Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Replies

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Today I am grateful for another new start.
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    I am grateful for the Lord giving me the strength to stick with MFP.
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Today I'm grateful for bringing us hoke safely from soccer practice. It was a challenging drive.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Today I am grateful for my husband who is so supportive of me, no matter what.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Today I am grateful for a successful class at Michael's and learning new things. Also grateful that my son is growing up and doing a better job of making plans for the future.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Grateful for a mum that takes me shopping when husband has the car.
  • gaylebodine
    Today grateful for a beautiful day and making tie-dye t-shirts in the pm.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    grateful I am healthy. I have overweight friends with so many health issues. Cant change them but hope I can be an example, this is all I can do
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for 3 new members in my art journaling group and a very animated group! Grateful for a fun kid's club at Michael's and for re-connecting with my friend Kat.
  • russh2
    russh2 Posts: 3 Member
    The hard work of others, what a constant inspiration.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful that my supervisor turned out to be someone I get along with. Also, grateful for my Artists Way Book Club.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    i'm grateful that it's a beautiful sunny day, and we are getting closer to my wedding
  • irisbuen
    irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
    Today I'm grateful that my daughter can make me smile even though it's hard to curb my bad moods sometimes. Grateful for the strength I have everyday because I can still do the things I want. Grateful for the mind that can make wonderful ideas, grateful to people who believe in me and grateful to those who trust I can motivate them in their journey – be it fitness or personal.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for my Creative Inspiration Association (art group) and for getting a good start on my next painting.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful for The Artist's Way Book Club and my eco-art group that meets tomorrow. Going to make a crow painting/assemble out of re-cycled items.
  • gaylebodine
    Today I am grateful for my new artist friend, Susette.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Today I am grateful for my new artist friend, Susette.

New friends are a blessing1 Hi
    Gayle! Today I am thankful for family and how they pull together in a crisis. God Bless the gift of family! Have a wonderful day friends!
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    I am grateful for the Lord giving me the strength to stick with MFP.

Yes! Praise God for His Strength! When we are weak He is our Rock and Strength!
  • gaylebodine
    Today I'm grateful that I had the focus to record all of my meals! Grey day today and feeling a bit blue but glad that all the growing things are getting the moisture they need.
  • goonietime
    goonietime Posts: 11 Member
    Today I am grateful for the gift of a book from a sweet friend, that I went to the gym despite the pouring rain raining on my motivation, and that tomorrow is Friday!