Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    The Tonight Dough is so good.

Kroger keeps giving me Haagen Dasz coupons, giving me more incentives to finally look into their new Destinations line. I picked up toasted sesame seed today.

That flavor was pretty unique.

The Tangerine Shortbread was good, but boring.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    i only record my weight when i lose.

Me too.
    I haven't lost for 6 weeks even though MFP tells me every day that 6 weeks that if I ate the way that I am I would be 8 to 10 lbs lighter now.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Kroger keeps giving me Haagen Dasz coupons, giving me more incentives to finally look into their new Destinations line. I picked up toasted sesame seed today.

That or the brownie flavor was the next one I was looking to pick up. I got another coupon for the sesame seed purchase. XD

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

That or the brownie flavor was the next one I was looking to pick up. I got another coupon for the sesame seed purchase. XD

Giant constantly gives me coupons for Haagen Dazs too haha.
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

I only record my weight on MFP when I lose. I do record it daily on my Happyscale app, to track the trends.

This is what I do as well.
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Me too.
    I haven't lost for 6 weeks even though MFP tells me every day that 6 weeks that if I ate the way that I am I would be 8 to 10 lbs lighter now.

I haven't recorded a loss since May 4, over a month! I've started buckling down again this week after last week's SHARK Week carb fest...see my post from Friday! LOL!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Confession...I WANT THIS TANK TOP!!!

zkzgqa20k6xp.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    why won't quoting work???

Mo, except for people with Irish peasant arms like me....
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    why won't quoting work???

Mo, except for people with Irish peasant arms like me....
    Testing

Have you tried messaging support staff?

• Oberon21
    Options
    Observation and confession,

Observation: Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter cookies are gross.

Confession: I ate 6 of them (600 calories). Drowning was in order.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, brown sugar, 1 cup each and almond milk until it has a cookie batter consistency. It can't be any worse than what you ate.
  • pvju
    pvju Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can't bear to see I've gone over my calories - so I log indulgences over a few days - it all balances out by the end of the week but I feel a little dishonest not owning up to how I ate it all in one day ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    pvju wrote: »
    I can't bear to see I've gone over my calories - so I log indulgences over a few days - it all balances out by the end of the week but I feel a little dishonest not owning up to how I ate it all in one day ;)

I've done that countless times.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

I don't like seeing it either, but I find owning up to it helps me not repeat the scenario.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I found the magic weight-loss secret!!! I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough ice cream for dinner last night and am down 1.8 pounds today! (Disclaimer: do not do this unless it fits in your calorie/macro/micro/dietary needs. :D )
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I found the magic weight-loss secret!!! I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough ice cream for dinner last night and am down 1.8 pounds today! (Disclaimer: do not do this unless it fits in your calorie/macro/micro/dietary needs. :D )

Well considering what dairy does to me now that I never eat it, I can see how this would work. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I don't like seeing it either, but I find owning up to it helps me not repeat the scenario.

Me too. Like yesterday. Scary calorie count!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Peanut butter, brown sugar, 1 cup each and almond milk until it has a cookie batter consistency. It can't be any worse than what you ate.

Well I don't intend to repeat that mistake! Wasted 600 calories.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    You can't handle dairy anymore, POF? :o
    I was vegan for 10+ years and had no problem bringing dairy back into my diet.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    As I get closer to my goal MFP predictions are less accurate. 6 weeks ago every day told me that I would be at least 6 lbs lighter in 5 weeks than I am right now.
    I am not mad at the predictions. I realize that a I get closer to my goal this will happen and MFP can't adjust to the fact that I am very close to my goal. I can't really decide what my goal is. My decision has changed from a number on the scale to wether I have a flat stomach.