MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    or "coo" button for sweet nothings in the ear....
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Ay_posty have you thought about posting here?
  • Ay_posty
    Ay_posty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @Ay_posty have you thought about posting here?

Lmfao definitely not xD
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    If you love pina coladas, and walks in the rain - if you're not into yoga and if you have half a brain - if you like making love at midnite in the dunes at the cape - I'm the love that you are looking for -

call meh~

vcynl9l2puyv.jpg
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have teeth, and I put on shoes when I go outdoors. One of my great passions in life is to breathe : I've almost been doing it since I was born. I sleep with my eyes closed, I open them for almost 15 hours per day, and close them regularly during the day. Be warned : I have hair, and yes, I do possess lips. I produce blood, saliva, ear wax, and other bodily fluids. I talk with my mouth and larynx, and I'm searching for someone with whom I share those characteristics.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me, we can go in further details if you wish.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Single male seeks double-jointed
    supermodel who owns a brewery
    and grows her own pot. Access
    to free concert tickets a plus, as is
    having open minded twin sister.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you enjoy the smell of freshly baked banana bread, wasted dreams, responsibility and quite possibly a gas leak in the middle of the night once your insurance policy starts then you came to the right place.

Please inquire with your job title and credit score.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Married annoyingly positive manic depressive with average junk and money seeking young uninhibited online girl for intelligent conversation and discussion about morality. High quality photo/video camera required for clear messaging in non-verbal communication. Must be available during later hours and flexible.

Must like one syllable words, hanging plants, and be able to fix a 1980's Volvo coupe with nothing more than a chewing gum wrapper, a paper clip, and celery salt. Must have all teeth.

Apply within.

I know a woman who would be all over this.
    *I am not that woman btw.

they-do-exist-santa-they-do-exist.jpg
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    *likes wine
    *good at changing light bulbs (except that one time)
    *can cry into a nice bottle of wine
    *almost always never does laundry
    *looking for that special one to help me polish off a basket of hot wings

***this reads like my real profile :smiley:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Looking for a Woman in charge? If so... that's me! Short, curvy Redhead with a stubborn streak who will take no shytte! Holds grudges and will hunt you down if you pi$$ me off! Independent and always right... so don't be trying to boss me around Beyotch! I may wear dresses and heels but also wear the Pants in the family!

Sound like your dream Girl??? Call me! :joy:

PS if you are this guy... Definitely call me! ;):tongue:
    Since I usually list Personality traits I'm going all physical this time around ;)

The smile is the first thing that attracts me...clean and white! He has to smell clean and delicious, :yum: Love Dark hair with lighter contrasting eyes especially blue :love: has to have Strong muscular but not huge arms, shoulders and back, a great tush (No flat bottoms for me) ;) Scruff or beard, and enough hair that I can grab onto :bigsmile: oh... And I forgot... Love lips especially a bottom lip I can bite onto... :naughty:
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    You were at the gas station pumping gas on MLK Rd and Parkwood drive (no pun intended) yesterday. You looked like you really know how to handle a hose. I was the one that cat called you hanging out the passenger side window of my buddy's blue ford pickup. Please respond if interested
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    looking for someone to ignore you? make you feel insecure about things beyond your control? prey on any lifelong mental issues? flirt with your friends?

then you are in luck! all of these things can be yours for the cost of a single DM.

sent <3<3