30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    L1D2 DONE!!! wahooo, i never thought i could do it as my legs are sore from day 1 yesterday! But i want to get the results soo i will stick to it! :) well done to everyone that has completed day 2!! A big pat on the back! :) x
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred today. It's tough but it's only 30 minutes so it goes quick.
    Good luck everyone!
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi everyone, doing day four tonight. Taking the DVD and weights to my boyfriend's to do it haha!

I'm really proud of myself for continuing it tbh. All the before and after pics I've seen though have me so inspired! Friend me if you want a buddy :)
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in. I tried this out 10 days ago and it took me 6 days not to feel any pain. So, tonight I took it easier on the first workout. I still felt it, but didn't push myself to do the extreme. I'd like to be able to walk tomorrow! It's amazing how much sweat a short 20 minute workout will produce!
  • chellec85
    chellec85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done :)
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 in the bag !!!! I worked out twice today i felt like crap after the second time but now that i've had time to relax from it I feel great and more energized than ever !!! :happy:
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hey-- I just finished L1D1 tonight after months of talking about how much JM terrifies me. Bought the DVD when we were on vacation, and have had it sitting in the pkging for a while, because I could ALWAYS find a reason NOT to do it. But-- tonight I posted something about it on my status here, which I forgot-- also updates my FB status. Now it's a bit more public than I planned to be, so I dove in!!
    And yes, jumping jacks are EEEEEVIL. I used to not have a problem, but since I had kids.. well, let's just say that my pelvic floor isn't what it used to be!! But, my 2 year old doing some of the stuff with me tonight.. what a perfect reminder of one of the reasons not to make excuses anymore.

I'm IN, BABY!!! :) ( Oh, and yes... anyone that wants to add me-- feel free!!)
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    w1d2 is now complete. I still despise jumping jacks, but my arms and legs are feeling it today, as are my abs. It's good for me though, I just hafta remember that
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D1... whew! I was doing so well with Shred at the beginning of the year and plummeted in the spring after a good friend moved away. I also hate hate HATE jumping jacks!!! I'd rather run sprints. Bleck!

Time to get back on the wagon!!!
  • barkley35
    barkley35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day two of level one done!!
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just finished day2 level 1...I'm sooo glad I pushed myself to do it...I need a schedule time to do it everyday...it took everything in me to not put it off until tomorrow
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am actually looking forward to finishing work and getting day 3 of the shred done, I'm really enjoying it - even as much as Zumba! Took my measurements at teh beginning so here they are for me to compare before and after.

Bust - 36
    Waist - 31.5
    Hips 37

Weight 144.5
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I am actually looking forward to finishing work and getting day 3 of the shred done, I'm really enjoying it - even as much as Zumba!

Oooh, I'm waiting for that level of excitement! I love me my Zumba-- jumping jacks, not so much!!
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I want to die during the first circuit and then I get a wee endorphin rush and off i go :)
  • mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    D3L1 is complete!! Same here the first circuit is the hardest.
  • blueyedbelle7
    Options
    I started this last Thursday (7/28) Today is day 7 for me. I moved up to Level 2 yesterday and it was tough. Hope I can stick with this.
  • AngieR1106
    Options
    Hi guys! I started the challenge by myself on August 1, and just found this group. I've done Days 1 & 2 at Level 1, and to be honest, I was dying at the beginning but like you said there's a rush that kicks in and takes me through the end, and I feel great at the end. Great, and like jelly, but still great :)

I'd love to have some buddies checking in on me... if you add me, let me know you're doing the 30DS August Challenge too.
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    Is there abig difference in diffuculty between the levels for those of you who have moved up/completed it before?
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am litterally sitting here with sweat pouring off of me. I just finished day 4, level 1. It may look easy to watch but not so while working it! Trust me! I am not new to exercising and this DVD can be challenging. With that said, I am enjoying it alot and I hope you will too. Good luck! Oh and take some before and afters for yourselves. You don't need to post them but you will be surprised in the end.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did D1L1 last night & I'm feeling it a little today. But that's a good thing!! My 2 1/2 year old was trying to do it with me. This morning she asked if we could play exercising again & started showing me some moves from it. lol Hopefully that's all the motivation I need. Here's my measurements:
    Waist 33 1/2
    Bust 38
    Hips 41
    Bicep 12
    Thigh 23
    Weight 153