New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Reviews to come just got all these 5ydhryt4dnjh.jpg

did you get all that for free? if not, wow - daring to buy so much without knowing if they're good :X
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Anyone try the new Robert Irvine Brownies? I heard they are really good.....
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Reviews to come just got all these 5ydhryt4dnjh.jpg

did you get all that for free? if not, wow - daring to buy so much without knowing if they're good :X

I thought the same thing. It would take me many many months to eat all of that.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options

I had one the other day. I did not care for it. Wouldn't eat it again. I do like his protein bars tho.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

not yet but i want to!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

OMG, Robert Irvine Brownies??? Now THOSE I need to find!!
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    I heard the Robert Irvine Cookie Dough Brownie is really good. I would try that one.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    This was noms. I found it in a tiny local grocery store; Wegmans and Tops don't stock it yet...

51399101?wid=290&hei=290&qlt=70&fmt=pjpeg
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Just picked these up. Reese's cream puffs. I could easily down the whole box in under a minute.
    n3ysxkcl2pkd.jpg

Oh my Lord!! Where did you find those??? Anything Reese's I MUST try. *drooling*
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    @Raynne413 I found them at the Shoprite. They were alot better than the ice cream sandwiches. I also found a Chips Ahoy ice cream cake. I may have to buy that.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    @Raynne413 I found them at the Shoprite. They were alot better than the ice cream sandwiches. I also found a Chips Ahoy ice cream cake. I may have to buy that.

Awwww. . . No Shoprite near me. :(
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Anyone on Canada that can recommend a sample/coupon site? For food, of course! I'm mostly after anything protein based and candy/cookies/chocolate.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Just picked these up. Reese's cream puffs. I could easily down the whole box in under a minute.
    n3ysxkcl2pkd.jpg

I wanna slap you for posting that. :p
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw these in Wegmans, not sure if they're new but I've never seen them before
    xqy6fjwfc7lq.jpg
    9njucwp5a39g.jpg

That's their tribute to the Blizzard of 1977; they bring it out every 5 years since 1997. LOL It's amazing, as are all the Perry's flavors.

I just had some tonight, I'm actually not impressed at all! It was good, but I didn't taste any rum it just tasted like a vanilla/coconut ice cream. For close to $5 I certainly wouldn't choose this over Turkey Hill or another brand that sells larger containers with more mix ins, but some reviews with their other flavors (such as the pumpkin) look more promising! I should've used that $5 and picked up an extra Halo Top, as if I need more of that but hey gotta live life to the fullest and have a pint a night to get through college xD
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Saw these in Wegmans, not sure if they're new but I've never seen them before
    xqy6fjwfc7lq.jpg
    9njucwp5a39g.jpg

That's their tribute to the Blizzard of 1977; they bring it out every 5 years since 1997. LOL It's amazing, as are all the Perry's flavors.

I just had some tonight, I'm actually not impressed at all! It was good, but I didn't taste any rum it just tasted like a vanilla/coconut ice cream. For close to $5 I certainly wouldn't choose this over Turkey Hill or another brand that sells larger containers with more mix ins, but some reviews with their other flavors (such as the pumpkin) look more promising! I should've used that $5 and picked up an extra Halo Top, as if I need more of that but hey gotta live life to the fullest and have a pint a night to get through college xD

Aww, that's too bad you didn't care for it. If you're looking for mix-ins, then I would definitely try One Buffalo. Salted caramel, sponge candy and choc covered pretzels can't be wrong! :p
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

Wal-Mart may carry these, but I could have it mixed up with another product.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

Wal-Mart may carry these, but I could have it mixed up with another product.

I thank you, but my diet may not. :)