Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I have eaten two sandwiches today (lunch and dinner. 4:00 is a good time for dinner.) because I am too lazy to actually go to the dining hall and sit down to eat. So I am super healthy. Also I did not do very well on my ecology midterm :( but since we have lots of other quizzes and tests and I don't know the curve yet it should be fine... but I'm not going to tell my mother my grade anyway XD

What is wrong with sandwiches?

Nothing, just probably you shouldn't eat them for every single meal.

I don't see the problem with that since you can put any kind of protein, veggie, use different kind of breads, etc.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    When I eat Pringles I like to eat the entire can. (I really have to not have them in the house or around me to avoid this)

My nieces & nephews can demolish a can of Pringles in no time.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!

I'm ok. My foot was hurting me for a bit. I'm not even sure what I did but I took some time off from the treadmill and just did some biking.
    The weather is getting a bit warmer so I've been getting in some walking outside now that my foot isn't feeling as bad. We were all sick for a while too. We're better now for the most part. Same old thing.
    How are you?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My sister got me a withings scale for my birthday. It's being stubborn about synching so I'll have to figure it out tonight. I feel like I need to really be accountable to my weight now as it auto syncs to MFP.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Overheard just now:
    Coworker 1: "I'd be sick if I ate a whole bag of kettlecorn."
    Coworker 2: "At least I am eating popcorn. I ain't eating junk."

I might be wrong, but if I had diabetes an entire 9"x24" bag of kettle corn would qualify as junk in my nutritional world. (Two cups would be a treat, but still not nutritious.) I know I am being a little judgy, but I did manage to NOT laugh out loud, at least.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When I eat Pringles I like to eat the entire can. (I really have to not have them in the house or around me to avoid this)

I am the same!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

SUSIE!!! I missed you!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy Friday/April Fool's, everybody. Look what I am wearing for casual Friday! My reward to myself for doing a pull-up.
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday/April Fool's, everybody. Look what I am wearing for casual Friday! My reward to myself for doing a pull-up.

AWESOME shoes!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I LOVE those! <3

Food confession: there were two kinds of vegan dessert in my dining hall today, so I naturally had to try both of them. For lunch.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

SUSIE!!! I missed you!

I missed you too! :smiley: *big squishy hug*
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!

I'm ok. My foot was hurting me for a bit. I'm not even sure what I did but I took some time off from the treadmill and just did some biking.
    The weather is getting a bit warmer so I've been getting in some walking outside now that my foot isn't feeling as bad. We were all sick for a while too. We're better now for the most part. Same old thing.
    How are you?

I'm alright. I got fat. ;) I'm back where I was when I very first started losing weight three years ago. Starting all over again... Boo.

I think everyone's been getting sick in the winter-to-spring transition. We're having the craziest weather ever over here. One day hot, one day cold, one day rainy, next day sunny, next day rainy... It's nuts!

I saw your status about your foot, I'm glad it's getting better! :smiley: I keep getting blisters on mine, for some reason, but I've been trying not to let it affect my steps.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My sister got me a withings scale for my birthday. It's being stubborn about synching so I'll have to figure it out tonight. I feel like I need to really be accountable to my weight now as it auto syncs to MFP.

When I read about the Withings scale, a ton of the reviews mentioned syncing issues. It seems to be a common problem!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I LOVE those! <3

Food confession: there were two kinds of vegan dessert in my dining hall today, so I naturally had to try both of them. For lunch.

I would have too
  • Oberon21
    Options
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I am so glad you got them!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Overheard just now:
    Coworker 1: "I'd be sick if I ate a whole bag of kettlecorn."
    Coworker 2: "At least I am eating popcorn. I ain't eating junk."

I might be wrong, but if I had diabetes an entire 9"x24" bag of kettle corn would qualify as junk in my nutritional world. (Two cups would be a treat, but still not nutritious.) I know I am being a little judgy, but I did manage to NOT laugh out loud, at least.

Isn't kettle corn that disgusting sweet popcorn? That is like 1000 calories?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

When I read about the Withings scale, a ton of the reviews mentioned syncing issues. It seems to be a common problem!

My sister seems to make it work. But I was struggling. Of course I tried to do it in like 2 seconds.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I just ate like 800 calories of nuts and seeds. I need some serious exercise today.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

*slinks away with you*
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    @MoHousdon You must be magic. I hope to someday be able to say that too, but I feel like the ability never goes away.

This!

Today is my second day free of binging.

I have gone over sugar the past couple of days, but I'll take that any day over inhaling a bag of candy, a few pints of ice cream, etc.

Yay you! Well done!

I sadly am back at zero