What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Going to Maui in about 5 weeks, so my goal is to feel confident wearing a bikini on the beach then, 10 pounds down already working for 5 more for that trip!
  • aligazali3497
    aligazali3497 Posts: 23 Member
    170 before engagement, 184 currently (dec 20)
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Since the beginning, I've taken it 5 lbs at a time. The next 5 lbs will mark a milestone. My weight as a senior in high school.

Nice. You can do it!
  • pennoxford
    pennoxford Posts: 37 Member
    I’m going for 15 pounds by mid-December when my friend comes to visit. She hasn’t seen me for about 20 pounds, so 35 off would be a huge victory and put me down 83 total. Exercise required!
  • fitand50inSD
    fitand50inSD Posts: 166 Member
    My short term goal is to enjoy myself in Vegas this weekend, but not overindulge. I also want to be at the low end of my 4 lb maintenance range when the holiday season starts with Thanksgiving in 5 weeks.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    I signed up for a triathlon next June. That's my first mini goal, loose enough weight to be comfortable. It's about 8 months away and I'd like to be 60 lbs lighter by then.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited October 2017
    My mini-goal is to just push through the holidays, which has always been a challenging time for me with overeating, without gaining. I am not going to beat myself up too hard if I go over my calories for the day. My goal is to just continue to log food (even if I'm over) and keep hitting the gym at least 3-4 times a week. Then after the holidays are over, regroup! HopefullY I lose a few lbs!
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    edited October 2017
    It feels like a monster goal, not a mini one, but my next powerlifting competition is in less than a month. My deadlift goal? 400 lbs. :o

You can do this!

My goal is to squat 135 lbs by the end of the year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!