Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    What you are going through is super hard, I do not think anyone here would feel that way!

Thank you!

We both decided to do the counselling (is that spelled right-I can't tell). He came in to my work today to talk to me. He said that it was him fighting for me. It did mean a lot. But at the same time I asked him if he wanted to be with me or if he was just staying with me because I'm so sad about things. He didn't really say much other than, "I want to try counselling and make you more of a priority in life like you are supposed to be." So I guess that is good? It would have been nice to hear that he wanted to be with me though. We are going to meet after work to talk more. I told him he HAS to be honest with me about some questions I have.

I'm so sorry FroggyBug. I hope your talk goes well - remember the shark (super great)!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Did anyone else find one of the recent confessions super creepy? Not quoting it because no judgement, but I confess I am totally judging that!

I think I know which one you're talking about....agreed.

I must be clueless because I have NO IDEA which one it is lol

I have no idea either but I don't really want to know. Just hoping it wasn't one of mine, lol.

Nope, it was one of those random posters who post something creepy and never come back... Super-obvious hint, it was about doing... stuff... to his wife when she was sleeping.

I saw that one! It was gross but just skipped on by. Weirdos. That isn't judging. Its fact.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    http://www.dressbarn.com/detail/bordered-floral-shift-dress/102266210/950

This is the dress I ended up buying Sunday. It's sexy yet understated. Just like me. :smiley:

Love it!! Can't wait to wear these types of things!!!

Thanks! I'm excited to wear it. I can dress it up with a pair of heels (I'm thinking teal or blue would look smashing), or down with a pair of Old Navy flip flops.

Also, I liked the way it made my butt look. Confession. I checked out my butt in every dress I tried on, even the horrible ones and my butt looked pretty decent in all of them. There was one that I REALLY liked from Target, but it was barely mid-thigh and I didn't feel comfortable wearing a dress that short.

Lucky! Despite a ton of skiing all winter, my butt remains pretty much totally flat. From the side I just go straight down until an inward curve to my thigh. No bubble at all.

But alas, I hate weights and I especially hate squats, so I don't get to complain, and I've never been built that way regardless. White girl booty forever!

I've always been chatted up by a disproportionate number of black men. I'm sure it's because of my huge bum!

I hated it when I was younger, but that was in the pre-jlo does my bum look big in this days. I've embraced it a bit more now, but I still rarely wear certain types of dresses because I feel like it looks like a shelf and makes me feel really frumpy. I'm hoping when I'm smaller it will not be as bad. So be grateful for your flat bum and the cute little dresses that sit right over it!!

Tehehe my sister has the same problem! She's perfect and I hate her she has huge boobs and a nice booty with curves- then there's me I have no chest (unless I make myself a pair). I go straight down, and my butt- while I don't have a crack in my back- it's not all as plump and such as I would like! Grrrr Younger sisters ...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I ate a little bit of Half Baked last night but gave the rest to my daughter so I could justify buying another pint the next time I'm at the grocery store.

I wish some of my MFP's lived closer so I'd have workout buddies. Or I wish my husband would want to go with me, but by the time he gets home from being on his feet for 9+ hours, working out is the last thing he wants to do. I asked him if he wanted to work out with me while we're on vacation, he said he DOES plan on working out. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Hey I've been skipping the catch-up but was curious how the step-daughter talk went? or IF it went?

I appreciate you asking. No talk yet. As a matter of fact, haven't seen or heard from her since last Monday. My husband texted her last Friday but she's not responded yet. Her cat is tearing up my carpet in the guestroom and she's starting pooping outside her litter box. Enough is enough already. I want to let him handle this and not step on his toes or anything, but honestly, I'm pretty fed up and I texted him earlier that if he doesn't message her today, I will.

Edited to add. it's hard to talk to someone who won't return messages or never comes around.

This makes me sad because it means the cat is unhappy and/or in distress. Not your fault, of course! I mean the cat is being neglected by her.

I agree. It sounds like the cat needs company.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    I found the confession and it is actually worse than I expected, which is...quite something for these boards. Haha.

I confess I almost flagged it, but then I remembered no judgment. I'm judging anyway though because it was all kinds of disturbing. It made me uncomfortable to read it. As a matter of fact, I had to re-read because I didn't believe I read it right the first time.

I flagged it. My 'no-judgment' zone does not include that kind of thing in any way. If you guys feel I violated the spirit of this thread by flagging, then I'll step away from this thread in future, and will do so without any drama or hostility, I promise. I do understand and appreciate the environment that's been created here. But for me, 'no judgment' doesn't mean 'absolutely anything is fine'.

No one wants you to step away! It made me uncomfortable, but in an effort to not start arguments I usually just ignore weird or creepy posts and keep scrolling. And how can we judge you for judging the poster since this is no judgment...judge, judges, judgment?

You win all the things.

@caitwn - Don't go anywhere. Creeper posts come and go, but real confessors stick around!

Totally Agree!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    http://www.dressbarn.com/detail/bordered-floral-shift-dress/102266210/950

This is the dress I ended up buying Sunday. It's sexy yet understated. Just like me. :smiley:

The neckline on that is awesome - super cute.

The link doesn't work for me :(
  • Oberon21
    Options
    TV-related confession: I don't even own one. And don't plan to. I also don't use Netflix/Hulu/other stuff. I'm a television-hating freak. o:)

Wow, it is nice to hear that a couple of others don't watch TV. I sometimes feel a little weird about it because people really get into 'their' shows.

About ten years ago I got so disgusted with how stupid TV was that I disconnected the thing and included it in my regular donations to the local battered women's shelter. Haven't regretted it for a second. I am a fairly serious politics junkie, but TV is useless to support that interest anyway. I do occasionally watch one of the HBO series or a special via stream or DVD, but that's very rare.

Now and then, friends try to convince me that some series is really different and wonderful, so I'll go over to their house to watch...and so far it's all been just inane junk (though I don't put it that strongly to my well-meaning friends). As a result, no cable bill for me, and no regrets.

So, while I complained about the other folks talking about disconnecting their tv service... I have never paid for TV service, do not have it in my house, can't be bothered to watch the shows on Netflix/Hulu. We are like 1% of the population. I do binge watch Law and Order and NCIS when I go to my moms! However, if I lived in the footprint for my company I would have the service I market simply because it would be the right thing to do (same reason I still have a landline phone).
  • festerw
    festerw Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    festerw wrote: »
    I may have convinced my brother to take his Taco someplace I pretty much knew he'd get stuck just so I could use the Jeep to pull him out.
    IMAG0858_zps4bep4epa.jpg

I also had a burger, slice of pizza and my last 2 Oreo pop tarts for lunch. Plus my leg hurts so I'm not even exercising today.

What is a taco?!?! Other than delicious Mexican food, which I can only assume is not what you're referring to in this particular context.

Toyota Tacoma and now I want the Mexican food version lol.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I can't handle glasses 24/7. I primarily wear contacts and then pop them out the minute I get home from work! B) I've been wearing contacts for 19 years so I can take them out put them in no problem.

This is me. I have worn contacts since I was like 14 or 16. They are the first thing that comes out when I get home. They don't bother me during the day, but the second I get home they MUST come out!

Haha I'm exactly that way too! During the day I don't even think about them but once home I'm not completely comfortable until I've taken my rinse off shower, put on my sweats, and taken out my contacts!
    Nobody's mentioned the need to remove their bra the minute they walk through the door, so I guess that's just me then..?

Nope. Definitely not just you!

If I didn't wear a DD, I would. As it is, if I go braless I risk a black eye when I go up the stairs.

I find the opposite, I am a H cup and cannot WAIT to get in the door and take it off because of the weight on my shoulders.....if I was smaller it would not bother me as much I don't think....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I have two updates!

1) My Wegmans does carry the Halo Top Vanilla, Chocolate, and Lemon Cake. They were ALL sold out (they only got a very small amount in) so I shall have to check back.

2) I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!! B)

Checking in on a Sunday night because I have actual work to do this week, but so glad to hear this! How's your FIL?

And I'm sure this has already been covered, but why is @JPW1990 in jail?

Ironically, answering that question would be a violation of the rules. Can't have people breaking the strictly upheld rules around here, ya know ;)

Well, that's too bad because I'm nosy and wanted to know!

Me too!
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I may have convinced my brother to take his Taco someplace I pretty much knew he'd get stuck just so I could use the Jeep to pull him out.
    IMAG0858_zps4bep4epa.jpg

I also had a burger, slice of pizza and my last 2 Oreo pop tarts for lunch. Plus my leg hurts so I'm not even exercising today.

What is a taco?!?! Other than delicious Mexican food, which I can only assume is not what you're referring to in this particular context.

Toyota Tacoma and now I want the Mexican food version lol.

Sigh. I may make the best chile rellenos in the world (no sense in false modesty =P) but there's no way I am touching that recipe until I am deeply entrenched in maintenance eating. I sure love that stuff, though.

Teach me your ways! When I lived in Tucson I got decent at cooking a variety of Mexican foods, but rellenos avoided me.

Edit: Spelling is hard.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    TV-related confession: I don't even own one. And don't plan to. I also don't use Netflix/Hulu/other stuff. I'm a television-hating freak. o:)

We love TV around here....we have two DVRs in the house, a full cable package including a pick ten channel set, movie network, super channels and a sports package.....plus Netflix and we also stream a lot off project free TV (for channels we cannot order) and movies.....also I go to the movies a lot, like at least once a month, sometimes almost weekly if there is lots out.....
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    My pics are really recent pics of me, I don't lie about what I log, I weight myself at the same time on the same day each week, I'm pretty healthy and fit.....oh wait, these are supposed to be confessions.

That's a very condescending statement. If you don't have anything to add to the thread, why don't you just move along? I don't find your attitude to be contributing anything positive here, and you're obviously too perfect to have anything to confess.

This ^

Oh, I thought they were being sarcastic and mocking the people who pretend to "confess" because they ate a square of dark chocolate but were still within their calorie goal and then went for a run. The humblebrags :P but you're probably right. I have a dry sense of humor so instead of not recognizing sarcasm over text I just assume that everyone is sarcastic.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Anyone going to watch Fuller House when it airs? For those not familiar with Fuller House it's supposed to be a new incarnation of Full House starring Candace Cameron (DJ), Jodie Sweeten (Stephanie), & Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler). Uncle Jesse better be on it, have mercy! Everyone keeps making a big deal about if the Olsen twins will be on it, but in my opinion they were the worst part of the show in the later years.

Thank you for making my day SO MUCH better! Have Mercy!

Cut it out:).

I always wanted Stephanie's bear & realized it was actually a real bear named Humphrey Beargart so I bought one on eBay.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, I 'confessed' yesterday that my son starts his job today. Today's confession is that I got all of the "mom feelz" this morning dropping him off. Seriously, I almost teared up. And then I felt stupid. They were proud tears, dangit!

Aww that is cute!
  • Oberon21
    edited June 2015
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    jaxass wrote: »
    Ok...here's one I'm reluctant to post but since this is the no judgment room, here it goes:

I haven't been on a date in just over 10 years. (No, not married).

Wow. Not judging at all, but: By choice?

I hope you switch hands once in awhile..!

That totally made me laugh.

Edited to add I think that is like the 5th time I typed that today...you guys are on a roll!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    All these TV confessions are making me fess up: My wife & I love Big Brother.

We love to hate the hateable ones, root for the underdogs, love the cheesy challenges & also love it when they are clueless that they are broadcast 24/7 and just spout the most ignorant crap. Young fools thinking they know everything & getting a harsh dose of reality once they leave the house. So crunchy.

We call it our "Vapid Summer Fluff" ... ha ha

I watch that show every now & then & the most annoying ones since I've watched it have been Jessie & Rachel.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession: I burned 200 calories in exercise today, and I'm considering spending them on ice cream. With peanut butter. Mmm, peanut butter ice cream. o:)

Yum! So did you have any?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I was struggling with depression during my teenage years as well, but I don't think my mom was able to handle it very well. The thing is, I didn't think I was depressed at all (now that I look back, it seems obvious), and I was placed into a hospital for a week to get therapy and to monitor me so I wouldn't harm myself. It was extremely hurtful, mostly because I thought I was just going in for a therapy session but I had been lied to. They rushed my mom out and basically locked me in the hospital. I screamed and cried, and some grumpy woman came in and demanded I take my clothes off so she could search me for ''weapons'' and stuff. It was embarrassing and felt like I was being put in jail. I remember smiling at one of the counselors and being told ''What's so funny??? Wipe that smirk off your face.'' Dude, I was just being nice.

Since then my mom has apologized many times, and I guess I can't really blame her behavior since she was genuinely worried about me. Still, that whole experience was just surreal.

I am so sorry you went through this. It sounds like One Flew Over the Cukoos (sp?) Nest. Scary.