30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    are this all the stats you need?

188 pounds
    34.0 waist
    45.5 hips
    23.5 righ thigh
    23.5 left thigh
    12.5 righ upper arm
    12.5 left upper arm
    40.0 chest (bust)
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    and I`ll be doing the first day once I get the LO I baby sit down for his morning nap :)
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Okay my measurements-be nice!!

August 1st
    Weight-173.8lbs
    Waist-30.5in
    Hips-42.25in
    Right Thigh-23.5in
    Left Thigh-23in
    Left Arm-12.25in
    Right Arm-12.25in
    Chest-34in
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    day one done I`m so glad I went with the 2pound weights and I did the modified push-ups but I was able to keep up well threw the entire 20min :)
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    My official weigh-in is tomorrow, so I'll post my stats then, if that's okay. Day 1 today, but I'll be taking it a little easy because I just got a tattoo yesterday, so my side is still a bit tender. I'll do all that I can though!!! :)
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done! It's been awhile since I did this video and I forgot how tiring it really is. I sent in my measurements but my starting weight this morning is 156.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Done, whew!!
    I did modified pushups, and man my arms are feeling the arm work
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Done, whew!!
    I did modified pushups, and man my arms are feeling the arm work
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am proud to say that I have finished day 1. AND I did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 afterwards. I'm extremely impressed with the fact that I was able to do all (modified) push-ups, and the lateral lunge/arm raise thingie with 2lb weights. I have a pacemaker and so that side of my chest is pretty weak. Not as weak as it was though, apparently!
  • justine5587
    justine5587 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started this morning! It wasn't as difficult as I thought, but the cardio part was though! And I did it with 3 pounds weight, I want to use my 5 pounds soon :)
    Let's go!
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Ow! Just finished first day of 30 day shred...that was hard!

My calves are burning like crazy and I had a really difficult time doing jumping jacks since I am so large-busted, any tips/suggestions?
  • kariplease
    Options
    I'm in!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    ill be doing mine when i get home today! I took measurements over the weekend and then of course ate to much, so my weight went up....i didnt do new measurements though, but it'll be close enough!

sw: 144.0
    Bust: 37
    underbust:31
    waist: 29
    hips: 39
    fat %:20.7

didnt do the arms or leg measurements :(

i always have trouble with the push ups too as well as the lunges with the arm raises......the lunges are fine, but my arms are so weak apparetnyl! I use 5 pound weights though too
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I started this yesterday! Does that count :smile:

I took my measurements, but won't be able to post them until I get home. But I STRUGGLED through the first day, my knees and quads are killing me! Hoping it'll all be worth it though!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    are this all the stats you need?

188 pounds
    34.0 waist
    45.5 hips
    23.5 righ thigh
    23.5 left thigh
    12.5 righ upper arm
    12.5 left upper arm
    40.0 chest (bust)

one stat i wish i would have done before was a measurement right at the belly button... also, be sure to use the tape and measure a certain length from a given point each time for a more accurate result... ex. for arms, measure 3 inches up from the elbow crease... this way you're measuring the exact same spot every time!
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    just made my hubby snap some pic`s so that I`ll have before shots :)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I messaged Team leader my measurements but maybe I should post them also? Embarrassing, but oh well!

CW: 274 lbs

Right upper arm: 15.5 in

R Thigh: 33 in

Bust: 50.5 in

Underbust: 48.5 in

Hips: 58 in

Waist: 47 in
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    First day down, I wanted to cry at 6 minutes! I persevered, and made it all the way - woot woot!

I used 2 pound weights, and hope to get my 3 pounders in the mail any day now. I did the modified pushups and but kicks.. The thing that hurt the must was the jumping jacks! When she said to go to the mat for abwork, I was like, YES!!!!!!!!!

And, I soaked my shirt in sweat!!!!!!!!!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Well done guys!! It gets easier!

I just did day 1, I had a mix of 3lb and 5lb weights. Like most I did push ups on my knees. The side bends and arm raises are te worst part for me! Love the abs exercises tho!
    My 8 year old son did it with me bless him! He had 1lb weights! Not that he needs to exercise he's a bag of bones!
    I did a 4mile run this morning as well so hoping I'll get some nice results, if i can get enough exercise in! We shall see I suppose!
    Good luck for tomorrow!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! :) day 2 tomorrow!!!