What's on your mind?

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    After over a dang month and a half I finally get my truck back that was stolen. It boggles my mind that someone could steal my truck and have it for a day and cause almost $5000 worth of damage, without having wrecked it. That was just general stupid damage.

Crazy.

Ouch
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    After over a dang month and a half I finally get my truck back that was stolen. It boggles my mind that someone could steal my truck and have it for a day and cause almost $5000 worth of damage, without having wrecked it. That was just general stupid damage.

Crazy.

Oh, that is crazy! I mean the last time I stole a truck I lit it on fire before I walked away.

Totally kidding, I am a big chicken *kitten* when it comes to that stuff, I would get caught just thinking about it. I would be creeped out wondering what they did do in it while they had it though.. I would have to trade it in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I need to quit thinking about my crazy drama self centered sister in law. She has consumed my thoughts since the shenanigans she pulled on Thanksgiving day and actually all the b.s. she has pulled since her father/my father in law committed suicide in August. I either need to quit letting her enter my head and emotions or just go punch the crap out of her, tell her exactly what I think of her then drop her off at a mental facility.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Crazy.
    That's maddening. Is your insurance covering it? I'd want a new truck personally, after some greaseball violated it.

Ins covers it, but I just want my truck back. Just hoping nothing serious internal is wrong, but only time will tell.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I am thinking what colour shall I get my hair dyed when i go to the hairdresser later.... hmmmm. Something in the red family. I usually do copper but I want a change.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    IzzyBooNZ1 wrote: »
    I am thinking what colour shall I get my hair dyed when i go to the hairdresser later.... hmmmm. Something in the red family. I usually do copper but I want a change.

Red would look amazing with that green scarf ;):D Do it! I am thinking of doing the same next week. I naturally have red in my hair, thinking about going even more red this time around and less blonde.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    haha !! Cheers RunHard

I love red hair, it looks so vibrant!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Red fades so quickly. I went red a couple of times. My hair just doesn't do well with red
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I went with the 20 shades of sliver, grey, platinum, red, blonde, brunette I have in my hair.. I cannot describe what a challenge it was to grow this out now I have wonderful old lady hair..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    synchkat wrote: »
    Red fades so quickly. I went red a couple of times. My hair just doesn't do well with red

It does fade pretty quickly unfortunately. Helps to wash in cold water, lasts a little longer. Luckily I have great hair that does whatever I want it to without issues. Idk if holds better in my hair since I have red undertones already.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

It does fade pretty quickly unfortunately. Helps to wash in cold water, lasts a little longer. Luckily I have great hair that does whatever I want it to without issues. Idk if holds better in my hair since I have red undertones already.

if I get highlights I get red and blond...the red fade in like a week and the blond will be there for a year. I guess my hair likes lighter than darker. I have tried many times but it always is the same
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    edited November 2016
    IzzyBooNZ1 wrote: »

I did auburn ... all red for December

I'll probably end up having to retouch after two weeks. Somebody said to get a special shampoo but Idk ... I only do red after Thanksgiving .. then I fade back to black with the new year and go blonde for Summer again
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I went with the 20 shades of sliver, grey, platinum, red, blonde, brunette I have in my hair.. I cannot describe what a challenge it was to grow this out now I have wonderful old lady hair..

Pics needed.
    Sounds lovely.
  • RunHardBeStrong

LOL I missed this.. sounds like mine right now! Ok.. except for the silver and grey.. I pay to not have those colors!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

LOL I missed this.. sounds like mine right now! Ok.. except for the silver and grey.. I pay to not have those colors!

I am two years in and not going back now... I had one last fry and die job and that was it for me! LOL
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Fry and dye job. Why the hell don't they serve French fries during this process? I never thought about it before.

Have a Snickers
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member

I had all kinds of colors in my hair too. Reds never last long, a week, mayyybeee two. Japanese recently came up with glow-in-the-dark hair color, can't wait 'til it reaches my swampy 'hood
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

Pics needed.
    Sounds lovely.

I have what you call natural light bulbs in the bathroom.. not sure how well this shows the underneath hair colors at all..

mtcoq90l88ia.jpg

cp3f623c7bsn.jpg

RoxieDawn ... Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Not just the colour, but it's beautifully thick. Kudos to you ... It's not as easy to maintain with the workouts you've shared you do. [2 thumbs up]