Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that I don't know how I'm going to survive running restrictions (emergency appendectomy on Wednesday)- this is hell!

Praying for you. I don't know how you're going to survive the restrictions with small kids. (isn't the lifting limit less than 15 pounds?)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't know how I'm going to survive running restrictions (emergency appendectomy on Wednesday)- this is hell!

Praying for you. I don't know how you're going to survive the restrictions with small kids. (isn't the lifting limit less than 15 pounds?)

They told me 20lbs but our baby is 25lbs so it's hard. My husband shipped my MIL in until we go to the city for Christmas
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

Yikes! Hope everything goes well!

Ditto.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    @rungirl1973 thank you for my card!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

:'(

Hoping for a fast recovery.

Can you still walk a lot to keep up some form of exercise?
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Yay!! Glad you got it! :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

They told me 20lbs but our baby is 25lbs so it's hard. My husband shipped my MIL in until we go to the city for Christmas

I'm glad he got you some help. Babies are hard when you are 100%.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Just make sure you follow your doctor's advice. You really don't want to end up back in the hospital with more damage from trying to do too much too soon.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    BTW why does your son have a shirt that has a superman emblem on top of batman?

From the Batman v Superman movie.

Ahh. I guess I missed that one. Who won? :)

LOL. I don't know...

I didn't see it, so this is inadmissible hearsay, but I was told Superman won. I never got a good explanation as to why they were fighting, though.

They just did the same thing they did in the Batman vs. Superman comics. The two of them were fighting and then the 'Greater Evil' comes out and they beat it up before deciding that they'll fight each other next time :) Not a bad movie though.

As for why they were fighting... yeah, I'm not really sure either.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    BTW why does your son have a shirt that has a superman emblem on top of batman?

From the Batman v Superman movie.

Ahh. I guess I missed that one. Who won? :)

LOL. I don't know...

I didn't see it, so this is inadmissible hearsay, but I was told Superman won. I never got a good explanation as to why they were fighting, though.

They just did the same thing they did in the Batman vs. Superman comics. The two of them were fighting and then the 'Greater Evil' comes out and they beat it up before deciding that they'll fight each other next time :) Not a bad movie though.

As for why they were fighting... yeah, I'm not really sure either.

I never knew they fought at all! The TV shows i watched as a kid they were always separate.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yikes! Hope everything goes well!

Ditto!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Mine, too!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I have completely lost my Christmas cheer. That or I have a really, really, really bad case of the Mondays. Complete witch mode. >:) I'm trying to hold it together at work without going postal on anyone.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Lovely cards from @Tubbs216 @FroggyBug and Glinda (always forget the numbers, sorry!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I have completely lost my Christmas cheer. That or I have a really, really, really bad case of the Mondays. Complete witch mode. >:) I'm trying to hold it together at work without going postal on anyone.

I hear ya! I got no sleep, my morning workout was grindy as all heck. I just want to sleep!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

I hear ya! I got no sleep, my morning workout was grindy as all heck. I just want to sleep!

Me 3. And I have to take a friend out to dinner tonight as a payback for her helping me when I was hut when I fell off my horse. And all I want to do is go home and hibernate.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

Me 3. And I have to take a friend out to dinner tonight as a payback for her helping me when I was hut when I fell off my horse. And all I want to do is go home and hibernate.

Ugh that's even worse! My plan is to go home, shovel my driveway then pass out. I don't like people today it's fine haha
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I sent out my cards this year. I hope there haven't been too many address changes!
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I sent out my cards this year. I hope there haven't been too many address changes!

I got mine!!! Thanks so much!