Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

ow0it7kmayud.jpg
    LOVE this!

• Tubbs216
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

That's great stuff, right there!
    Agreed! Phenomenal! Did you actually log food every day?
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Mountain - 3!!!
    Eeeeeeeee!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    @bkhamill that is a lot and I'm glad (1) brother stepped in (2) your father handled it appropriately (3) justice was sought (4) you found healing and moved on. HUGS

Thank you.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @berlynnwall don't feel left out! We all get behind sometimes but just jump back in we don't want to lose you! (Or anyone else for that matter! :()

Thanks <3. I will jump in when I can!

ow0it7kmayud.jpg

Ha! Awesome!!

ETA: Love the new picture, @CountessKitteh !
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

I logged food most days. I reached my goal weight in November 2013 and have been playing around with not logging to see if I can do it. (I made it from mid April to Mid June before I decided I needed to reign in the slowly creeping up weight and started logging again.) I weigh daily, record my weight weekly, and if I get more than 5 lbs over my lowest weight, I start paying closer attention to exactly what I'm eating. I'm hovering at about 4 lbs over where I want to be right now, so logging for now.

There have also been occasional days throughout when I just quick added a large number of calories because I knew I had blown it.

Here's my transformation:
    gb1ftkix4prd.jpg
    Sorry for the fuzzy photos.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @berlynnwall don't feel left out! We all get behind sometimes but just jump back in we don't want to lose you! (Or anyone else for that matter! :()

ow0it7kmayud.jpg

Ha! Awesome!!

I think that Bender is my favorite character from that movie! B)
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

That is awesome sauce!!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I may or may not log stuff on the next day if I went a wee bit over for the day. And then just limit myself the following day to stay on track. I'm only guilty of doing this a few times though :)
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    FYI, for anyone looking for Susieq_1994 I checked in on her and she is having some issues connecting today, like many of us did earlier.

Thank you!! I was wondering.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So with my son's birthday last weekend and really busy at work I am over 100 pages behind. I won't be able to catch up without calling into work a few days so I'm just gonna jump back in here if that's ok.

Speaking of races I just signed up for the Disney Princess Half weekend- doing the 10K. I'm nervous as the farthest I have ever ran is 5K.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    I may or may not log stuff on the next day if I went a wee bit over for the day. And then just limit myself the following day to stay on track. I'm only guilty of doing this a few times though :)

You are not alone.....
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

ow0it7kmayud.jpg
    LOVE this!

:smiley: . Would you believe that before my husband met me, he had never seen that movie? I didn't know that not seeing it was allowed. Luckily, it was on Netflix so I could solve that problem.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Oh wow- @just_ceci your transformation photos are amazing!! Great job!! This is so motivating for me, thank you so much!! <3
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Update on Princess Bride/Halloween. SO accidentally had the sword from his costume sent to the wrong address and decided since it was all foam it would be fine in his carry-on luggage:

Text from SO:
    My sword caused a kerfuffle going through x-ray machine - I saw the display monitor - it looks SO REAL!

Me: Were you delayed? Did you explain about Princess Buttercup and true love?

SO: TSA were Not much for chit chatting. They were multi tasking with Asian man who was struggling with the concept of walking through at the same time - Dude almost took his pants off.

(This exchange made me laugh this morning.)

Edit to add: This is at one of the busiest airports in the country during morning rush hour. I am guessing fella with the pants issue might have been struggling with a language barrier.
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    3 years today!

4mzzeclt8zq4.jpg

I logged food most days. I reached my goal weight in November 2013 and have been playing around with not logging to see if I can do it. (I made it from mid April to Mid June before I decided I needed to reign in the slowly creeping up weight and started logging again.) I weigh daily, record my weight weekly, and if I get more than 5 lbs over my lowest weight, I start paying closer attention to exactly what I'm eating. I'm hovering at about 4 lbs over where I want to be right now, so logging for now.

There have also been occasional days throughout when I just quick added a large number of calories because I knew I had blown it.

Here's my transformation:

Sorry for the fuzzy photos.

Wow, you look great. Congratulations!

• berlynnwall
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

ow0it7kmayud.jpg

Ha! Awesome!!

Me too for sure. He was so cool.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Rabbit914 wrote: »
    So with my son's birthday last weekend and really busy at work I am over 100 pages behind. I won't be able to catch up without calling into work a few days so I'm just gonna jump back in here if that's ok.

Speaking of races I just signed up for the Disney Princess Half weekend- doing the 10K. I'm nervous as the farthest I have ever ran is 5K.

Welcome back!! :) Yes please jump in and don't leave us completely!!

I'd totally do a Disney Princess themed run, I LOVE Disney Princesses! That's so neat!!
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    Update everyone. 15K done.

Might go for 20 I'm energetic today.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

ow0it7kmayud.jpg

Ha! Awesome!!

Definitely!!!