Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Someone please buy this shirt for me.
    sfwzue74v327.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    sfwzue74v327.jpg

I need a like button for this. :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Overheard just now:
    Coworker 1: "I'd be sick if I ate a whole bag of kettlecorn."
    Coworker 2: "At least I am eating popcorn. I ain't eating junk."

I might be wrong, but if I had diabetes an entire 9"x24" bag of kettle corn would qualify as junk in my nutritional world. (Two cups would be a treat, but still not nutritious.) I know I am being a little judgy, but I did manage to NOT laugh out loud, at least.

Isn't kettle corn that disgusting sweet popcorn? That is like 1000 calories?

It's sweet, but not as sweet as caramel corn. It's probably 50 calories per serving more than regular popcorn.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Overheard just now:

I might be wrong, but if I had diabetes an entire 9"x24" bag of kettle corn would qualify as junk in my nutritional world. (Two cups would be a treat, but still not nutritious.) I know I am being a little judgy, but I did manage to NOT laugh out loud, at least.

I would have probably silently judged too. It's like the one time my one coworker went on a diet where she only ate fruit and white rice. Fructose and carbs, guess how long that lasted?
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    sfwzue74v327.jpg

This is great. XD
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My sister got me a withings scale for my birthday. It's being stubborn about synching so I'll have to figure it out tonight. I feel like I need to really be accountable to my weight now as it auto syncs to MFP.

I bought the Aria scale for the Fitbit & love that it syncs to my MFP account.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Overheard just now:

I would be a bit judgy too!

I laughed at these two customers the other week (in my head of course). They both were going through perimenopause & discussing how much weight they were gaining & they barely ate a thing. I kindly mentioned that I lost over a hundred pounds using MFP & the lady said that would never work for me since I only eat one meal a day & I eat less than 500 calories. With those kind of people I wish you could videotape what they eat & show them how much they're either eating or drinking mindlessly without even thinking about it.

I wanted to say if you ate less than 500 calories a day then I would highly doubt you would be in the position to need to lose 20 pounds. I wanted to scream starvation mode doesn't exist, because if it did then why do people in Africa die from starvation?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Happy Friday/April Fool's, everybody. Look what I am wearing for casual Friday! My reward to myself for doing a pull-up.
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I LOVE those! <3

Food confession: there were two kinds of vegan dessert in my dining hall today, so I naturally had to try both of them. For lunch.

Awesome shoes Quik!

I would do the same thing too. I mean you got to make sure it's safe for others to eat right?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

*slinks away with you*

I'll join you guys in the corner.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Overheard just now:

I laughed at these two customers the other week (in my head of course). They both were going through perimenopause & discussing how much weight they were gaining & they barely ate a thing. I kindly mentioned that I lost over a hundred pounds using MFP & the lady said that would never work for me since I only eat one meal a day & I eat less than 500 calories. With those kind of people I wish you could videotape what they eat & show them how much they're either eating or drinking mindlessly without even thinking about it.

I wanted to say if you ate less than 500 calories a day then I would highly doubt you would be in the position to need to lose 20 pounds. I wanted to scream starvation mode doesn't exist, because if it did then why do people in Africa die from starvation?

My 2 thoughts on this... No way is she living on 500 calories a day. Can you? Yes, I have done it several times on HCG. But never long term. She would be dead.

And 2 I slipped through menopause and into menopause (apparently) LOSING weight on watching what I eat and walking. I am thinner than I ever have been. And maintaining like I have never been. So I call BS on that one.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Overheard just now:

Isn't kettle corn that disgusting sweet popcorn? That is like 1000 calories?

It's sweet, but not as sweet as caramel corn. It's probably 50 calories per serving more than regular popcorn.

I remember trying it once and thinking it was gross.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday/April Fool's, everybody. Look what I am wearing for casual Friday! My reward to myself for doing a pull-up.
    6yfnfu95gi36.jpg

I LOVE those! <3

Food confession: there were two kinds of vegan dessert in my dining hall today, so I naturally had to try both of them. For lunch.

Awesome shoes Quik!

I would do the same thing too. I mean you got to make sure it's safe for others to eat right?

Exaaaactly. :3
    I don't understand how anyone can eat a whole (not single serve) bag/box of anything. Even when I give myself freedom to binge, I can't. I LOVE Cadbury mini eggs, but I can't even have a serving at a time. The ONLY thing I can eat more than a serving of, candy wise, are peanut M&M's and even those, I only have ever so often.

You'd be surprised. I can eat several whole bags (definitely not single serving...) of several different things in the same sitting. *slinks away in shame*

*slinks away with you*

Me too! Actually, I think I might need my own corner. So that I have room for all the snacks I can eat at once.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

*slinks away with you*

Well, you guys know I'm there too!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!

I'm ok. My foot was hurting me for a bit. I'm not even sure what I did but I took some time off from the treadmill and just did some biking.
    The weather is getting a bit warmer so I've been getting in some walking outside now that my foot isn't feeling as bad. We were all sick for a while too. We're better now for the most part. Same old thing.
    How are you?

I'm alright. I got fat. ;) I'm back where I was when I very first started losing weight three years ago. Starting all over again... Boo.

I think everyone's been getting sick in the winter-to-spring transition. We're having the craziest weather ever over here. One day hot, one day cold, one day rainy, next day sunny, next day rainy... It's nuts!

I saw your status about your foot, I'm glad it's getting better! :smiley: I keep getting blisters on mine, for some reason, but I've been trying not to let it affect my steps.

I'm sure you're not fat, Susie! But you know what you need to do and how to do it!! You've done it once, you'll do it again!
    Boo to the blisters! I know ALL about blisters! :/
  • Oberon21
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Susie and I are food twins.

Patricia, it's Reese's. Right?

Yes. Yes, we are. ;) How are you, Kelly? I haven't heard from you in ages!

I'm ok. My foot was hurting me for a bit. I'm not even sure what I did but I took some time off from the treadmill and just did some biking.
    The weather is getting a bit warmer so I've been getting in some walking outside now that my foot isn't feeling as bad. We were all sick for a while too. We're better now for the most part. Same old thing.
    How are you?

I'm alright. I got fat. ;) I'm back where I was when I very first started losing weight three years ago. Starting all over again... Boo.

I think everyone's been getting sick in the winter-to-spring transition. We're having the craziest weather ever over here. One day hot, one day cold, one day rainy, next day sunny, next day rainy... It's nuts!

I saw your status about your foot, I'm glad it's getting better! :smiley: I keep getting blisters on mine, for some reason, but I've been trying not to let it affect my steps.

I'm sure you're not fat, Susie! But you know what you need to do and how to do it!! You've done it once, you'll do it again!
    Boo to the blisters! I know ALL about blisters! :/

I am so glad I don't get blisters. Now losing toenails is another matter....
  • Oberon21
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Overheard just now:

My 2 thoughts on this... No way is she living on 500 calories a day. Can you? Yes, I have done it several times on HCG. But never long term. She would be dead.

And 2 I slipped through menopause and into menopause (apparently) LOSING weight on watching what I eat and walking. I am thinner than I ever have been. And maintaining like I have never been. So I call BS on that one.

Sometimes I read my own posts after I write them and think boy do I sound harsh...

Practicing being zen at work apparently need to do the same with my posting....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I love sitting in my living room watching the stray cats come up and eat. I had to defend the kitten against the overzealous 10 year old girls stalking her...
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I just ate like 800 calories of nuts and seeds. I need some serious exercise today.

Now those are healthy snacks! Yes they are packed with calories.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Overheard just now:

I'll second that.

I've been getting " you have lost a lot of weight how have you done it"
    I'm always wage to tell them because it has been so good for me. It's always so sad to watch their face change from eager anticipation to disappiontment.
    It inevitably ends with them saying sadly "you are probably exercising too."
    I try not to get disappointed with their disappointment.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I love sitting in my living room watching the stray cats come up and eat. I had to defend the kitten against the overzealous 10 year old girls stalking her...

I'm watching th million birds out side MIL's window