New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    I have 4 boxes left of the old recipe, but those should be gone in a month :( so I have been trying to find a good replacement once I make the transition. I will miss the quest bars though

Me too :(

• morkiemama
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The chocolate chip cookie dough is a huge let down.. it just tastes like vanilla. I love the hazelnut one though.

Well, I guess I will treat it as if I am eating the plain vanilla variety and avoid the sadness lol. Thanks for the warning!

YAY! So glad you love the hazelnut. It was the one I was looking forward to the most. <3
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    I read about Simply Scrumptous (not a typo, that's how it's spelled) products in this thread and ordered some - I just ate one of the 90 calorie chocolate chunk cookies - mind blown. Thanks to those who shared that tip!!
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Had this for dinner tonight. Tossed it on a tumero wrap and added some veggies for a pretty delicious burrito.

qs7b2zpvk1m3.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I MUST FIND THIS!!1809-non-dairy-almond-milk-779x400.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member

Yeah, I will definitely try it when it's out.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    dibgr3oxxd4i.jpg

Loved this flavor. Very tasty. The only drawback is the flavor coating gets on your hands and even after numerous hand washes, I could still smell it a day later.
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    morkiemama wrote: »
    piheart wrote: »
    Just picked these up. Not usually a seasonal tea person, but after trying Celestial Gingerbread Spice I have been curious.

@piheart I thought about picking up the Celestial Gingerbread when I saw it at the store, but I tend towards loose leaf. Is it good? :)

I love it! I let it brew for a little longer because I love the strong gingery/slightly bitter tea taste. Really, really good with the almond milk egg nog mentioned earlier in this thread, would probably be delicious with regular egg nog or your favorite creamy milk/substitute beverage.

The salted caramel one didn't taste like caramel at all to me. Just tastes like black tea. It's fine, but nothing special. I'm in love with Trader Joe's vanilla and cinnamon seasonal tea though!

I agree about the salted caramel being off - it just tasted a little fake to me. Hoping adding some almond milk/nog will help. I like the peppermint bark a lot better, but probably not enough to try again. Will look for the Trader Joe's tea next time I'm there!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Nice. Wondering how the calories will compare.
  • morkiemama
    @roxyish71 Yum! :)

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I wouldn't mind trying this. it takes forever for new b&j flavors to come out here. :/
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    I don't know if these have been posted yet, but folks searching for a Quest Bar replacement might want to consider these Stabilyze bars. I get them at Costco; there's another flavor but it was not as good. These remind me of the Girl Scout Thin Mints.

iknxwk4xldun.jpg

bj7xxrev1eli.jpg

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    ukpi2s0047bv.jpg

picked these up this weekend and boy am I glad I did! pretty sure these were around last year, but I just never got around to trying them.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    2 for $5 McRibs...
  • morkiemama
    @Triplestep Thanks for sharing! I will definitely keep these in mind when I run out of old-formula Quest. I really like Thin Mints! :)

• morkiemama
    @bellaa_x0 Dark Chocolate + Mint = Right up my alley!

I really need to visit Trader Joe's one of these days, but Wegmans is so awesome I just never bother to make the drive to the only TJ in the area...

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Saw the sugar cookie poptart but passed, figured I can have a real cookie or two for the same calories, lol.

I went to Wegmans just to get the white chocolate raspberry ice cream. I was expecting to be disappointed, because store brand ice cream, but it's actually very creamy and the chocolate pieces are delicious. Only con is that the white chocolate flavor is milder than I'd like, but overall it's really good and worth the 170 calories.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    ukpi2s0047bv.jpg

picked these up this weekend and boy am I glad I did! pretty sure these were around last year, but I just never got around to trying them.

Oh, that makes me wonder if they're going to release an individual package of the white chocolate covered ginger joejoes! Last year they were released in a four pack with the ones you just had and two other flavors.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited November 2015
    I admit I'm sad we're out with the pumpkin stuff and into the peppermint stuff.

I don't like peppermint, except tea, lol.

What I want is pecan stuff! I saw some Pepperidge Farm pecan pie cookies though, and almost bought them, but those have just been way too dangerous in the past. Maybe when I'm not PMSing anymore.

BTW I had a dream last night that I went to the store and found the Oreos churros. I'm just hopeless.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I admit I'm sad we're out with the pumpkin stuff and into the peppermint stuff.

I don't like peppermint, except tea, lol.

What I want is pecan stuff! I saw some Pepperidge Farm pecan pie cookies though, and almost bought them, but those have just been way too dangerous in the past. Maybe when I'm not PMSing anymore.

BTW I had a dream last night that I went to the store and found the Oreos churros. I'm just hopeless.

I'm sad about the pumpkin stuff too. All gone from TJ's. So glad I stocked up on pumpkin pancake mix for next year. Hoping they get 1 final delivery so I can buy a few more. Pecan stuff would be amazing! I don't like peppermint either. Going to be a long winter. Now, if they'd get the dried persimmons in...I could get over the pumpkin thing. lol