Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I ended up eating a bit more than usual last night (just about 150 cals-ish higher, so NBD) and had a 2 lb woosh this morning... what the whah?? IDK but I'll take it.

So now @tubbs I think we're almost identical in stats... I have 8 lb to go to goal, about 5 after that. I desperately need new work clothes because they're hanging in weird places and un-tailored work clothes bother me lol... I may hit up cheap clothes to get me through the next few months until my spree at goal lol...

And I may have found a dog from the local rescue group near me... He's 5 yrs old, housetrained/shots/neutered, Beagle and he seems adorable.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I need someone to talk me out of going to Dairy Queen to use my B1G1F Blizzard!! My husband won't be home until late so if I go, I will end up eating probably 1.75 of the 2 because my son won't eat much of his. And no, I can't throw it away or save until tomorrow or any of that nonsense...
    Ahhh

I know this already happened so the point may be mute, but you are beautiful and workout like a crazy woman (that's supposed to be a compliment), so I think you can spare a few calories on a Blizzard! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Your son is such a cutie!
  • kellienw335
    Options
    And, just for fun: "Your wife is SUPER GREAT! *drawing of shark*" <-- On my husband's computer screen. ;)

Sounds like you won the day! You're super great and my favorite sticky is bolded above!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    .....and we seemed to have jumped ship from Frozen to Doc McStuffins in our home. Instead of "Let it Go", now it's "Time For Your Checkup", and I'm not exactly sure which one is more annoying lol!

We've never seen Frozen...but I love Doc McStuffins! We went through a stage of watching a lot of Doc but have since moved on. I keep begging to watch it again...but nope. It's Paw Patrol, Mickey, and Backyardigans right now...with an occasional Bubble Guppies or Sherriff Callie's Wild West.

I LOVE Backyardigans. My son had a bunch of the videos (yes, videos) when he was smaller and I may have enjoyed them more than he did.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    Order the campfire s'mores.
    Drooling over the campfire s'mores!!! Burnt marshmallows are my favorite!
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm on the way to Florida for vacation!! Check in with yall when I get back on Monday.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Confession - When I threw my yogurt container in the trash, I noticed the foil top (in the trash) had quite a bit of the delicious chocolate greek yogurt stuck to it... so I took it out of the trash and licked it off. I figured, I logged the whole thing, I'm eating the whole thing! (It was yogurt side up on top of the garbage already in the can, which was just paper stuff [work wastebasket]).

Then realized the container can be recycled and moved it to the appropriate bin. (Ahh a happy ending).

I have no shame.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    lxsaps wrote: »
    I just had about 5 bites of Carrot Cake and I feel terrible about it.

Why? Carrot cake is delicious, AND you only had 5 bites! Welcome to the thread!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I need someone to talk me out of going to Dairy Queen to use my B1G1F Blizzard!! My husband won't be home until late so if I go, I will end up eating probably 1.75 of the 2 because my son won't eat much of his. And no, I can't throw it away or save until tomorrow or any of that nonsense...
    Ahhh

I know this already happened so the point may be mute, but you are beautiful and workout like a crazy woman (that's supposed to be a compliment), so I think you can spare a few calories on a Blizzard! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Your son is such a cutie!

I'm not very good at accepting compliments about myself..but thank you! I can, however, accept compliments about my son...so thank you very much!! :)
    .....and we seemed to have jumped ship from Frozen to Doc McStuffins in our home. Instead of "Let it Go", now it's "Time For Your Checkup", and I'm not exactly sure which one is more annoying lol!

We've never seen Frozen...but I love Doc McStuffins! We went through a stage of watching a lot of Doc but have since moved on. I keep begging to watch it again...but nope. It's Paw Patrol, Mickey, and Backyardigans right now...with an occasional Bubble Guppies or Sherriff Callie's Wild West.

I LOVE Backyardigans. My son had a bunch of the videos (yes, videos) when he was smaller and I may have enjoyed them more than he did.

Yup, Backyardigans are a definite favorite right now!! Mine and his! ;)
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I'm on the way to Florida for vacation!! Check in with yall when I get back on Monday.

Awesome!! Have fun!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    @kelly_c_77 I might be late but why don't you get your son one and you split it with him?

Well, that's what I would have done..except he wouldn't have eaten much...maybe only 1/4 of it which would have left me eating nearly TWO medium sized blizzards! And while I could have just gotten a smaller size, my coupon is good for a medium...and well, I could never pass it up for a smaller one. Anyhow, I didn't give in...I ate two Betty Crocker Warm Delights Mini Molten Chocolate cakes instead...300 calories for both! WIN!!!! [/quote

Good job with finding an alternative to the Blizzard. I know I would have had a hard time resisting!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Is it scary or sad that I know everyone of those shows you are talking about? Partly because I have a five year old and partly because I work for a children's hospital.
  • kellienw335
    Options

We love Doc at our house! Those songs are so catchy and she is way less annoying than Dora!

Confession: About once a week we tell the two year old that "Dora is broken" so we don't have to watch it that day. She gets really excited the next day and says "Dora fixed now?" I may have to pay ALOT of money for a therapist in the near future!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Well, I skimmed most of the pages I missed, I'm back now. Lots of work travel the past few weeks.

I'm a little freaked out this week, I'm going in for a colonoscopy on Thursday. Fun prep day tomorrow.
    No, I'm not old enough for it to be needed, but there is a TON of colon cancer in my family, so I'm being safe.

I missed commenting on a ton of things, but just know that I care deeply and I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping up even when I'm on the road.

I am way behind on all my checkups. I put myself on the back burner while my kid got treatment, so now I get to play catch up on all those check ups which probably needs to include a colonoscopy too. Lots of fun the rest of the year for me!

Oh yeah, fun times. Next up is a mammogram. And then, I get to start with the dentist. Ugh.

I'm behind on my dentist appointments (about a year and half since I last went). I actually don't mind going, I've never had a cavity so it's usually an OK experience, but for some reason I dread making the appointment. I think it's fear that at some point I'm likely to have a cavity and drills and needles in my mouth freak me out.

I just had my first cavity ever :( Going to have it filled on July 20th...so scared.

i think if you've gone this long and are now just having your first cavity, you're doing pretty freakin great!!!
  • kellienw335
    Options
    Ok, I give up! Seriously, I GIVE UP!

I'm so sorry that things have been rough for you lately! (Hugs)
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Going to revise my goal for steps today.

Aiming now for my urban boot badge (15,000 steps). It's not quite 9 am and I'm at 8,384 already.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    @lilaclovebird - That's a truly terrible thing for a child to go through, but you sought justice! Good for you!
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    @orangesmartie thanks for the idea of the Zombies Run App! I did the first mission in my living room just jogging in place so I could earn some more calories to eat a Pop-tart ice cream sammich.

Good for you! I love your love for ice cream! :) I tried the Market Pantry Monster Cookie ice cream (I think it was you that told us about it). I loved it! Unfortunately, I ate the whole thing by myself in one sitting! That was one of my high calorie days the other day... :(

LOL @ I've had a few people tell me I need to go to Ice Cream Rehab.

Glad to hear you liked it & don't beat yourself up too badly:(. A few months ago I ate a whole carton of the Great Value Cotton Candy ice cream & the sad thing is I didn't even really like it.

Tried a pack of the seaweed tonight in a spicy flavor & it definitely tasted what I thought seaweed would taste like. I have a few more packs & will only eat them when I have a salty craving.

a few years ago i had a obsession with Hershey's Cotton Candy Bar.
    https://www.hersheyicecream.com/Novelties/Sticks/cottoncandybar.html
    no place in my area carried them, so i would drive 45 minutes to a gas station that carried them and would stockpile.
    and now i need one...bad.

Wow those look good. Have you ever tried the Friendly's Cotton Candy Cups that are sold at Giant & Weis? They're usually around $0.88-$1.00.

I tried a new to me flavor tonight Candied Ginger from Sweet Scoops. At first I thought the smell was a bit odd; however, after a few bites I was hooked. It had a slight frozen yogurt flavor with pieces of ginger that tasted like it was a candied ginger slice. I have a feeling I am going to be shopping a lot more at the Bargain place.

i haven't! but are the friendly one's coated with a "delicious cotton candy crunch"? because that's totally what makes them amazing ;)
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    Ok, I give up!

Seriously, I GIVE UP!

I had an important appointment today that I thought was at 3pm, turns out it was at 2pm. I am not even sure how that happened because that is very unlike me.

Then, just now, my son texts me, to tell me that HIS NEW BIKE THAT HE JUST BOUGHT LAST FRIDAY JUST GOT STOLEN FROM HIS PLACE OF WORK. Are you kidding me?? Not only is that two bikes in seven days, but he just spent nearly $300 FIVE DAYS AGO, and it is gone! He is a 17 year old kid, that is a lot of money to him.....sadly, it is a lot of money to me too, so I am not even sure how much I can help him out.

And he needs a bike to get to work, it is not like he is riding it for fun. He literally uses it for transportation to and from work! Now, he is gonna have to walk the 35 minute walk again for who knows how long until he gets another bike.

I feel terrible for him, I am truly gutted.

does his workplace have cameras??
    did he report it? that's so crappy :/
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    Going to revise my goal for steps today.

Aiming now for my urban boot badge (15,000 steps). It's not quite 9 am and I'm at 8,384 already.

Wow you are rocking it!
  • kellienw335
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »

I hope you have a fabulous time!