The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,190 Member
    Great day for riding. Then again, every day is a great day for riding. :-) A bit windy and overcast, but no rain for the first time in two weeks. aag5l1wgsmhk.jpg
    0x8zup3rnb6x.jpg
  • Duane2013
    Duane2013 Posts: 35 Member
    its always snows around Halloween in Colorado. What happened ??
  • sufferlandrian
    What did you expect from a year where both the cubs and the indians are in the world series. :smile:
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    @sufferlandrian still waiting for results on the rabbit. Think the day staff have chased it up but something doesn't seem right to me!
    Have had two amazingly slow nights, predicting tonight to be busy!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Hahaha, sitting in the pub last night for dinner... watching the game - we left in the bottom of the 5th when it was 5 to 1. Holy smokes, we missed the best part of the game! Whoever spent big money for tickets sure got their money's worth :D
  • LittleMissAlx
    @sufferlandrian results back - likely thymoma pressing on heart, causing secondary right sided failure. Needs a thoracotomy but not sure if owners will go for it.
    So far I've seen a cat with a swollen foot. Fingers crossed!
  • sufferlandrian
    I'm surprised they spent that on a rabbit. I can't get people to pay for radiographs on a rabbit. A bird yes, but a rabbit...... Not so much.
  • sufferlandrian
    b1pdy3o8m9uo.jpg

Beautiful day for cycling. Had the Fat tire out. Too bad the trail was flooded. Wish it was snow. :smile:
  • Duane2013
    Duane2013 Posts: 35 Member
    Now I know your in CO.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    @sufferlandrian It looks almost like Frodo's Bog x-c/bike trail near my place in BC. 'Cept, I don't see no golden larches in your picture. Beautiful here right now.
  • sufferlandrian
    I used to live close to BC. We would visit there a lot. Mostly Victoria and Vancouver. Now I'm in Montana just outside of Glacier National Park. I doubt I'll ever get to all the trails that are around here.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Hubs and I got a hike in yesterday; the weather was gorgeous, 80 degrees and sunny. Luckily the weather waited for my work day to bring some rain and cooler weather in :smile:

Hubs was cleared to go back to work next Wednesday with no restrictions. He's stoked. He's come so far since August. When he went into the office to turn in the release paperwork, he was able to walk down the stairs without issue which right before surgery, was almost impossible.

In other news, I woke up yesterday morning with pink eye :+1:

Happy Friday, or to those of us on a modified DuPont, Happy Wednesday
  • sufferlandrian
    @bethanie0825 - Glad to hear the hubby is doing so much better! Sorry about the pink eye. Are you on eye drops? Moraxella is usually the bacteria involved.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Welp, looks like I might be night shifting again soon. Stay tuned...
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    @bethanie0825 - Glad to hear the hubby is doing so much better! Sorry about the pink eye. Are you on eye drops? Moraxella is usually the bacteria involved.

I am, two drops, three times a day.
  • LittleMissAlx
    @sufferlandrian yeah I was surprised. First insured rabbit I've seen!
  • sufferlandrian
    edited November 2016
    @jennifer_417 It would be nice to have you back but I thought you were enjoying mid shift. What happened?

@bethanie0825 - Hope it heals quick. That can be painful in bright sunlight.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Lack of money happened, lol!
  • sufferlandrian
    Well, that will do it. :smile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Welp, looks like I might be night shifting again soon. Stay tuned...

63811412.jpg