100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Day 25: walked pushing cart, 2 miles.
    Day 26: walked dogs w/hubby, about 25 mins. All 3 dogs! They did well.

I'm sure keeping your balance and course corrections with three dogs provided a slightly higher calorie burn. ;)
    Day 25: walked pushing cart, 2 miles.
    Day 26: walked dogs w/hubby, about 25 mins. All 3 dogs! They did well.

I'm sure keeping your balance and course corrections with three dogs provided a slightly higher calorie burn. ;)

I like the way you think!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    Day 30: Got to gym by 5:05am and did cardio, legs and abs.. Got to lose this week.. So disappointed when I did not go to gym last week and ate some unhealthy food. Back on track :)

You always are active so early in the day. I admire that. Me, too, the unhealthy food. Been better this week.
  • WillsRN
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    Zumba for an hour. Ab and arm challenge with the hubby later tonight. Feeling good!

Wow! That's a lot of working out. Your getting strong and sculpted.
  • WillsRN
    Options
    sybabe35 wrote: »
    Day 9: October 19, 2015--Walked 2.62 miles in 45 minutes
    Planning on doing some ab/core exercises when I get home from work

That's great! I'm ready to just call it a day when I get home. It's good you do more exercises then.
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Whatever day I'm on. :open_mouth:

26 minutes low impact aerobics, 15 minutes core work, 15 minutes fluid stretches and 6 minutes static stretches.

It felt fantastic!

Awesome!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Horrible day yesterday:

Day 8 (I think) - walked 6073 steps (not sure how far that is). However, today is a new day!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Horrible day yesterday:

Day 8 (I think) - walked 6073 steps (not sure how far that is). However, today is a new day!

Yay for a new day! I hope it's better!
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, you are all doing great. Me, not so much - we have a cultural 9 day festival, where people go to everyone's houses, eat and get together all 9 days. The festival is not over yet and I already am so bloated, with no time to exercise until yesterday since all I did was clean the house, get goody bags ready for everyone and visit other people's houses. So, I haven't logged what I ate the past few days, did way too much eating and tried to move as much as I could. Just thought about not coming back to this challenge this morning but am so glad I did! I found all the motivation I needed just reading thru your posts :)

Here's where I stand.

Day 26 (Sat): Cleaning the house for 30 minutes (I honestly shouldn't log this because I ate waaayyyy too much delicious food. Well, at least I enjoyed it for once without feeling guilty, knowing this will happen again only next year)

Day 27 (Sun): Major cleaning, and received about 45 - 50 people at home, entertaining. So, that night I was exhausted.

Day 28: Got up, brushed my teeth, right away did Jillian's workout 3 to start compensating for all the unhealthy eating

Day 29 (today): Jillian's workout 4

Will probably see my weight go up this Sunday which is when I always log my weight. Want to keep the weight gain as minimal as possible.
  • BethWilliams24
    Options
    Day 9: desk job dictates I walked 2.1 miles, HOWEVER 7 mins of calisthenics, and 90 mins of decorating as well!
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 10: October 20, 2015--Walked 2.48 miles in 45 minutes
    Did a little bit of strength training for about 5 minutes
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    I was going to switch my recovery days around and take it easy today with some light stretching but this afternoon, I had this CRAZY urge to kick it in the rear! Sooooooo 18 minutes cardio with alternating kickboxing and ab work, 23 minutes strength (kettlebells!) and six minute yoga stretch.

Tomorrow recover!

You all are doing FANTASTIC! Keep it up!
  • BethWilliams24
    Options
    Day 9: desk job dictates I walked 2.1 miles, HOWEVER 7 mins of calisthenics, and 90 mins of decorating as well!

Forgot to mention - I started the 30 day squat challenge as well!
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Yesterday was my day 25 and I was riding my bike for an hour (I had to go to the dentist, so I went with my bike) and in the evening I had my weightlifting training. I have to say I have my PMS days and it's quite difficult for me. Every month is the same, almost uncontrollable desire for stuffing myself with every food I see and NO desire for working out :( And every month all my progress goes down the drain. BUT this month is different - I have you guys to keep me going!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day 27: walked >3 miles. Several flights of stairs, and 2 miles @ work going to other building. Not the best day. Gained almost 2#, & not very happy about it. Only 3rd time to gain in last 30 weeks. Full on sulking happening and will be better tomorrow (which is really after I sleep today). Bah, humbug. Ate some out of anger, but not as bad as in past. Stupid to punish yourself, but forgiving others is so much easier than forgiving yourself. Yes, I am an emotional eater. But this journey ain't over yet...
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    RedSuki wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Yesterday was my day 25 and I was riding my bike for an hour (I had to go to the dentist, so I went with my bike) and in the evening I had my weightlifting training. I have to say I have my PMS days and it's quite difficult for me. Every month is the same, almost uncontrollable desire for stuffing myself with every food I see and NO desire for working out :( And every month all my progress goes down the drain. BUT this month is different - I have you guys to keep me going!

We are here for you. Congrats on choosing a bike ride on top of weight training! What a great choice.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 27: walked >3 miles. Several flights of stairs, and 2 miles @ work going to other building. Not the best day. Gained almost 2#, & not very happy about it. Only 3rd time to gain in last 30 weeks. Full on sulking happening and will be better tomorrow (which is really after I sleep today). Bah, humbug. Ate some out of anger, but not as bad as in past. Stupid to punish yourself, but forgiving others is so much easier than forgiving yourself. Yes, I am an emotional eater. But this journey ain't over yet...

I eat when emotional too and well, last night the halloween candy won. :/ Onward and forward, new days and all!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Okay, recovery day for me, so 46 minutes of yoga. I skipped the last four minutes because the program i was doing was obviously way way above my ability at the end. :persevere:
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you're all doing a fantastic job. :):) so been a busy week. Day 28 I walked miles and went and checked out the new crossfit box . Day 29 crossfit for an hour.. lots of running 4000 mtrs row box jump burpees
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you're all doing a fantastic job. :):) so been a busy week. Day 28 I walked miles and went and checked out the new crossfit box . Day 29 crossfit for an hour.. lots of running 4000 mtrs row box jump burpees
    For so.e reason didn't complete rest of what I wrote day 30 kettlebells. Day 31 was a nice 10 min abs workout courtesy of fitness blender.

Doing fab everyone :)
  • BethWilliams24
    Options
    Day 10: walked 3.4 miles, and decorated my new place for 90 mins :)