The meanest thing anyone has ever said.....

Options

Replies

• daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    oh wow! that is horrible and i am sorry you had to endure that. i have some choice words for him!!! all i can say is karma is a b*tch!!! he'll get what's coming to him!

good for you for making a positive change in your life. welcome to the site, it's really motivating and has kept me working out/eating healthy for five weeks straight! you can totally do this!
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful site for support and enouragement. I find keeping track of what I put in my mouth really helps. I'm not a fitness freak, so exercise is hard, but I'm going to try anyway. I think you could easily lose over 200 pounds easily by getting rid of the bum that was so crass and mean to you! Not worth it. Let's support each other for ourselves, not others. Add me if you'd like. Hang in there. It gets easier, just not faster! (darn it). :-)
  • teampen3
    teampen3 Posts: 10
    Options
    I hope he grows up one day....good luck to you & be sure & send him your "after" pictures. LOL
  • tryinhard2lose
    tryinhard2lose Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!I just joined here and love it!!!! Such motivation and support from all your friends here..I wish you lots of luck.We can do this together!!!!
  • botography
    botography Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You really lucked out. You got rid of him in time. Love is unconditional. Good luck to you in your journey. You are doing this for YOU, and not anyone else.
  • iamacraftymama
    Options
    OMG. Never let anyone take your power from you. You lose the weight because you want to get healthier not because of him.
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    My husband tells me I'm beautiful every day! He doesn't care what weight I am. That's the kind of man you want to have around!!! :)

ditto ... how wonderful you found out now what he's really like before you invest more time in him.
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    Just think you already lost over a hundred pounds just by getting rid of him......not a bad start :wink: Great sight with a lot of encouraging people to help keep you focused. Welcome!
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You have already taken a major step by kicking his A** to the curb!! Take care of yourself both mentally and physically! Do this for you but be sure to send the jerk your "after" pictures!

Feel free to add me as a friend! I would be happy to support you along the way!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow! Please don't go back to that idiot. I hope that you really are doing this for yourself. Don't allow anyone to make you feel worthless or unpretty. You have definitely picked the right site to aid you in reaching your weight loss goal. There is a lot of support and encouragement on here, which I know I wouldn't be able to do this without the wonderful people here. Good luck!
  • harleyfever
    harleyfever Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you just lost a couple hundred pounds lbs. to me. :smile:
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thats the kind of man they invented super glue for. You are soooo much better off now. This is a great site it has helped me loose over 30lbs and my sister has lost over 60lbs. :happy: Life will get a whole lot better with him gone. Good luck
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    dropping him is the best start ever...

hugs

Agree!! Do this for you and you only and there is no doubt you will succeed!
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    What a jerk! Whatever you do don't EVER take him back. You marry someone because of who they are inside because in the words of your idiot ex "lets get real" our bodies and looks will change over the years. I can't believe someone could say that. Just know that one way or another in this life he will have to eat those words.

I know you can do this for YOU and you will find someone to LOVE YOU not your body. Hang in there!
  • gagirl89
    gagirl89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and he's a jerk. Its his loss.
  • belrie
    belrie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    what a jerk! there's a load of weight already gone with him off your back! & there are lots of other decent men who don't think that way! request on it's way:smile:
  • louiseforster1
    Options
    Well done for loosing him :angry:
    Now concobtrate on your goals and stick to them you will find lots of support her.
    What a T**t !!! :huh: :huh:
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Today I start my diet. Just like everyone else here....I hope we are successful and make goals. I'm here because my boyfriend last week said to me. I would not marry you at the size you are now. But I know you COULD BE beautiful. Then he said....Let's get real....You can get anyone to "screw you"....but no one will marry you, cause your fat. Well he is now blocked from my phone and I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing this for ME. I don't have tons of friends so I'm looking forward to this website because I know people will understand the struggles that I am facing. I am definately a person who "eats for what's eating me". But I hope by the posts I read from others it keeps me motivated. So good luck to everyone and stay POSITIVE!!!! Pam
    dump him! Marry someone who will love you anyway , not just because you are thin!
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Ok so this is Random, but I just posted a reply here, but was wondering if my ticker is showing up. I did what it said but all I see is jibberish words.....:laugh: