New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

I've never heard of these either! Where did you buy them and how many calories per container are they? I can't seem to find a website for them anywhere online o.o

I live in Europe and here we have supermarket "Lidl", and from time to time they have limited weeks with special products, like "Italian week", "Greek week" and those were from the American week. They were very delicious, but the bad side is that you can only have them one week, so I tried to stock up with them. lol They were kind of high on calories, for 150gr. around 180cals, but I try to fit them in my calorie goal.

quote="spacequiztime;34539516"]
    02329055l.gif
    Is this an ice cream? If it's not, I want to ask my parents to bring some the next time they go to Mexico.

[/quote]

They are yogurts
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    1iyvf7rtnoa8.jpg

Yeah this is good! A bit uneven though, with some pieces more custardy than others, but still. Pretty filling too (good thing, at 260 calories a slice), but it doesn't need any syrup or anything.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I am so going to try to be more adventurous at the grocery store. For now, I will live vicariously through you all :) Please keep sharing! :D
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    These are freaking GROSS. I was expecting them to be made out of dried cooked oats, but nope... They're syrupy sweet raw oats. And there's no noticeable difference between the different flavors. I spat >80% of these out just because they were so not worth the calories. They weigh like 20% more than what the package says, too. Seriously butt freaking gross. I bought two other flavors as well, but I'm going to return them. They are really that bad.

@vinegar_husbands Sorry they weren't tasty :( However, your description of your displeasure made me LOL :)
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    1iyvf7rtnoa8.jpg

Yeah this is good! A bit uneven though, with some pieces more custardy than others, but still. Pretty filling too (good thing, at 260 calories a slice), but it doesn't need any syrup or anything.

I never would have thought to make French toast with a panettone! That may be our Christmas Morning breakfast this year :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    1iyvf7rtnoa8.jpg

I never would have thought to make French toast with a panettone! That may be our Christmas Morning breakfast this year :)

I always mess it up when I try to make it myself because the bread is never stale enough and it turns into a mess (I've wasted challah bread and brioche that day). It sucks because I love French toast, but when I crave it I usually just buy those Pepperidge Farm swirl breads and the consistency is perfect right out of the package.

• DisneyDude85
    Options
    1iyvf7rtnoa8.jpg

I always mess it up when I try to make it myself because the bread is never stale enough and it turns into a mess (I've wasted challah bread and brioche that day). It sucks because I love French toast, but when I crave it I usually just buy those Pepperidge Farm swirl breads and the consistency is perfect right out of the package.

I know. I can never make French toast when I just feel like it because my bread is never stale enough. I always have to plan it out!
  • Francl27
    Options
    1iyvf7rtnoa8.jpg

I know. I can never make French toast when I just feel like it because my bread is never stale enough. I always have to plan it out!

How do you let the bread go stale anyway... just in slices on the counter? How long? I'm seriously clueless...
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Hostess Pumpkin Pie cupcake

Its a real decadence
  • Francl27
    Options
    Pistachio_Renderings_3SKUs_xhiuqe.jpg
    Walnut_Renderings_3SKUs_kwx8k1.jpg

I tried the regular and vanilla pistachio flavors. 10/10, amazing! I am A HUGE fan of pistachios, so it was really good in my cereal and added a nice pistachio flavor to it. I also used it to make pistachio instant pudding with and it was super yummy!

I am allergic to walnuts, but my mom tried the original. She said it had a subtle walnut flavor to it and was very creamy like silk cashew milk. She would buy again.

Oh these look delicious! I wouldn't know what to use them with though...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Every single time I go into Target I find so many other things I want to try! Luckily I didn't bring my credit card, but I did buy the Red Velvet Peeps, Sugar Plum Peeps, and Hammond's Red Velvet Marshmallows. I haven't tried the Hammond's marshmallows yet but the peeps were really good! The red velvet tasted a bit fake, but I was impressed by the chocolate marshmallow.tx3vh7aaqmzy.jpg
    hmf87pen5bwn.jpg
    rhke18bdolrt.jpg

I also got an email about Flapjack's new Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin!!!! I HAVE TO FIND THIS.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Ooooo I'll probably get the sugar cookie peeps. I'd try the pretty sugar plum but I don't like white chocolate.

I'm not even sure I'd had a peep before that stupid s'mores thread. :)

I was in Target yesterday and saw they had the gingerbread oreos so I'm probably going back today to get them plus some other things.

It's so sad, tho, that the on sale halloween candy wasn't even fully off the shelves before they started setting up for Christmas. I feel so bad about Thanksgiving because it misses out. *sniffle*

• DisneyDude85
    Options
    1iyvf7rtnoa8.jpg

How do you let the bread go stale anyway... just in slices on the counter? How long? I'm seriously clueless...

Yep! If I'm making it from challah, I'll slice what I need the day before around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, leave it out overnight, and its ready the next morning :) quite tasty :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    spwhmt1ourxd.jpg

an1785m3hlvv.jpg

ive had the granny smith gummies soso good

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Not new, but new to me - Ozery morning rounds. Had them while camping and they make an amazing healthy breakfast. Just top with crunchy peanut butter or other nut butter, have a banana or apple, and coffee, and you have a quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast that will keep you full until lunch.
  • Francl27
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Not new, but new to me - Ozery morning rounds. Had them while camping and they make an amazing healthy breakfast. Just top with crunchy peanut butter or other nut butter, have a banana or apple, and coffee, and you have a quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast that will keep you full until lunch.

Haha looks good, but I doubt it would keep me full until breakfast (but again, unless I eat 500+ calories of stuff, nothing does).
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

Haha looks good, but I doubt it would keep me full until breakfast (but again, unless I eat 500+ calories of stuff, nothing does).

I'm the same! 170 cals, plus the Jif pb cups at 250 cals, plus an apple or banana, and coffee w/ milk, easily hits the 500+ cal mark. :-)
  • Francl27
    Options

I'm the same! 170 cals, plus the Jif pb cups at 250 cals, plus an apple or banana, and coffee w/ milk, easily hits the 500+ cal mark. :-)

Oh ok you use more nut butter than I usually do. I usually only use 20-25g or so. And a whole wheat English muffin.