence Monday, and it did not go well. I think I might be PMSing because I lost it. I yelled, said things I shouldn't have, then cried afterward. I felt bad because I started in on him basically as soon as he walked in the door. He told me he should have just stayed at work. I hate it when he says that.

Anyway, after both of us calmed down, he said that I need to let him handle things his way but he is going to talk to her. I will not be a part of that conversation which is best for everyone. He expressed that he doesn't feel like she's taking advantage of us because he's her dad and he would do the same for Rachael. He also said this is NOT how he pictured a life with her and he's very upset (sad) that she doesn't want to be in our circle (I laughed a little when he described our family as a circle).

I appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers because I don't want this to put a strain on our marriage especially when we leave for Florida in 15 days and we're getting ready to celebrate 15 years of marriage.

On a positive note, if I'm PMSing this early, that means my period is coming soon and I'll be done before my trip.

I hope he does talk to her and it all works out for your family! Is Rachael going on vacation with you and hubby?

Um, no. This is really like a belated honeymoon since we didn't have one the first time around. She's pretty peeved about not going, but I told her that I've waited 15 years for this so she'll just have to get over it. She's going later in July with my mom anyway, so it's not like she's not going to miss out. Really, the only things she'll miss out on are our incessant make out sessions, hand holding, and occasional (probably more on his part) butt grabbing/patting. I'm sure she's not at all sad about missing out on those things. :wink:

I hope things work out too because we REALLY do want her to be a part of our circle. :smile:

We got married last March - honeymoon was Maui in April. We were the only old people constantly making out in the pool at our resort. We had a very quiet beach at night. Let me just tell you this - sand doesn't give as much as you may think. Sex on the beach wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it was going to be.

I don't plan on finding out. I'm a bit of a prude, so no hanky panky for us outside our room and most likely on the bed only. I'm quite boring. My poor, poor husband.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Today's confession.

I don't plan on finding out. I'm a bit of a prude, so no hanky panky for us outside our room and most likely on the bed only. I'm quite boring. My poor, poor husband.

I'd say after 15 years he's not complaining :) I'm so excited for you guys!!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Today's confession.

Sex in the woods can lead to poison oak...
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Today's confession.

Sex in the woods can lead to poison oak...

I see what you did there :)
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: There used to be the an older man who would jog by early in the morning when the sprinklers were on at my apartments and shout - "water wasters! you're wasting water" - every other day or so. He stopped doing it and I havent seen him for a while. My neighbors seem glad, but I thought it was funny and I kind of miss him.

I wonder what he would've yelled had he been jogging past dead, unwatered lawns instead?

He probably would have nodded and thought "good". Seemed like a human Grumpy Cat. I just thought it was so funny that he yelled it at us, like we had some control over the lawn care.

Human Grumpy Cat! Hahaha! Yeah, that's what I was thinking when you mentioned it was an apartment building. He probably had something negative and grouchy he yelled at each place he jogged past.

Maybe that was his motivation; he yelled at different locations to keep him running. I use music, but maybe yelling helped him! I can just imagine him smiling once he got past your building! ;)

That's probably true. I would've liked to have yelled back, "You'll have to yell louder! The owner of the building doesn't live here!".

OMG. I wish I had done that. You always know what to say!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    @BZAH10 we share a friend on here and I just wanted to say you are a very special and giving person.

You made someone's day!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say Hi! Busy day here, have been driving all over the city to track down gift for party tonight (got this: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/kissing-metal-alloy-salt-and-pepper-0106-84812518--24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=Cj0KEQjwhuqrBRCFuPz4ipOx5JIBEiQAZJ7F-l8RQY7ZaBb2XUqHa7DyhcdmOn7wE6LFYp3LM_0Jc0saArSN8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds), and three different stores just to find bamboo BBQ skewers. Terrible traffic, accidents, thunderstorms etc. Am trying to wind down now. I did buy a new dress though, in a size 10, so Yay Me!

Can't respond to everyone's posts, but it all seems pretty upbeat here this afternoon, so that's nice.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Hubby is kicking me and Raelynn out for the evening. MIL and FIL are coming over so he can help them set up their "new" smartphones. FIL is a complete "know it all" who thinks he's the expert on everything and I can't take his level of derp, and he gets all pissy when he's proven wrong or disagreed with. I already have other reasons why I detest him, and hubby knows I'm not going to put up with his smartass attitude in my house. So, he is forcing me and Raelynn to go out to eat together, and go shop if we want to (hello, target trip!), so I don't have to deal with FIL and his derp.

It may also be because I'm eternally ragey due to TOM and my filter has an awful habit of breaking during that. ;)

If someone ever forced me to go to Target I would come home with literally the entire store. I LOVE TARGET!
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    Confession: I mentioned before that we had some family issues going on that were making me more stressed and depressed than usual. Because of those, we had an uninvited and unexpected houseguest staying in our tiny apartment for the last three weeks, and I seriously resented the intrustion on my privacy--I'm horribly antisocial and hate being around people--especially strange people--for long amounts of time, and having one in my "safe place" was killing me.

Anyhow, she finally left last night. And this morning, the first thing I did when I woke up? I went to the bathroom to pee and yelled out to my husband (who was still in bed, trying to sleep), "HEY, HUSBAND! LOOK AT ME, I'M PEEING WITH THE DOOR OPEN! JUST BECAUSE I CAN! HA. TAKE THAT, [PERSON]!" ;)

Funny! I pee with the door open ONLY when I'm home alone. But when I'm home alone I love to be stark naked, it is just so freaking comfortable.

If I'm home alone, the cat follows me everywhere, so it's easier not to close doors and hear her pathetic crying. Before we bought the house and I live alone, I would occasionally forget to close the bathroom door even when someone was over. Whoops!
  • Glinda1971
    Options

Funny! I pee with the door open ONLY when I'm home alone. But when I'm home alone I love to be stark naked, it is just so freaking comfortable.

If I'm home alone, the cat follows me everywhere, so it's easier not to close doors and hear her pathetic crying. Before we bought the house and I live alone, I would occasionally forget to close the bathroom door even when someone was over. Whoops!

I once was having a dinner date with a guy I knew from darts and he totally did this.

I was kind of squicked out. We don't know each other that well buddy!!
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    I have two updates!

1) My Wegmans does carry the Halo Top Vanilla, Chocolate, and Lemon Cake. They were ALL sold out (they only got a very small amount in) so I shall have to check back.

2) I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!! B)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I have two updates!

1) My Wegmans does carry the Halo Top Vanilla, Chocolate, and Lemon Cake. They were ALL sold out (they only got a very small amount in) so I shall have to check back.

Great news! Congratulations. Time for the bad cake...
    lo4choypgkrm.jpg

• Glinda1971
    Options
    I have two updates!

Yay!!

For both but especially the exam!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I have two updates!

Congrats!!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    I have two updates!

1. That's a bummer!
    2. YAAAAS CONGRATULATIONS! Woo hoo!!
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Funny! I pee with the door open ONLY when I'm home alone.

Me too. But I might have done exactly as @Susieq_1994 did, just to make a point. I would hate to have another person (except the SO) living in my home.

Sometimes I don't even like having the door open when I'm home alone because the dogs stare at me. I think they're jealous that I get to go potty indoors and they can't.

Oh yes this! If I don't close the door so it latches Wilbur will push it in and then turn his head sideways and look at me all funny like "How come you're doing that inside?"

ETA: Apparently a single word that starts with a c and means "turn his head sideways" gets starred out...
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Just checking in to say Hi! Busy day here, have been driving all over the city to track down gift for party tonight (got this: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/kissing-metal-alloy-salt-and-pepper-0106-84812518--24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=Cj0KEQjwhuqrBRCFuPz4ipOx5JIBEiQAZJ7F-l8RQY7ZaBb2XUqHa7DyhcdmOn7wE6LFYp3LM_0Jc0saArSN8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds), and three different stores just to find bamboo BBQ skewers. Terrible traffic, accidents, thunderstorms etc. Am trying to wind down now. I did buy a new dress though, in a size 10, so Yay Me!

Can't respond to everyone's posts, but it all seems pretty upbeat here this afternoon, so that's nice.

That gift is so cute! <3 and yay for a new dress size!