Replies

• teambell1
    teambell1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Grateful for the game of GOLF! :)
  • teambell1
    Options
    I am grateful for my health and the opportunity to chose good things to eat today!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the big beautiful Robin that visited my garden today.
  • neda6503
    neda6503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I can walk 2 hours daily
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful to see a street of beautiful crab trees in bloom today! Winter storm warning for Friday/Saturday so hope the trees with leaves don't lose many limbs. Grateful that I managed to record more food, completely today.
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I was the mom running and playing in the park with my child instead of watching from a bench because I was too tired/lazy to join in.
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for health, my lovely children and a husband who works hard for us.
  • teambell1
    Options
    Grateful to be able to wake up and make plans today! Grateful for my friends and family who support me.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have a day to rest.
  • teambell1
    Options
    I am grateful for a spring snow storm and the peaceful scene!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I don't HAVE to go anywhere if I don't want to. Planning to stay home and enjoy the beautiful snow that's falling. Later, I will put on some snow clothes and take a lovely walk!
  • neda6503
    neda6503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for:
    1. Sunny days
    2. My family
    3. My faith
    4. My health
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I viewed the blooming crab trees on on a day in the 70's earlier in the week, before the snowstorm! Also, nice kid's craft class and great dinner with my son.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I had a wonderful student in my botanical sketching class, and that the snow did not wreck the blooming crab trees in my area.
  • hottie0306
    hottie0306 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Grateful for time with my girlfriend and helping her decorate for her new baby.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    grateful to have a 10 year old granddaughter and get to go to her ballgames, I don't even think about eating at times like this.
  • teambell1
    Options
    Grateful to be alive today with a choice of what to do! My choice, all day!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    today I am grateful that I had another good day on my diary and have a new art student.
  • 2nd_Fiddle
    2nd_Fiddle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a really nice thread! I am grateful that I can get outside to run on this beautiful spring day!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my son got his photo of the moon he needed for his astronomy class, even though it was mostly overcast this evening. Good drawing class this evening.