Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    today I am grateful for making myself read the calories per serving and number of servings in a bag of spiced jelly beans (an easter weakness) and then putting them back. OK, so I did eat three peanut butter eggs, but half the calories. Sigh.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a beautiful, sunny Easter and a nice dinner with my son. Grateful to get to talk to my mom and sister Jane as well.
  • SharpMamaOf3
    SharpMamaOf3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for family time. My uncle is going through some tough chemotherapy for his bone cancer. I am so thankful that I got to spend Easter with him and the rest of my family. Watching him play with my kids was just a beautiful thing to see. Family is so precious.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    today I am grateful for discovering a great women's artist's group. They've been meeting since 1997, and today was the first time I joined them. A great group, lots of ideas and talent. What a joy to meet my art tribe.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for help with my budget. Also grateful for getting more hours at Michael's.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be home after a packed and chilly day.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that God has given my motivation to work out and eat healthier.
    I am also grateful for my wonderful husband who has been very supportive of me.
  • ebeleseals
    ebeleseals Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Today I am grateful that God has given my motivation to work out and eat healthier.
    I can't say the same about the surpportive husband part.

• fanofwalking
    fanofwalking Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have found this community of grateful people. I joined MFP yesterday and have decided that if I want a different outcome, I need to do something different. I always read other people's threads but don't participate. Today I've decided to stop being an island and join in. Thank you in advance.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Grateful for sugar free cocoa.

Ha ha
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Accomplishment: Yesterday I taught a senior yoga class. I'm grateful I had a chance to finally use my certification.
    Accomplishment: today is my one year anniversary of being certified as a personal trainer. I'm grateful to be starting with a new client Monday.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that God gave me insight into the fact that my teen aged daughters struggle is very similar to my own struggle. I was able to talk to her and we made a commitment to be accountability partners.
  • fanofwalking
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for fresh starts even if it feels late in the day. I don't have to wait for morning to begin again. I can draw a line at any moment and call it The Beginning.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for fresh starts even if it feels late in the day. I don't have to wait for morning to begin again. I can draw a line at any moment and call it The Beginning.

That is very insightful, thank you!...I am grateful for your comment!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for an essay I just read about procrastination. I've had this article for some time but hadn't gotten around to reading it (lol). Anyway, the whole thing is telling yourself that you are going to work on the thing you have been putting off for 60 seconds. In reality the getting started is all anyone usually needs, and once in motion we keep on going. Funny that this works even though we know it's a trick. I guess it's like throwing a stick, and our dog self goes right after it. Woof.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my long time friend Sandra and my art journaling group. Also thankful to be in an Artist's Way Book Club.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my father will have his last radiation treatment for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I pray he will be cancer free.
  • fanofwalking
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my family and the way my sons are being kind to each other.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    grateful I live in my home town and a friend died and I will have a lot of support from friends I have known all my life
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a good day at work.