Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Oh wow- @just_ceci your transformation photos are amazing!! Great job!! This is so motivating for me, thank you so much!! <3

YES!!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

That's great stuff, right there!
    Agreed! Phenomenal! Did you actually log food every day?
    I logged food most days. I reached my goal weight in November 2013 and have been playing around with not logging to see if I can do it. (I made it from mid April to Mid June before I decided I needed to reign in the slowly creeping up weight and started logging again.) I weigh daily, record my weight weekly, and if I get more than 5 lbs over my lowest weight, I start paying closer attention to exactly what I'm eating. I'm hovering at about 4 lbs over where I want to be right now, so logging for now.

There have also been occasional days throughout when I just quick added a large number of calories because I knew I had blown it.
    Wow, that's really amazing! Congratulations on maintaining your loss.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Update everyone. 15K done.

Might go for 20 I'm energetic today.

Way to go girl. You are guilting me into getting off my butt lol
  • riderfangal
    Options
    @just_ceci your photos are fabulous. Congrats
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

Woo Hoo
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @berlynnwall don't feel left out! We all get behind sometimes but just jump back in we don't want to lose you! (Or anyone else for that matter! :()

Thanks <3. I will jump in when I can!

ow0it7kmayud.jpg

Ha! Awesome!!

ETA: Love the new picture, @CountessKitteh !

I think that Bender is my favorite character from that movie! B)

Definitely!!!
    Aw, I like Brian the brain.
  • Tubbs216
    Options

Wow, good for you! Send those extra 5k my way, if you're not using them. I am stuck in slug mode.
  • riderfangal
    Options
    @ LBuehrle8 your rain dance is working! Thank you lol. Means I probably wont get many steps in today but I would rather have the rain!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    13 pages, lol. I can't keep up anymore
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    @just_ceci inspired me to post this. Me at my heaviest vs, earlier this month. I started my weight loss last August but was already about 20lbs down from that heaviest pic. jdmc2m70j1l6.jpg
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    @bkhamill - nice work! Great job.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Mountain - 3!!!

Woot! So excited for you!!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Rabbit914 wrote: »
    So with my son's birthday last weekend and really busy at work I am over 100 pages behind. I won't be able to catch up without calling into work a few days so I'm just gonna jump back in here if that's ok.

Speaking of races I just signed up for the Disney Princess Half weekend- doing the 10K. I'm nervous as the farthest I have ever ran is 5K.

Welcome back! Just jump back in! All of the Disney races look like so much fun!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Rabbit914 wrote: »
    So with my son's birthday last weekend and really busy at work I am over 100 pages behind. I won't be able to catch up without calling into work a few days so I'm just gonna jump back in here if that's ok.

Speaking of races I just signed up for the Disney Princess Half weekend- doing the 10K. I'm nervous as the farthest I have ever ran is 5K.

Welcome back!! :) Yes please jump in and don't leave us completely!!

I'd totally do a Disney Princess themed run, I LOVE Disney Princesses! That's so neat!!

Not a Disney Princess run, but I'm planning the Dopey challenge at Disneyworld in 2017 with some online friends from weight watchers. :)

Welcome back!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Awesome job!! If you're feeling it...go for it! :)
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    @just_ceci your photos are fabulous. Congrats

YES! And you too @bkhamill !!!! Wow, great work, ladies!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    13 pages, lol. I can't keep up anymore

BB is tough competition for this thread! ;)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Original Poster who I will not identify for her sake, I'm glad I read it. I will reply with thoughts of my experience (and for those of you reading my experience is not at all the same, but something in what I'm saying may help her or someone else)

You have dealt with a lot. It does not matter what your orientation is in so far as what happened was in NO way, shape or form any fault of your own. At All. You are blameless. (HUGE HUGS). I am so sorry that you had the experiences you did.

**WARNING FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT BE TRIGGERED BY VIOLENCE - SKIP THE REST OF THIS POST PLEASE, THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS UPSET SOMEONE**

When I was 20 I met an acquaintance through a co-worker. He was a wealthy physician. He invited me to a barbecue. I was in no way attracted to him but I thought he was just being friendly and he was "known" so I said yes. I was drugged (the date rape drug) and have no recollection of what happened, but why would I be drugged if nothing happened?

The same year I was taken by two men in a situation where I thought there was a good chance I'd be killed and I was raped by one. I talked my way out of being raped by the second. I talked the first into a condom. I talked my way into being let go. I was shaken and I (kick myself for this one now) chalked it up to a hard learning experience and I moved on without reporting it and without telling anyone. Until 10 years later someone threatened by then 2 year old daughter. I took care of that situation IMMEDIATELY and have entirely put that person out of my life. I had flashbacks. I had nightmares. I sought counseling and was told I had PTSD. Counseling really helped me enormously. I reframed the incident so that I was strong and did everything I could to protect myself. I worked through the issues and I have not had issues since and that has been a number of years ago. Please seek counseling. Call the hotline number that you see for victims of ___ crimes even if you feel it does not apply to you because they can put you in touch with counselors. HUGE HUGE HUGS.

The first few counselors I saw were batty, find one you can work with. What happened does not define me nor do I think about it often. It is now just a tiny moment in time. You will get there. I believe in you and your bright future.

I couldn't skip it. I could not move forward in catching up without saying something about this.

I won't share all of my specific stories but the first time I was sexually assaulted was by my 14 year old half brother while he was baby sitting me. I was four years old, and my 12 year old half sister watched.

After that, I was sexually assaulted 3 more times in my life at varying ages by various people(the idea that only men can rape is bull smurf). Only once out of those three did I seek justice.

In those moments in court I contemplated suicide. I thought about the shame of the situation and I felt like everything that happened to put me in that room defined my whole life.
    After I testified, my counselor said that the rape didn't define my life, but the moment in court DID. That moment was me taking control and holding someone accountable to their hurtful actions towards me. It took a long time before things balanced out and I was able to get out of my depression and let go of the thoughts of ending my life.

I've taken my life back and I have 30 pounds down to show for it. I'm strong, because I recognized my weakness and that I needed help.

Looking back, those situations are tiny blips in the radar of my past and do not compare to the amazing moments and real friends I have had since.

It seems difficult and you may feel alone, but help IS out there. All you have to do is find it.

And of course we're all here for you! :smile:

Omg so sorry you guys had to go through that.. I can only imagine what its like having to deal with that
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    @annette_15, how's your husband doing?
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    @bkhamill - nice work! Great job.
    Agreed! You're looking amazing - what a difference!