Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hey.

JaydedMiss

Been meaning to ask you.

Why do your posts have XD in them?

Figure if I'm going to derail a thread to ask, might as well be this one.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ahahaha. nomnom ;D Ill share. I love this stupid lasagna i always make self walk for it though and only twice a month in small tv dinner portion :p Helps that its kind of expensive

@ smiley dog- No clue really im 23 and a gamer im used to internet speak XD is huge on a few of the games i play...Id waste alot of my time trying to edit them all out lol
  • JaydedMiss
    edited November 2016
    Options
    antdelsa wrote: »
    Ok cool ... but it was posted and there's nothing thats going to change now. All this yap yap yap about how I'm wrong but show me how, how can those numbers be "non productive" or bro science or any of the other negative things that were said about me and how i choose to workout?

Soooo many reasons why what im saying is wrong and not beneficial but all i hear is excuses to not be and do better than you are right now. Thought this forum would be cool, people would be motivated and inspiring but i guess its just a bunch of cry babies, back to the actual bodybuilding and muscle forums i go

And the negative thigns you say about others and how we work out?????? God your so dense you don't get to complain when people (even though i didnt?) say bad thigns about how you work out when this entire thread is calling people like me time wasting useless unfit people. paraphrasing but you can why cant i.
  • antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Ok cool ... but it was posted and there's nothing thats going to change now. All this yap yap yap about how I'm wrong but show me how, how can those numbers be "non productive" or bro science or any of the other negative things that were said about me and how i choose to workout?

Soooo many reasons why what im saying is wrong and not beneficial but all i hear is excuses to not be and do better than you are right now. Thought this forum would be cool, people would be motivated and inspiring but i guess its just a bunch of cry babies, back to the actual bodybuilding and muscle forums i go

How would you rate your overall experience today on the myfitnesspal forums?

Terrible
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Terrible

Can I ask you another question?
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options

Boy, bye.
  • antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

And the negative thigns you say about others and how we work out?????? God your so dense you don't get to complain when people (even though i didnt?) say bad thigns about how you work out when this entire thread is calling people like me time wasting useless unfit people. paraphrasing but you can why cant i.

What exactly did i say? I never put anyones workout down i simply offered advice on how to work harder and to ramp up your calorie burning, it was suggestive. Hiit was an example, if you walk thats fine, but what would it hurt to walk faster, higher incline, or jog, or sprint a few times a week too? If all someone does is the same routine for months and months on end how is that beneficial? Why would mixing it up be such a terrible idea? How can anyone be offended by that?
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    grmckenzie wrote: »

Terrible

You're not pushing hard enough then.....

:)

I like you :D
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

If all someone does is the same routine for months and months on end how is that beneficial?

I can think of a few reasons why regular exercise is beneficial, but..
  • JaydedMiss
    Options

Terrible

You're not pushing hard enough then.....

I like you :D

Yeah, well, I've been married longer than you've been around, so no getting none of them ideas now.....

haha relax :D lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    And fat people wonder why they stay fat lol I'm out... *kitten* this group

Time to go get these gainzzzzz

The misc'ers at bb.com are anxiously awaiting you.

I was just waiting for the "have to supplement" additions.
This discussion has been closed.