New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    The white fudge Oreos are the bomb. Seriously.

I want to try these so badly. You will have to let us know if they are worth the 3.69 @Francl27 lol

These are definitely worth the price & calories. They're even better if you put them in the fridge.

Wal-Mart usually has them for around $2.98 (at least in my neck of the woods).

Thanks I will try to find :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    When are the new Oreo Cinnamon Roll cookies supposed to appear?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

At this rate guessing next month...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Seriously. I think they were supposed to come out in October. There's also the cream filling flavor that's set to come out in January.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Seriously. I think they were supposed to come out in October. There's also the cream filling flavor that's set to come out in January.

I was excited for a moment, because I thought you meant they were releasing a cream filling that came in a jar.
  • Francl27
    Options

What's that one?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Just saw these and had to give them a try! Luckily it tasted more like gingerbread than just ginger, which I can't stand, but it wasn't something I'd recommend if you're debating whether or not to spend the money. Their frosted sugar cookies are a billion times better
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I know this is my second post in a row, but I had to share this.
    Three of my favorite seasonal flavors are pumpkin, pecan pie, and red velvet.
    Well, this just happened:
    026w0hl0kqj3.jpg
    Einstein Bro's just released new Red Velvet Bagels (and Gingerbread) with new Icing Shmear!
    I'm not sure how many of you live near one, but I'm definitely trying it out tomorrow now!
    I'll cry if they run out.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I know this is my second post in a row, but I had to share this.
    Three of my favorite seasonal flavors are pumpkin, pecan pie, and red velvet.
    Well, this just happened:
    026w0hl0kqj3.jpg
    Einstein Bro's just released new Red Velvet Bagels (and Gingerbread) with new Icing Shmear!
    I'm not sure how many of you live near one, but I'm definitely trying it out tomorrow now!
    I'll cry if they run out.

These look amazing! I am not sure what this place is, so I doubt there is one near me. I will live vicariously through you though, ha ha. :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

What's that one?
    http://consumerist.com/2015/10/02/unconfirmed-cupcake-flavored-oreos-are-coming/

It's these.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

What's that one?
    http://consumerist.com/2015/10/02/unconfirmed-cupcake-flavored-oreos-are-coming/

It's these.

Hmm well, worth trying I guess.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I've decided the chocolate filling in a chocolate wafer oreo is too overpowering (I never thought I'd say that about chocolate!) so I'll probably pass but now I just really miss those Hostess mini cupcakes. They came 3 to a package for 100 calories and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I go through a lot of boxes of those when I was on Weight Watchers.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I've decided the chocolate filling in a chocolate wafer oreo is too overpowering (I never thought I'd say that about chocolate!) so I'll probably pass but now I just really miss those Hostess mini cupcakes. They came 3 to a package for 100 calories and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I go through a lot of boxes of those when I was on Weight Watchers.

YES! Those mini cupcakes were the best!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

These? 100-package.jpg
    LOVED THOSE! They had them in coffee cake too I remember
  • Francl27
    Options

These? 100-package.jpg

I've never had those. I might be missing something... but I'm putting most of those pre-packaged cakes in the 'not worth it' category, at least it stops me from actually eating them (and I don't like the Entenmann's little bites, so I guess it's easy to just put it all in the same category, lol).

I'm glad we don't have Mr Kipling stuff in the US though, I used to eat them one box at a time when I was a teen!
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This isn't new, but it's seasonal. Santa's White Christmas ice cream. Yummmmmm!!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

These? 100-package.jpg

Yup!

Ooooooo Hostess has been bringing back a lot of the snack cakes. Maybe these will be brought back too.
    I've never had those. I might be missing something... but I'm putting most of those pre-packaged cakes in the 'not worth it' category, at least it stops me from actually eating them (and I don't like the Entenmann's little bites, so I guess it's easy to just put it all in the same category, lol).

I'd eat 3 packages a night. (They were 1 point each package.) I thought they tasted perfect. :)
    I'm glad we don't have Mr Kipling stuff in the US though, I used to eat them one box at a time when I was a teen!

I could go through a whole box of Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls. And have.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Please report back on how the icing schmear is! Sounds great.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I tried the other Detour Simple bar, this time it was caramel chocolate chip flavour. Again, completely edible but not really yummy. I'd say they are kind of similar to Combat Crunch, but Combat Crunch is a bit yummier. Basically, both are mediocre chocolate surrounding a tough, chewy centre that is trying to be like a Quest bar but lacks flavour. I won't buy them again, but they weren't gross.

I will definitely be trying all the flavours of B-up bars though. I'm hoping my local GNC gets more flavours in stores so I can try singles before deciding which to buy boxes of.

I felt the same way about the Detour Simple Bars (I found mine at Giant). I cannot stand bars that have a mediocre chocolate coating.