What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Lucy1752 wrote: »
    That sitting in the sun would be addictive.
    I used to not enjoy it at all due to sweating and feeling my clothes stick to me.
    When I get home from work now I go out on the deck and take care of the plants, check the flowers, watch the dog romp and roll and generally just ENJOY the sunshine!

I so wish that I could do this, I love the sun. Unfortunately I can't as a medication I'm taking has made me so photosensitive that even sun-block has minimal protection :(
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Relser wrote: »
    NAP150 wrote: »
    That I would have to relearn how to shave my legs without cutting myself over the bony prominence's...My legs need to heal.....LOL

treat yourself to laser removal! I did it several years ago and love it!

It is on my list of things to do but in the fall as I tan too easy in summer and they say better with fairer skin
  • Jamaica4god
    Jamaica4god Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Rest days are hard. I took a decently long walk earlier but I'm still about to crawl out of my skin. Too much energy.

Same here. I ended up cleaning house... not much resting there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!