True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    *kitten* just got real people. The grocery store just Had a sign up saying there's a butter shortage
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

In case anyone is wondering I have no height requirements to ride this ride.....

ibnyvt3r15cj.gif

This made me think that maybe I should make a minimum time requirement though

This gave me a good laugh. Now where did I put my spurs.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    *kitten* just got real people. The grocery store just Had a sign up saying there's a butter shortage

How does a butter shortage happen? I have never heard of such a thing.

The butter producers are staging a revolt I guess
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I took a progress/regress/current pic of myself after working out and I confess, I REALLY want to photoshop myself to look better. I also confess, this makes me laugh at myself.
  • synchkat
    Options

How does a butter shortage happen? I have never heard of such a thing.

The butter producers are staging a revolt I guess

Maybe the cows are staging a revolt? Darn those cows.

Those cows can be jerks
    To be honest I didn't totslly read the sign past butter shortage and noticed the word producers. So it probably is the cows faults
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I took a progress/regress/current pic of myself after working out and I confess, I REALLY want to photoshop myself to look better. I also confess, this makes me laugh at myself.

Haha I felt this way yesterday. I took a progress pic and have debated posting it. Maybe I can photoshop some abs on my pic.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Haha I felt this way yesterday. I took a progress pic and have debated posting it. Maybe I can photoshop some abs on my pic.

I was debating asking @Timshel_ if he could photoshop some cleavage all the way up my face so I would feel comfortable posting in the selfie thread today

Haha! You and me both!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Don't photo shop abs. While 6 packs are nice to look at, they're not a requirement of being attractive to most women.

I've got a 2 pack so I was only going to photoshop 4.

Don't photo shop abs. While 6 packs are nice to look at, they're not a requirement of being attractive to most women.

So true. Abs are fine but does your tongue work?

Of course my tongue works, you should know that.
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Abs aren't necessary. Only certain parts of a man need to be super hard.

What parts are those?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Abs aren't necessary. Only certain parts of a man need to be super hard.

What parts are those?

Hold on, I will send you a pic. I get tons of them daily

You'll just be sending me pics of myself.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

I've always lived by the motto, why have a 6 pack when you can have a whole keg. :smiley: