Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    http://www.dressbarn.com/detail/bordered-floral-shift-dress/102266210/950

This is the dress I ended up buying Sunday. It's sexy yet understated. Just like me. :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Did someone escape from a certain recently-shut-down subreddit or something? Sheesh.

LOL, I snorted
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My pics are really recent pics of me, I don't lie about what I log, I weight myself at the same time on the same day each week, I'm pretty healthy and fit.....oh wait, these are supposed to be confessions.

That's a very condescending statement. If you don't have anything to add to the thread, why don't you just move along? I don't find your attitude to be contributing anything positive here, and you're obviously too perfect to have anything to confess.

I'm pretty sure he was around yesterday, too, wearing his judgy pants.

I feel like judgy pants should look like this:
    00104345-738611_275.jpg

You know, just to warn people.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

This is the dress I ended up buying Sunday. It's sexy yet understated. Just like me. :smiley:

Love it!! Can't wait to wear these types of things!!!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    My pics are really recent pics of me, I don't lie about what I log, I weight myself at the same time on the same day each week, I'm pretty healthy and fit.....oh wait, these are supposed to be confessions.

That's a very condescending statement. If you don't have anything to add to the thread, why don't you just move along? I don't find your attitude to be contributing anything positive here, and you're obviously too perfect to have anything to confess.

EasyAGIF.gif
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    The kid behind me in our break room was eating his chips rather loudly. He sounded a bit like a wood chipper.

I grant you winner of this thread. Highest of high fives!

lol, thank you! I rarely confront anyone, even online, but nobody else was saying anything and his condescension was really beginning to grate on my nerves. I actually feel guilty for being rude. :disappointed:

Yes, yes he was.

The only reason I didn't is because when someone is obviously just trying to get attention I ignore them completely. I'm glad you said what you did, though.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Did someone escape from a certain recently-shut-down subreddit or something? Sheesh.

LOL, I snorted

I choked on water!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    GUYS!!!! I'm only 5 posts away from hitting my thousandth post. Well, 4 after this one. :smile: I better make it a good one.
  • derangedstray
    derangedstray Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My old account got deleted

And even if I did loose weight I'd probably still wear oversized ugly jumpers
  • BZAH10
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    @bkhamill -I'm glad you are ok.

@nonoelmo -you do have perfect hair for your costume. :)

My boyfriend still isn't here. I'm wondering if he will bother showing up.
    Thank you.

I'm sad for you about your boyfriend. Is this a pattern or one time /first time?

First time thing. Sigh. Oh well.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend!

Wasn't this the day you were supposed to have the "talk"? Or am I completely wrong

Yes, he decided he was too tired to come over which caused another fight. We did end up talking Saturday. I'm going to try to work things out but I'm still torn. I want to try therapy and then if nothing changes, I'm done. :(

My heart physically hurts because I want to stay but yet leave. When things are good they are wonderful but I don't know if I can forgive, forget and trust again. That's why I want to try therapy first.

Now to catch up with the rest of the thread.

Can I ask a question, I apologise if it's intrusive. I'm guessing from some of the things you've said you live apart? But you said you've been together 11 years. Is moving in together something you've discussed? And if so what has stopped you?

Sorry I just saw this. Yea we live apart. We stay together (or used to-not so much now) a lot though. We had planned on moving in together but things keep getting in the way. I seriously think he is someone who doesn't want to make a serious commitment. That is one reason why I don't think this will work either way.

It sucks that I'm so in love with someone that I will probably have to leave someday. I just don't know how I'm going to get through everything.

I'm so very sorry. The pain of loving someone who is not on the same page as you is horribly painful. Just keep trusting your instincts and take your time.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Also, I confess that I'm like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way.

I non-sarcastically confess that one of the biggest reasons I'm excited to go camping this weekend is because I'm going out a night before my husband, so I can eat a bunch of stuff with peanut in it and brush my teeth and wash my hands a bunch before he gets there....I might just bring a jar of peanut butter...
  • BZAH10
    Options

Love it! Super cute!
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    The kid behind me in our break room was eating his chips rather loudly. He sounded a bit like a wood chipper.

I grant you winner of this thread. Highest of high fives!

lol, thank you! I rarely confront anyone, even online, but nobody else was saying anything and his condescension was really beginning to grate on my nerves. I actually feel guilty for being rude. :disappointed:

Yes, yes he was.

Good for you!!!!!!!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Thanks! I'm excited to wear it. I can dress it up with a pair of heels (I'm thinking teal or blue would look smashing), or down with a pair of Old Navy flip flops.

Also, I liked the way it made my butt look. Confession. I checked out my butt in every dress I tried on, even the horrible ones and my butt looked pretty decent in all of them. There was one that I REALLY liked from Target, but it was barely mid-thigh and I didn't feel comfortable wearing a dress that short.

• m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Confession.... the punkass Kroger didn't have that Halo Top ice cream so instead I bought some 'artic' something @ 150 cal a pint. I got orange crème as I love that flavor and am highly critical so it will be the true taste test for me. We'll see. I am annoyed though the one time I visit Kroger, they don't have what I came for. This is the same store that up ended everything so shopping takes forever. I doubt I'll be going back unless it's for a cheap tray of sushi.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    @bkhamill -I'm glad you are ok.

@nonoelmo -you do have perfect hair for your costume. :)

My boyfriend still isn't here. I'm wondering if he will bother showing up.
    Thank you.

I'm sad for you about your boyfriend. Is this a pattern or one time /first time?

First time thing. Sigh. Oh well.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend!

Wasn't this the day you were supposed to have the "talk"? Or am I completely wrong

Yes, he decided he was too tired to come over which caused another fight. We did end up talking Saturday. I'm going to try to work things out but I'm still torn. I want to try therapy and then if nothing changes, I'm done. :(

My heart physically hurts because I want to stay but yet leave. When things are good they are wonderful but I don't know if I can forgive, forget and trust again. That's why I want to try therapy first.

Now to catch up with the rest of the thread.

Can I ask a question, I apologise if it's intrusive. I'm guessing from some of the things you've said you live apart? But you said you've been together 11 years. Is moving in together something you've discussed? And if so what has stopped you?

Sorry I just saw this. Yea we live apart. We stay together (or used to-not so much now) a lot though. We had planned on moving in together but things keep getting in the way. I seriously think he is someone who doesn't want to make a serious commitment. That is one reason why I don't think this will work either way.

It sucks that I'm so in love with someone that I will probably have to leave someday. I just don't know how I'm going to get through everything.

You put one foot in front of the other over and over and over. I don't mean that to sound insensitive. Everything you've said is throwing up red flags for me. The fact that he was "too tired" on Friday; if he was truly sorry he would have been there no matter what and apologized profusely. I know that you have been together for a long time, but you deserve better! IMHO.

Speaking just of what I did at a time of great emotional pain. I took things one breath at a time. Focus on the tiny elements of beauty - the sunset - a flower. I felt my pain and allowed myself to fully feel it so that I could move forward through it. I cried every single day for a year (at some point). The pain eventually receded and I took the beauty of what had been and what no longer existed and moved on. The circumstances were not at all the same, and not worth repeating here as I am just describing a process of grieving a relationship that did not last and not the specific relationship. It was overall a time of healing and I made time daily to let myself feel whatever I was feeling without judgement. At the end of that set time daily I picked up and went on with my day.

(((HUGS))) to you wherever your path is and wherever your path leads. You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

Thanks! I'm excited to wear it. I can dress it up with a pair of heels (I'm thinking teal or blue would look smashing), or down with a pair of Old Navy flip flops.

Also, I liked the way it made my butt look. Confession. I checked out my butt in every dress I tried on, even the horrible ones and my butt looked pretty decent in all of them. There was one that I REALLY liked from Target, but it was barely mid-thigh and I didn't feel comfortable wearing a dress that short.

Lucky! Despite a ton of skiing all winter, my butt remains pretty much totally flat. From the side I just go straight down until an inward curve to my thigh. No bubble at all.

But alas, I hate weights and I especially hate squats, so I don't get to complain, and I've never been built that way regardless. White girl booty forever!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Thanks @MoHousdon and @Glinda1971. Tomorrow will be better. I had a friend die of a heart attack, it was my son's weekend with his dad (that's never a good thing) and I ate way to much. On a positive note though I was down a half pound on my weigh in this morning.

Sorry to hear about your friend as well.

My student loan payment just bumped up almost $200. Crap! I wasn't ready for that... :s

Wow, sorry. That is a lot. Hopefully you will be okay still.

pofoster21 wrote: »
    Ok, on a good note...
    My sister and I hung out Saturday morning and she took me to a ferret rescue place because she loves ferrets. This rescue place takes in any ferret that needs help and they try to help and adopt as many as they can and keep the rest safe for the rest of their lives. I went ahead and sponsored two of the ferrets and made my donations to them. They were really cute.

They put a story about us on their website and I don't look as bad as I thought I would. I kept thinking, 'ugh I don't want my picture taken'. I can finally see that I look different than before and you couldn't tell that I was crying (about the whole boyfriend thing) earlier that morning. So, I'm okay with the pictures being online.

Good for you! I have heard great things about ferrets. Do you think you will adopt one?

Probably not. My sister has 3 of them so I always see them when I go to her house. They are fun to watch. I have a cat who wouldn't like to have a ferret around. :) I do want to get a bunny someday but I know they chew a lot.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Confession.... Kroger didn't have that Halo Top ice cream so instead I bought some 'artic' something @ 150 cal a pint. I got orange crème as I love that flavor and am highly critical so it will be the true taste test for me. We'll see. I am annoyed though the one time I visit Kroger, they don't have what I came for. This is the same store that up ended everything so shopping takes forever. I doubt I'll be going back unless it's for a cheap tray of sushi.

Just as a warning, that brand has the WORST reputation ever for tasting awful. I've never tried it myself. I think it's called Arctic Zero or something like that?

Confession: Since I have established that nothing is off-limits anymore and have successfully kept vanilla ice cream in my freezer, I used that to justify buying a Speculoos ice cream with chunks of speculoos cookies in it tonight. Also, it's nearly 50 C (122 F) outside, and to keep my beloved ice cream from melting into a puddle on the way home, I held it up to the A/C the. ENTIRE. WAY. I also chanted encouraging slogans, like "You can do this!" and "Hang in there, don't die on me!" and "Please don't die, I love you! I've always loved you!"

My husband may have sniggered a little at my expense. But my ice cream survived, so there.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Confession.... Kroger didn't have that Halo Top ice cream so instead I bought some 'artic' something @ 150 cal a pint. I got orange crème as I love that flavor and am highly critical so it will be the true taste test for me. We'll see. I am annoyed though the one time I visit Kroger, they don't have what I came for. This is the same store that up ended everything so shopping takes forever. I doubt I'll be going back unless it's for a cheap tray of sushi.

Just as a warning, that brand has the WORST reputation ever for tasting awful. I've never tried it myself. I think it's called Arctic Zero or something like that?

Confession: Since I have established that nothing is off-limits anymore and have successfully kept vanilla ice cream in my freezer, I used that to justify buying a Speculoos ice cream with chunks of speculoos cookies in it tonight. Also, it's nearly 50 C (122 F) outside, and to keep my beloved ice cream from melting into a puddle on the way home, I held it up to the A/C the. ENTIRE. WAY. I also chanted encouraging slogans, like "You can do this!" and "Hang in there, don't die on me!" and "Please don't die, I love you! I've always loved you!"

My husband may have sniggered a little at my expense. But my ice cream survived, so there.

Seriously you make me laugh every day!!