Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    "Send Nudes" would make a great tagline for a nudist colony looking to expand.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    You need good mental practices to form proper, healthy habits that will make the physical changes you want.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    That curry goat wasn't bad, for a first effort. But, as someone on mfp pointed out, "cooking is an art and baking is a science". My art isn't cooking. But my science is pretty damn tasty.
  • cee134
    Back in the day (1700's for example) you may hear you favorite piece of music only three times during your whole life.
  • cee134
    Someone should open a frustrating car repair shop named Auto Correct.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Back in the day (1700's for example) you may hear you favorite piece of music only three times during your whole life.

Back in the day, you may have to play that favorite piece of music yourself too
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    The fat cycle.

I'm fat.
    I'm sad because I'm fat.
    I eat because I'm sad.
    I'm fat because I eat.
    It's never ending.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Why are sweet not a good food group?
    Back to my carrots
  • cee134
    Garbage bag commercials can stop proving the bag won't rip and start showing that the string won't break.
  • cee134
    Playing the bass in music is like your eyebrows. You don't notice it is there, but once it's gone, you're like, what?
  • cee134
    Aquaman is pretty underrated considering he protects 70% of the Earth's surface.

ibby4cjcxdga.gif
  • cee134
    Its cool that no matter how badly you spell Bendict Cucumberpatch you still know who it is.
  • cee134
    In another universe, people are probably constantly finding guitar picks, left socks and hair ties and wondering where they came from.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Truth is something that has brought many realizations to my mind, my eyes ever a conduit to the soul, turn to steel, sparkle or pour. The heart hardens against the suddeness of some or softens in accepting others.. my voice blasts in fury, frustrations ringing against the ever silent walls around me.. if I was still an addict, truth would be my nicotin. Hurting me and sustaining me until the next hit. And I never want to stop my inhale, let it fill me - whether it kills me or not. Truth, my love, this hits for you.
  • cee134
    Putting a Hot Pocket in your pocket, will make your pocket a hot pocket.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Healing my mind through the focused positivity of the heart, the pain absorbed into the spirit that can't help but embrace it. Love engulfs pain, hate fails to kindness - weakness overcame by willpower
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Someone should open a frustrating car repair shop named Auto Correct.

...where you consistently get back someone else's car.
  • cee134
    Being in shape is awesome but getting in shape sucks, getting fat is awesome but being fat sucks.
  • cee134
    Next generation kids will have crazy gamer parents, so they will probably think gaming is lame.