What's your goals for today?

Replies

• opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Monday's goals:
    - Stay within my calorie goal - check
    - 10,000 steps - check
    - 5 fruits/veggies - check
    Bonus: I did 30 minutes of yoga :D finally!

Tuesday's goals:
    - Stay within my calorie goal
    - 10,000 steps
    - 5 fruits/veggies
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    opalquartz wrote: »

I <3 yoga! I'm the type who needs a class, though. I often need the instructor to come over and correct my crappy positioning... :s

Today's goal is to complete weights day at the gym. I love weights day, but actually showing up is what takes the most effort. Once I get there, I'm good.
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    florida powerball !
  • jessigoct17
    jessigoct17 Posts: 57 Member
    My goals for today is to
    1. have my tea
    2. stick to water for drinks
    3. Have potatoes for dinner( been eating a lot of processed foods)
    4. Get to bed by 10:30
  • opalquartz
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    opalquartz wrote: »

I <3 yoga! I'm the type who needs a class, though. I often need the instructor to come over and correct my crappy positioning... :s

Today's goal is to complete weights day at the gym. I love weights day, but actually showing up is what takes the most effort. Once I get there, I'm good.

Yeah! I love yoga classes, but when I'm at home I use an app or watch videos for instructions and that helps :smile:
  • opalquartz
    Tuesday goal results:
    - Stay within my calorie goal: check!
    - 10,000 steps: almost, got 9,400.
    - 5 fruits/veggies: only 3/5 :(

Wednesday's goals:
    - Stay within my calorie goal
    - 10,000 steps
    - 5 fruits/veggies
    - Yoga!
  • paulajobelle
    paulajobelle Posts: 23 Member
    my goal is to stick with my planned out meals for the day and to do 15 push ups vs my usual 10.
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    I drink lots of water, I eat lots of fruit and veg, I cook from scratch but I just can't say no to that extra piece of cake!

Today the goal is to say no thank you to any 'goodies' in the office and to have a banana or grapes instead.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    edited May 2016
    I drink lots of water, I eat lots of fruit and veg, I cook from scratch but I just can't say no to that extra piece of cake!

Today the goal is to say no thank you to any 'goodies' in the office and to have a banana or grapes instead.

@donniesaurous

Very nice goal!

• donniesaurous
    Not sure it worked, said not till 3pm when it got really stressful!

Yesterday was a good Saturday, ate like a normal weekday, got almost all the jobs done in the house and had a friend over for dinner and a chat but stayed on plan.

Extra hungry for breakfast now, but the goal is to act like it is a weekday and keep up the good work.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I'm on my way right now for a midnight run to the 24 hour gym. It's weights day and I almost missed it. Glad this thread reminded me.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Today I'm going to breakfast, a movie, and packing for a trip to Florida. And Zumba. o:)
  • donniesaurous
    Garden done and trip to the cinema with the cub pack to see the jungle book complete with minimum snacks. Still on plan but feeling rather peckish before I need to go make dinner in the kitchen.... might have to have a glass of water or some fruit before I accidentally eat something off plan :)
  • tbolashana
    Garden done and trip to the cinema with the cub pack to see the jungle book complete with minimum snacks. Still on plan but feeling rather peckish before I need to go make dinner in the kitchen.... might have to have a glass of water or some fruit before I accidentally eat something off plan :)

I saw the jungle book. It was a good movie. And I can't wait for my garden to be done!
  • tbolashana
    Goals for Thursday:

1. Plant ALL my plants before they die
    2. Walk 13k steps
    3. Drink 8 cups of water

Only 3. Let's see what happens. I don't know if it's age or what but I am not sticking to anything smh. But I don't like excuses so suck it age!
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Tomorrow's goals:

1. 14,000 steps
    2. walk home from work
    2. under 1400 cals
    3. evening workout!
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana wrote: »
    Goals for Thursday:

1. Plant ALL my plants before they die
    2. Walk 13k steps
    3. Drink 8 cups of water

Only 3. Let's see what happens. I don't know if it's age or what but I am not sticking to anything smh. But I don't like excuses so suck it age!

So I didn't finish planting. I know yikes!!! I hope that they are okay. I'll be planting them anyway. Fingers crossed that they survive.

• tbolashana
    Goals fort Monday:

1. Definitely finish planting my plants!
    2. 8 cups aqua
    3. 15k steps
    4. A heap of fruits and veggies
    5. Sleep by 9
    6. Shred papers for at least 30 minutes or until I feel satisfied
    7. Insanity Day 1

These are a lot of goals. I need to really push myself, so here goes again.
  • Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    My goal for the day is to go back down to 1200 and under calories. Bringing it back down from 1500 for a little while.

No sweet toast today.