Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 that's so cute! Haha you and Mr Susie sound like such a fun couple!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Time for me to head off to bed. :) G'night everyone! Except that it's actually nearly 4.15 AM... :p
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Good night Susie. I hope you have a good day tomorrow too.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Please someone motivate me to get off this couch and go for a walk. I have zero energy and my little man is at his dads. If drastic measures aren't taken I will sit here and eat everything in sight. I have already been eyeing the jar of PB
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    There are actually two things on my bucket list for Europe. And I will make one of them happen for sure. One of my mother's uncles was killed in WW2 in the Netherlands and is buried there. To be the first member of my family to visit his grave is actually a priority for me.

And speaking of strange things - my grandmother had 4 brothers who fought in that war and my mom is named for the only one who didn't come home. But..... She was born 2 years before he was killed.

The other is seeing the ruins of the castle Grant near Iverness.

What a sad but really neat story, I hope you definitely get over to the Netherlands one day!

I will. Now that I've been to the ocean it is the number one thing I want to do. Maybe once my husband gets on full time instead of seasonal, we will have the money to go.

The money's definitely the hardest part I keep telling my SO I'm already saving for my next trip over there!

Our house was built in the 50's so there are quite a few things that need doing and those have to take precedent over going to Europe right now.

But someday the work will be done and my husband will be on full time and then it will happen.

Or I'll win lotto max tonight. $50,000,000 would be nice.
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Confession: My husband is really, really bad with names. When referring to this thread and mentioning various people, he (we?) have coined various terms to help him keep track of who I'm talking about. A few of these are:

- The horse lady (@pofoster21)
    - The llama lady (@ythannah)
    - The friendly lady (@LBuehrle8)
    - The cookie-face lady (@spamarie)
    - The Dr. Elmo lady (obviously @nonoelmo)
    - The Mo lady (@MoHousdon)

... Among others. Don't blame me for your new names though... I swear they're his fault! :p

Those are too cute! Good job @mrsusie
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    Confession: My husband is really, really bad with names. When referring to this thread and mentioning various people, he (we?) have coined various terms to help him keep track of who I'm talking about. A few of these are:

... Among others. Don't blame me for your new names though... I swear they're his fault! :p

I have to start posting more. I want a nickname.
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    So I've decided that my reward when I hit goal weight is I'm going to apply for a makeover on the Marilyn Dennis show.

I'm pretty sure after losing 70 lbs or more I should be able to get picked.

I hope. I've never really known how to dress myself.
  • riderfangal
    Options

I have to start posting more. I want a nickname.

Me too lol
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    So I've decided that my reward when I hit goal weight is I'm going to apply for a makeover on the Marilyn Dennis show.

That would be awesome!! I'm not terrible at dressing but I've always wanted someone to tell me what kind of clothes are best for my body shape! I have a good idea but I'm so indecisive when it comes to clothes- and I refuse to buy any new ones until I'm down to 130...15 lbs to go :(
  • Glinda1971
    Options

That would be awesome!! I'm not terrible at dressing but I've always wanted someone to tell me what kind of clothes are best for my body shape! I have a good idea but I'm so indecisive when it comes to clothes- and I refuse to buy any new ones until I'm down to 130...15 lbs to go :(

You are a lot closer than I am!! I have at least 50 to go. I set my first goal as a normal bmi and I'll see how I feel there.
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    And I do well picking colours and shapes for how I look right now. I'm a little scared of being the size I was in my early 20's because I don't think skin tight jeans, henleys and suspenders are going to cut it at 44.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    And I do well picking colours and shapes for how I look right now. I'm a little scared of being the size I was in my early 20's because I don't think skin tight jeans, henleys and suspenders are going to cut it at 44.

That's my first goal haha 120 is my final goal weight hopefully eventually :) nah they won't since it's 2015 but I'm sure you can rock some nice new clothes!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    @riderfangal Don't open the peanut butter!! Brush your teeth!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    By the way @susieq_1994 I unfortunately can never buy speculoos cookie butter EVER again! The jar I bought Monday is gone already, whoops!! :o
  • riderfangal
    Options
    @riderfangal Don't open the peanut butter!! Brush your teeth!

Good advice. I am going to do that and I just out my runners on going to go for a walk and watch the football game when I get back!
  • Glinda1971
    Options

That's my first goal haha 120 is my final goal weight hopefully eventually :) nah they won't since it's 2015 but I'm sure you can rock some nice new clothes!!

I set 140 as my first goal because that's normal at 5'3" I have no idea what my ultimate goal is - it depends on how much my chest shrinks. And I have a fairly large build. And genetically large thighs.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Time for me to head off to bed. :) G'night everyone! Except that it's actually nearly 4.15 AM... :p

Good morning Susie!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I love mine!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    There are actually two things on my bucket list for Europe. And I will make one of them happen for sure. One of my mother's uncles was killed in WW2 in the Netherlands and is buried there. To be the first member of my family to visit his grave is actually a priority for me.

And speaking of strange things - my grandmother had 4 brothers who fought in that war and my mom is named for the only one who didn't come home. But..... She was born 2 years before he was killed.

The other is seeing the ruins of the castle Grant near Iverness.

That is odd. I am sure you'll make it! And you aren't killing the thread!