What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• GeordieLaforge
    GeordieLaforge Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    brookielaw wrote: »
    Hot tip: Ladies- as you lose weight, get measured and re-fitted for bras. Wearing ones that are too big is not only unflattering but can cause medical issues. Today's doctor appointment resulted in antibiotics...and a trip to Victoria's Secret.

Wait what? Antibiotics?? Can you explain? I only ask because all my bras are definitely way too big now, but I don't even wear one unless I'm going to the gym or work (my boobs basically disappeared entirely with weight loss lol)

Is this only an issue for larger chested women?
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @SueSueDio -- I have a fairly minimalist outlook on clothes, so I have one style of daily-wear bra.

Bali, Live It Up, in black. I've worn that model for years, all through my weight loss and before. Supportive, not push-up. Natural shaping. No padding.

https://www.amazon.com/Bali-Womens-3353-Seamless-Underwire/dp/B000MX60PE?th=1&psc=1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!